This is why I am so excited that I'm seeing them next friday in Chicago. :D

Lucky! I should've went to Beantown today :mad:

I have a feeling that I just peaked my year too early because last night, now the next 8 months are gonna suck :LOL:

*dances* What an epic night. What and epic WEEK! MWHAHAHAH!!

Absolutely! It was really nice to finally meet you btw! I might've been out of my normal state of mind, but hey!

Absolutely! It was really nice to finally meet you btw! I might've been out of my normal state of mind, but hey!

Was a pleasure to talk to you, we had such a laugh with those tequilas :LOL:

No not broken just one side of the glasses work. once i get them fixed ill post it up again. oh and me wearing them just people know who i am?

I have three wicked photos of you wearing those. Let me know if I can post them on here and I will send the links :D

No not broken just one side of the glasses work. once i get them fixed ill post it up again. oh and me wearing them just people know who i am?

There should be 3 or 4 different settings for the lights though - I know my button was broken so I had to use the tip of a pen to switch them off - first time took me about 5 good mins to do it :LOL:

There should be 3 or 4 different settings for the lights though - I know my button was broken so I had to use the tip of a pen to switch them off - first time took me about 5 good mins to do it :LOL:

Lucky me button isn't broken just the wires pulled of , which i know its repairable! :D

Lucky me button isn't broken just the wires pulled of , which i know its repairable! :D

I hope for you the repair doesn't end up costing more than the glasses - I am glad I didn't need to have mine repaired :LOL:

I noticed they had at least one cameraman there recording the show, have they been doing that at every city? I would love to get the entire MSG show on dvd....or better yet blu-ray! :)

Whole night was EPIC!

They have 2 cameramen on the ground and 2 up where the lights are at every show.

I noticed they had at least one cameraman there recording the show, have they been doing that at every city? I would love to get the entire MSG show on dvd....or better yet blu-ray! :)

Whole night was EPIC!

I think that was for the projections on the tower.:(

I don't think so. They were recording us in the pit before Muse even went on.

Yeah they did that in Paris - they filmed the audience doing the mexican wave before Muse came on.

They mentioned before that they filmed every gig they do.

I JUST got home from the city. I stayed in a hotel with my roommate, my sister and our friend.

Last night was AMAZING. Better than London, in my opinion. They all seemed way more relaxed. Here are a few pictures I took:

img5647.jpg

img5649p.jpg

img5675k.jpg

img5771m.jpg

img5785f.jpg

There was no recording last night, the cameras were for projection of the band and audience on the screen. When filming for a DVD they have a whole other crew for cameras, more men on stage with handhelds and just a different production completely. You will know the difference heheh!

Edgar! Did you not see my post on the previous page? I have piccies of you wearing the blue glasses, would you like me to post them for you? If not I can just PM them.

Archived