I understand Danish perfectly =P

And yes, very expensive for a one day ticket. I could have bought two tickets to the Oslo gig for the same price. That sucks. I don't know, it depends on the other bands. I'm only interested in MUSE. and I'm not much of a festival person.. Well I've never been to a proper festival. lol.

Edited by Linn91

Does anyone have any idea when weekend tickets will sell out?

It takes a while, it's not always sold out before the festival begins either. In 2007 it sold out in May/June, if I remember correctly, the two years after that you have been able to get tickets at the entrance. So there shouldn't be any need to hurry when getting tickets!

They usually let people know when/if the tickets are almost sold out as well, so you won't have to be surprised when/if it happens.

Edited by Starlight Chaser

Aww, I really want to gooooo :( But I already have Glasto and Reading tickets ...

Just go and think about the consequences later;)

Just go and think about the consequences later;)

Claire, you're a bad influence :chuckle: We'll see ;)

Just ditch reading!

I've never been to Reading, I want to go there....and I'm definately not ditching Glasto, I love Glasto :happy:

I'm most likely going, thought only with a one-day ticket. Just need to see if I can talk some other friends of mine into going - I don't think being at a festival alone will be as much fun as it should be. :p

Honestly, if they change the date from the 3rd I am going to be pissed beyond belief. F*cked over by my favourite band twice in 8 months (the Barcelona incident), it should not be possible. :mad:

(in tour dates at the moment for this gig, the date is empty at the moment where previously it had displayed the 3rd July)

*sincerely hopes their day does not get changed, as I have booked a one night hit and run mission from the UK to see them*

Bumping this so we can get some serious setlist voting coordination going. We're supposed to be infamous for vote rigging, so let's see if we can get something up and running! ;)

Unfortunately I went and used my vote already (:facepalm: ). I only really *wanted* to see Bliss, then I voted Fury and Citizen for generic "rarity". But if we can muster up a force for an epic rarity, maybe they'll play that instead? I'm talking Dark Shines, Megalomania, Falling down, etc. Roskilde is almost always televised and broadcast for the big shows, so we might do the entire community a favour by getting the big guns out!

For those in the dark, voting is here. You get 3 votes, and the guys will 100% play 1 song that is in the top 5. So if we can get 5 holy songs, we are guaranteed to get one played.

My proposals are: Dark Shines, Megalomania, Falling down, Hyper music and Falling away with you

What say you!

Does anyone know which day Muse is playing? I'm considering talking my brother into buying 1 day-passes :D

Does anyone know which day Muse is playing? I'm considering talking my brother into buying 1 day-passes :D

I *think* it's on the 3rd - at least that's what it says right here: http://www.myspace.com/muse

But I guess you could just wait and see when they publish the schedule. I'm going to buy either a 1 day-pass or an all festival-ticket myself ... trying hard to make up my mind :)

I debating whether I should buy a ticket for the 3rd now, or wait until the programme is published...

It makes most sense for them to play on the 3rd, but I'd rather not take the chance.

On the other hand, ticket prices will go up, once the programme comes out...

Programme announced!

Muse will play on the 3rd at 22:30 :)

Other cool acts that day include Asteroids Galaxy Tour, The Floor is Made of Lava and Kashmir :D

Programme announced!

Muse will play on the 3rd at 22:30 :)

Other cool acts that day include Asteroids Galaxy Tour, The Floor is Made of Lava and Kashmir :D

Yup, Saturday looks really great! I bought my ticket :dance:

Yup, Saturday looks really great! I bought my ticket :dance:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::happy::happy:

It's so amazing, i can't wait! I want to stand in the front, but it's going to be hard, since I'm going by myself, i literally don't know any danish Musefans!

Bumping this so we can get some serious setlist voting coordination going. We're supposed to be infamous for vote rigging, so let's see if we can get something up and running! ;)

Unfortunately I went and used my vote already (:facepalm: ). I only really *wanted* to see Bliss, then I voted Fury and Citizen for generic "rarity". But if we can muster up a force for an epic rarity, maybe they'll play that instead? I'm talking Dark Shines, Megalomania, Falling down, etc. Roskilde is almost always televised and broadcast for the big shows, so we might do the entire community a favour by getting the big guns out!

For those in the dark, voting is here. You get 3 votes, and the guys will 100% play 1 song that is in the top 5. So if we can get 5 holy songs, we are guaranteed to get one played.

My proposals are: Dark Shines, Megalomania, Falling down, Hyper music and Falling away with you

What say you!

I would say Showbiz, Uno, Bliss, Yes Please (like that is going to happen!) and Fillip, but yeah, it would be cool to cordinate something! Can you give me the link to the voting page? Because i can't find it.

It's so amazing, i can't wait! I want to stand in the front, but it's going to be hard, since I'm going by myself, i literally don't know any danish Musefans!

I want to stand in the front too, but I've never done it before, so I don't really know how to get there. Well, maybe we can team up :)

I want to stand in the front too, but I've never done it before, so I don't really know how to get there. Well, maybe we can team up :)

It would be great if we could do that! If not, I'm going to be alone, and i think it's hard to get a good spot in front of 75.000 people if you are alone :/