Who here or knows anyone whos selling ticket to this event? that like doesnt need the tickets. reasons like they got better tickets , cant attend , etc.

I am -- I have two sets, not great seats 300's and 400's. Not looking to make a profit, just get my money back.

Let me know if you are interested. :)

Does anyone think there will be a chance to meet the band after the show? Like when they are walking out of the building or something?

No, I really don't. :(

Security at MSG is very good; heavy police presence around the bldg.

The band buses are parked underneath the Garden, which is also Penn Station. They don't have to go outside.

I'd love to know what they're doing the rest of the day, though - maybe an interview or promo shoot. They'll probably just do some wandering around the city. It kills me to know they're *somewhere* around... so close....!

No, I really don't. :(

Security at MSG is very good; heavy police presence around the bldg.

The band buses are parked underneath the Garden, which is also Penn Station. They don't have to go outside.

I'd love to know what they're doing the rest of the day, though - maybe an interview or promo shoot. They'll probably just do some wandering around the city. It kills me to know they're *somewhere* around... so close....!

They'll probably post some Twit-Pics and we'll all run around to different locations trying to find them. :chuckle:

:( I yelled at my boyfriend for not wanting to wait around after Walter Kerr... maybe we will be lucky enough to meet them... or run into them... or something!!!!!

the thing is, thousands of us will be wanting to look for them :LOL: they'll probably have to get into disguise and slip away somewhere >.>

They'll probably post some Twit-Pics and we'll all run around to different locations trying to find them. :chuckle:

That's how we found them in New York last time ;) See my ava? :p

Silly Tom. He said himself it was the last time he was gonna Twitpic when we told him it was his own fault! HAHA :LOL: (obviously he lied as we've seen millions since)

Good luck to you all! :D

That's how we found them in New York last time ;) See my ava? :p

I tried doing that when they were in the city for the VMAs, but I couldn't make out any of the locations. Fuck my life. I think I'm going to have to hang out with you because you clearly can spot any place in the city, even if it looks like it can be anywhere. lol

I tried doing that when they were in the city for the VMAs, but I couldn't make out any of the locations. Fuck my life. I think I'm going to have to hang out with you because you clearly can spot any place in the city, even if it looks like it can be anywhere. lol

Luck (or fate??), actually, for we didn't know. Steph's mom works around the corner from the place in said Twitpic and knew it instantly. Oh how we showered her with gifts afterwards! :LOL:

Also, it's never that easy. You can find the place and go and still miss them, wait for hours and they don't show or don't come out etc etc. We got there and JUST, I cannot stress enough, JUST!!! caught them. Again, faaaate!!!!!! :LOL:

My tickets came in the mail today-my boyfriend gave them to me after we ate dinner-he just said it was something he didn't get to wrap for christmas yet-I didn't think the tickets would be here before christmas so I was so excited:D. I actually held them in my hand and squealed, sooo happy, now it's like real-like I'm really going,:D

My tickets came in the mail today-my boyfriend gave them to me after we ate dinner-he just said it was something he didn't get to wrap for christmas yet-I didn't think the tickets would be here before christmas so I was so excited:D. I actually held them in my hand and squealed, sooo happy, now it's like real-like I'm really going,:D

:dance:

My grandma is going to give them to me for Christmas. Can't wait, see you all there. :happy:

Post gig is not the best time to run into them. HOWEVER, it's very fun to wait around afterwards and wallow in the bliss that was the show with like minded Musers. I wouldn't expect to see them after MSG though. They pretty much jet out right after and hit the clubs.

My friend and I will definately be hitting the clubs afterwards too...hopefully the same clubs they will be going to. :awesome: My friend said my mission is to find an afterparty (I am on Afterparty Duty) :LOL:.

Edit: I got my tickets today! :dance:

I'm up for stalking, as long as we change out of stalking mode once we see them. I wouldn't want to scare them away! :eek:

*Also couldn't hurt to get ourselves on a few guest lists, if anyone wants to start networking.

Yeah I wouldn't want to act all crazy and scare them off either. :LOL:

How do we get on guest lists?

On the MSG ticket, it says 'Absolute Concert Series', so does that have something to do with what club they might go to after the gig?

My friend and I will definately be hitting the clubs afterwards too...hopefully the same clubs they will be going to. :awesome: My friend said my mission is to find an afterparty (I am on Afterparty Duty) :LOL:.

Edit: I got my tickets today! :dance:

It's been rumored that they like the bars in the East Village :shifty:

If someone could give me info on WHICH clubs they might go to, I'll call the venue and simply ask who is in charge of the list. Directness and respect can get you a long way!

On the MSG ticket' date=' it says 'Absolute Concert Series', so does that have something to do with what club they might go to after the gig?[/quote']

I got the print-em-yerself tix. Regretting that now. But I'll take a look.

Yeah I wouldn't want to act all crazy and scare them off either. :LOL:

On the MSG ticket, it says 'Absolute Concert Series', so does that have something to do with what club they might go to after the gig?

I thought that had something to do with maybe the liquor company, lots of shows I go to will sometimes say something like that. I figured maybe it was like and absolute presents or something so it's absolute concert series. I think that's a liquor company.?

Archived