Thread is up. Hopefully the mods don't come down on me, lol. If we get the ball rolling, and we get 100 signatures I'll ask the mods to make it a sticky thread or something....assuming they don't eat my soul for any infraction hahaha, lol.

here is the link to the thread

don't let it get too far down lol

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=69230

Signed and Tweeted. :yesey:

Something definately needs to be done, what has been happening is ridiculous.

going back a couple of pages...

But I saw people on ebay already with the tickets, selling. They had pictures of the hard tickets.

I'd say the tickets probably weren't done through the mail. People could have done the "pick up in store" option online. I'm pretty sure you can get the ticket printed out fairly soon after the purchase if you do that... or they could have bought the tickets somewhere in person.

Does anyone know if they sold tickets for the middle of the arena on the lodge level? I've looked everywhere for lodge seating tickets in the mid 50's and 70's and there haven't been any! Is the stage going to be that big or what? :confused:

Some Lodge boxes are owned by companies, they automatically get tickets for events, some are held for the employee lottery sale.

Is this show sold out?

WRXP says that tickets are still available, but I checked on Ticketmaster and there's nothing.

Spoke to some people at the MSG box office the other day and they had some single seats left.

Also, the show promoters (absoluteconcerts, I believe) will hold back tickets from general sale for radio promotions and the like, so more may be released as the show approaches. When I called ticketarseholes yesterday to yell at them they had nothing left in their system.

Archived