monkey_paw

Can't we just be really attentive and start the queue as soon as possible (I'm planning on standing on the west side of the stage). I think it is going to be around the time when the queue for Kashmir is gone, but I'll keep my eyes open so that if it starts before I will be there... The latest performances I want to see before Muse that day anyway (besides Kashmir) are FM Belfast or Vampire Weekend (haven't really decided yet) and they are both at 17 o'clock and each band play like what, an hour? :unsure: But anyway, that leaves plenty of time untill 22:30. I don't see what else we can do?

That sounds like a good plan :) I might watch Vampire Weekend as well, so queueing from around 18 o'clock sounds like a good plan to start with. West side = Bellamy side, so I'm with you on that one too :)

Well... I'm going to see Kashmir for the... like 10th time this friday, so it doesn't bother me to miss them on Roskilde. And I'm not quite sure how the queue thing works... i think there's some... areas you can wait in, maybe we can ask a security or something at the day! (: And I'm looking forward to meet you guys!

Maybe we should all wear shiny suits :awesome:!

I was planning on wearing the t-shirt i won with the ticket. I effing love that t-shirt :D But I don't know, I mean you would probably be able to recognize me from the my avatar, and if you do, please just come and talk to me.

I'd wear a Muse shirt if I had one... I just don't. :'(

I could post my picture, but who knows what kind of stalkers lurk these boards, just waiting to take exploit of innocent little fans like me. :shifty: Oh well, I guess it's too late, since I already posted my :awesome: picture from last year's graduation in the picture thread: Here. I guess that's not going to be a recognizable photo though, unless I go around doing :awesome: all day long!

It sounds great! :D Oh and btw how do we know which of the people queueing are musers from the messageboard?

I might wear something glittery :D Or I might wear my The Resistance t-shirt. But I'm not sure yet, I guess it depends a lot on the weather. I've got a picture of myself on my profile ... I'm sooooo bad at remembering faces (and names :p) myself, but I'll give it a try!

I'd wear a Muse shirt if I had one... I just don't. :'(

I could post my picture, but who knows what kind of stalkers lurk these boards, just waiting to take exploit of innocent little fans like me. :shifty: Oh well, I guess it's too late, since I already posted my :awesome: picture from last year's graduation in the picture thread: Here. I guess that's not going to be a recognizable photo though, unless I go around doing :awesome: all day long!

Buy one from the merch shops at the festival. I'm telling you dude that's 18 quid well spend :musesign::awesome:

No way for you to get a new one? Or borrow one from a friend?

The thing is, I wont be able to make it until Tuesday, so I gave one of my friends a tent to put up, so that we would get a good spot, but apparently it was stolen on the 888 so now she can't do it, which, as far as I'm concerned, means that we will have to walk really really long to get to the stages, because when we get there the crappy camping sites will be all thats left...

EDIT: btw I do realize that I could have been much worse off, and please excuse me for ranting like this. It's just that I thought it would all work out really smoothly, but I guess that's not the case...

It wouldn't be a festival if everything just went smoothly and effortlessly. :D

And yeah, one week! Can't wait. :eek:

Too true. :D And anyway I'll hopefully be standing right infront of Matthew Bellamy in seven days, so what the fuck am I doing complaining eh?

I'm sure we'll figure something out somehow...

Weeee! Only one week back! I am looking forward to it.

Just one question: It there is going to be a Muse fans meet-up, where and when would it be? Maybe some hours before the Muse gig, so we can get close to the stage. :)

Weeee! Only one week back! I am looking forward to it.

Just one question: It there is going to be a Muse fans meet-up, where and when would it be? Maybe some hours before the Muse gig, so we can get close to the stage. :)

I think we have decided to simply meet in the queue at around 18 o'clock or something like that :)

Judging by the poll results, Citizen Erased is very likely to be played... Could we be lucky enough to see Assassin as well?

Citizen Erased sounds likely, Assassin - I doubt it. I've been keeping an eye on the setlists recently, and the only rarities from the polls that they've actually occasionally been playing are Citizen Erased and Bliss. I want to hear both :) But well, just one of those two would be fantastic!

(and I finally figured out how to multi-quote :D)

Yes 18 o'clock on the west side of the stage (Bellamy side :p) ZOMG I can't wait! :p:awesome: All day I've been like 'okay so now there's one week and 6 hours until Muse' and my friends are like ':facepalm: Mimmi could we just concentrate on the bloody graduation party already' ... But in my opinion then yes we could start concentrating on that if they would play something other than Medina! Seriously what's up with that music..?

Yes 18 o'clock on the west side of the stage (Bellamy side :p) ZOMG I can't wait! :p:awesome: All day I've been like 'okay so now there's one week and 6 hours until Muse' and my friends are like ':facepalm: Mimmi could we just concentrate on the bloody graduation party already' ... But in my opinion then yes we could start concentrating on that if they would play something other than Medina! Seriously what's up with that music..?

Studenterfest? :D Fuck, I'm feeling old now ... and yes, Medina sucks. End of story!

Studenterfest? :D Fuck' date=' I'm feeling old now ... and yes, Medina sucks. End of story![/quote']

Yes studenterfest, but I'm an international student (just finished taking my international baccalaureate diploma which is kind of the same as the Danish stx, only in English and with a different sylabus and all) so we call it graduation party :)

Yes studenterfest, but I'm an international student (just finished taking my international baccalaureate diploma which is kind of the same as the Danish stx, only in English and with a different sylabus and all) so we call it graduation party :)

Congrats! :happy: Then you get a hat with a flag strip around it, don't you?

I'm a bit worried for the setlist, because of yesterday's setlist at Glastonbury :p No MK Ultra or Exo with Bernie...

Archived