I swore Matt played around 10 notes of City of Delusion. Im having a heard time remembering before which song...little hungover. Me and my buddy looked at each other and where no way, he thought the same thing. Maybe we where just crazy.

there was one point i think in time is running out where he sang something really strangely, everyone around me had a strange expression at that point

I noticed that too, but then I remembered, he's been doing that since the first concert of the Resistance tour.

Check out 3:23

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwTXQvYH-FQ

What in the world is he is saying? :LOL: "You can't push it under misery?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL0ytxfSp5o

Starts at 3:15 here

I swore Matt played around 10 notes of City of Delusion. Im having a heard time remembering before which song...little hungover. Me and my buddy looked at each other and where no way, he thought the same thing. Maybe we where just crazy.

i thought so too!!! and they did a little bit of assassin, i swear!!!

those intros and outros were combos of the songs they never play and newer things to come

I believe it-- my friend and i could swear we heard a couple notes of Take a Bow before he jumped into Feeling Good

Ah, want videos of the teasers!

I noticed that too, but then I remembered, he's been doing that since the first concert of the Resistance tour.

Check out 3:23

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwTXQvYH-FQ

What in the world is he is saying? :LOL: "You can't push it under misery?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL0ytxfSp5o

Starts at 3:15 here

Is this really such a big mystery? Should be "underneath the ground". Makes sense, no?

So I've been thinking... Should I take everyone's footage from last night and make a full bootleg of the show? I guess it's dependan on if anyone go good audio. Anyone anyone? Still so psyched i got a setlist! Will post stuff on Monday when I have more than phone Internet.

or here. Was it me or were those people selling shirt total pricks?

DSC05599.jpg

Yeah. I asked how much the posters were (the prices fell down) and they said "$10, it says it right there." And no, it didn't... :stunned:

They had better shops at the towers.

i dont remember a fury teaser, when was this? and they definitely played a bit of take a bow

Wasn't Fury - just Nishe... Happened before that people have confused the 2 when it's only bass and drums.

happy birthday :D

Ya your deff not the only 1 that enjoyed the show.

Me my bro and cuz loved it. The lasers were awesome..

everything was awesome omfggggg

that had more dancing then like a techno or trance concert (tiesto, above and beyond, dubstep,etc)

.. well almost hehe :rolleyes:

Hey thanks! I was actually born in July but I have never had a real celebration. Then I heard back in December that Muse was playing at MSG and I told my mom how she could make it up to me... :D

2 of the 3 friends I took barely knew Muse but they instantly got into it anyway. Muse concerts are just that mind-blowingly incredible! :)

I have to say, I've watched and listened to We Are The Universe Intro/Uprising about a billion times, but when you see that shit in person, it was just absolutely spine chilling.

I have to admit, We are the Universe gives me chills when I'm at their gigs.

Archived