I got an email saying mine were being printed. I can't wait to get them, once I get them it will be real, until then I know I'm going but it just doesn't feel real, plus I've never had tickets that just say Muse so that's gonna be pretty cool.

I got an email saying mine were being printed. I can't wait to get them, once I get them it will be real, until then I know I'm going but it just doesn't feel real, plus I've never had tickets that just say Muse so that's gonna be pretty cool.

Where did you get your tickets from?

Ooh, I just did the print-out option. I stare at my tickets once a day :$

haha, I always just order by mail and then save my stubs after the show. Once I have the actual tickets I'll probably stare at them daily.

According to Shit-head-eat-me-master (ticketmaster that is) the show is sold out.

Hmm, always thought Ticketbastard had a better ring to it...

The Garden is booked but the IZOD Arena (Meadowlands) is open - anyone hearing whether they may do a show besides 3/5? MSG tix went too fast.

They opened up the seats behind the stage, plenty of great seats are still available if you still need!

They opened up the seats behind the stage, plenty of great seats are still available if you still need!

If they did this I suggest you guys get the seats. The way the stage is designed, you have a great view of everything. They use the entire stage to its full advantage.

yay for people getting their tickets! I haven't gotten mine yet - did you guys do standard shipping? Hopefully mine will come in the next couple of days! This is a bad time of year to be waiting for mail :supersad:

Has anyone got there tickets from concert maps yet?

Not yet. I remember checking off the cheapest shipping option, but now I don't remember which one it was! I'm getting anxious for my tickets!!

i just got home from work and checked my mail and this single plain nondescript white envelope fell out. At first I said "oh great, junk mail!" but then...

picture.php?albumid=985&pictureid=12408