monkey_paw

Congrats! :happy: Then you get a hat with a flag strip around it, don't you?

I'm a bit worried for the setlist, because of yesterday's setlist at Glastonbury :p No MK Ultra or Exo with Bernie...

Thank you, and yes I do get the flag strip :p

Oh really? I just got home and I'm sitting here watching the Glastonbury gig on YouTube. I think the setlist is absolutely :awesome:

What are you talking about, Glastonbury was epic. :LOL: Sure, the "only" rarities they played was CE and then the U2 cover, but did you see the crowd? Did you hear the music? They performed their songs to absolute perfection and the crowd ate it up and gave it back twofold. An awesome, awesome gig that I really hope we'll be able to copy at Roskilde.

Oh, and I just realised I wasn't sure about this: Are we meeting at the que or in the que? As in, are we going to stand next to the que until we get a few (or all) of us together in a wad, then stand in line, or is everyone going to hop in line on their own, then hope they're close to a muser? :p

What are you talking about, Glastonbury was epic. :LOL: Sure, the "only" rarities they played was CE and then the U2 cover, but did you see the crowd? Did you hear the music? They performed their songs to absolute perfection and the crowd ate it up and gave it back twofold. An awesome, awesome gig that I really hope we'll be able to copy at Roskilde.

Oh, and I just realised I wasn't sure about this: Are we meeting at the que or in the que? As in, are we going to stand next to the que until we get a few (or all) of us together in a wad, then stand in line, or is everyone going to hop in line on their own, then hope they're close to a muser? :p

I was hoping we would be the people who start the queue, but if not then I suggest we get in line as soon as possible! I really want to stand at the front...

Just a bit information to the people, who isn't at the festival yet (I am):

After every gig at the Orange scene the inner circle will be cleared. When the circle has been cleaned, people who are standing in the que will therefore have access to the area. So you can't be in the inner circle after a gig has finished, if you want to hear the next band.

I just read it in the festival program :)

Hm... How far from the stage will the ques be? Is it possible to follow a performance from there?

Well here's the orange stage looking awesome:

roskilde-festival.jpg

The queue is to the side of that left screen, curling round the back I'm afraid!

Just a bit information to the people, who isn't at the festival yet (I am):

After every gig at the Orange scene the inner circle will be cleared. When the circle has been cleaned, people who are standing in the que will therefore have access to the area. So you can't be in the inner circle after a gig has finished, if you want to hear the next band.

I just read it in the festival program :)

And when do the ques start? Does the que for Muse start the moment the que for Kashmir (band before Muse) is gone, or will there be a que for Muse starting earlier than that?

And when do the ques start? Does the que for Muse start the moment the que for Kashmir (band before Muse) is gone, or will there be a que for Muse starting earlier than that?

You've got a point, if we started queing at 18, wouldn't we just be queing for Kashmir?

Good point. Well, I don't know about that. What if we start the que, while Kashmir are going to start their performance? Won't we be available to get into the inner circle then? I think we might wait until Thursday, before we know how Roskilde will handle the que.

I think there probably will be a separate queue for muse, tbh. Basically, when the stage area opens at 10am ish you better be at a gate and ready to leg it to the left side of the orange stage :p

Yeah, I imagine it would be something like that. I really doubt that we'll be starting any kind of que at 6 PM: There are bound to be crazier people than us who will be queing the moment they're allowed. :LOL:

18:00 is somewhat early compared to Muse starting 22:30, but on the other hand, this is a Muse gig and people are consistently queing from the single-digit AMs in order to be at the front. This being a festival won't make much of a difference, I think. :p

Yeah, I imagine it would be something like that. I really doubt that we'll be starting any kind of que at 6 PM: There are bound to be crazier people than us who will be queing the moment they're allowed. :LOL:

18:00 is somewhat early compared to Muse starting 22:30, but on the other hand, this is a Muse gig and people are consistently queing from the single-digit AMs in order to be at the front. This being a festival won't make much of a difference, I think. :p

Still, I don't think that enough people to fill up the inner circle will que before 18, so we should at least be able to get in. And that's all that really matters to moi :p

Still, I don't think that enough people to fill up the inner circle will que before 18, so we should at least be able to get in. And that's all that really matters to moi :p

I'm with you there. I'm totally ready to queue for some hours, but there are so many good acts on Saturday, I would really rather not just sit there and wait for Muse all day. So I think what I'm saying is that I think 18:00 approximately is a good choice - but I also want to keep an eye on the queue during the afternoon, and of course if I see a lot of people lining up very early I might go there earlier as well. I guess we can hear (but maybe not watch) Kashmir from the queue then, that'll be nice :)

I'm with you there. I'm totally ready to queue for some hours, but there are so many good acts on Saturday, I would really rather not just sit there and wait for Muse all day. So I think what I'm saying is that I think 18:00 approximately is a good choice - but I also want to keep an eye on the queue during the afternoon, and of course if I see a lot of people lining up very early I might go there earlier as well. I guess we can hear (but maybe not watch) Kashmir from the queue then, that'll be nice :)

Indeed, I must convince my mates.

And BTW, everyone learn the first verse of House of the Rising Sun, just in case they decide to play again :p

Yeah, I think that queing at 18:00 will probably get us into the inner circle. We'll see about being at the front-most barrier, but we'll definitely be up there where the music is loud and the jumping is high! :D

And BTW, everyone learn the first verse of House of the Rising Sun, just in case they decide to play again :p

Are you insinuating that you didn't know the lyrics of The House of the Rising Sun before Muse played it?! :eek:

Yeah, I think that queing at 18:00 will probably get us into the inner circle. We'll see about being at the front-most barrier, but we'll definitely be up there where the music is loud and the jumping is high! :D

I think you're right. I have no idea how Muse-dedicated people will be at Roskilde, I mean, it's not like we're a lot of Danish Muse-fans on this board, but then again, not everyone wants to join a board, of course. That's why I'm planning to start queueing at 18, but still keep an eye on it during the afternoon in case of very heavy and early queue-formation.

And btw, I do know the lyrics for HOTRS ;)

I have to say, having seen them in Parken last year, Danish Muse fans are incredibly dull. The crowd was pretty boring when I saw them, and I was at the front.

Aye, it almost hurt the experience...

I'm planning to wear my The Resistance Tour t-shirt.. and wait all day long : D and i've got .. VERY dark brown hair with a side cut thing going on

For me, it'll probably be red Converse and the most ossum light blue Bad & Mad t-shirt you'll ever see :awesome: (wannabe-hip hop fashion of the early 2000's FTW! :p )

I won't be wearing my glasses, but I could pass (and I timidly admit this...) for Lucas from X-Factor (he's the younger one though, so it's really the other way around! :p ) I'll keelhaul anyone who makes a joke though :p

But holler if you see me! :happy:

Archived