hahaha Dude that was you?! I helped to pick you up off the ground after you fell on me and I gave you a pat on the arm and cheered you on when the security was carrying you away. lol I blacked out not long after you, during Knights Of Cydonia. But I was able to keep myself up by leaning on the barrier :p

haha wow thanks. i'm really sorry about that. i don't have any recollection of falling or people picking me up.

were you the guy with the blonde hair?

Last night was my first Muse show and it was absolutely amazing! I was in the pit but I was off to the side on Matt's side...zero complaints at all about any part of the show, the energy in that building was off the charts! I can't wait til they come back, maybe next time I'll build up the courage to get in the front/middle with the crazies. lol

haha wow thanks. i'm really sorry about that. i don't have any recollection of falling or people picking me up.

were you the guy with the blonde hair?

No. I was the dude next to him with the hat. You might remember me as the guy who had that huge sign and drew the Muse logo on myself and a few girls.

Last nite was amazing, it was such a great show, I am so glad I had GA, the minute I got out of the show I was like I have to go to Vegas, I have to see them again.

Even if it wasn't that great of a setlist, it was an epic show,so glad I was there, Loved every minute of it!

Last nite was amazing, it was such a great show, I am so glad I had GA, the minute I got out of the show I was like I have to go to Vegas, I have to see them again.

Even if it wasn't that great of a setlist, it was an epic show,so glad I was there, Loved every minute of it!

loll, I KNOW for a fact your night was epic :LOL:

Man, I was thinking of not going last night too. After my friend felt ill and went home, I felt so discouraged and uninspired to stay. I'm so glad I stuck through that shit and continued camping.

I was also really nervous about the stage. Thinking that I might be able to see well due to the towers. However, I had a fucking amazing view even when they were all the way up. :D

I heard Muse is coming back to the U.S. in the fall, so I hope they come back to MSG or anywhere near New York/New Jersey. I need to get GA next time!

They better do MSG again, that GA areas was awesome. If they come back in the fall anywhere in NY and/or NJ I will be there.

No. I was the dude next to him with the hat. You might remember me as the guy who had that huge sign and drew the Muse logo on myself and a few girls.

oh yes i remember you! nice

I heard Muse is coming back to the U.S. in the fall, so I hope they come back to MSG or anywhere near New York/New Jersey. I need to get GA next time!

where did you hear that? i wish they'd do a few shows at hammerstein or roseland ballroom.

Guest nick913

Ya dude, if Muse is coming back in the fall, that would be awesome. A better venue could possibly be PNC banks art center (Theres a really big GA section there), or maybe this years All Points West Festival in NJ could have Muse headlining, instead of Tool like it was august '09.

Cuz the GA area in MSG is too small for a good pit anyways if ya ask me :p.

I'd still say fuck it and jump into a pit, did it at the chevelle concert last month.

So if we're guna have a legit pit then Big GA area it is.

Edit: or maybe Tool and Muse at All Points 2010 :D

where did you hear that? i wish they'd do a few shows at hammerstein or roseland ballroom.

Read somewhere that Muse are planning shows in Florida and some other states so there's a chance they could come back to New York in the fall.

Archived