This is not aimed to anyone in particular but what makes me laugh is people losing and restoring their faith in Muse in less than 24h.

Fickle fuckers!:p

I'd absolutely love this setlist for the rest of the stadium gigs though (plus a few more songs of course!), undoubtedly so :happy:

I loved the Berne gig, it was a stunning performance but the likes of CE and Bliss would have made it even more so :)

Nah, seriously, I find it funny :LOL:. We will see how many of this people want to sell their tickets (again) when we know the next stadium selist :chuckle:

I'm hoping someone will want to sell a Friday Wembley GA ticket coz a friend of mine is after one! :shifty:

Nah, seriously, I find it funny :LOL:. We will see how many of this people want to sell their tickets (again) when we know the next stadium setlist :chuckle:

Whoa whoa whoa, hang on there chum - in no way am I a 'fickle fucker', ta very much. I just don't know what to make of Muse at the moment, one minute they've on fire, the next they make me want to tear my hair out.

Whoa whoa whoa, hang on there chum - in no way am I a 'fickle fucker', ta very much. I just don't know what to make of Muse at the moment, one minute they've on fire, the next they make me want to tear my hair out.

Clunge, really if you knew me you'd know I wasn't trying to insult anyone with my comment! I'm sorry if that's how you perceived it :)

Clunge, really if you knew me you'd know I wasn't trying to insult anyone with my comment! I'm sorry if that's how you perceived it :)

np :).

In other news, as I've said before, Bliss :eek:. Best version since 2004 times, Matt's guitar actually sounded heavy!

np :).

In other news, as I've said before, Bliss :eek:. Best version since 2004 times, Matt's guitar actually sounded heavy!

All you need to do is stop paying to see Muse and just catch them live at their free gigs and festivals. That way you're more likely to get a better set and if it's shit then at least they've not taken your money for it :LOL:

Does it matter though? I don't see the need to make some kind of decision. Some things you like, some you don't! Relax! That's life. Take the rough with the smooth and just enjoy! It's not about faith. They are not a religion in which you might want to make a choice whether to truly believe in something or not. I honestly can't see the need to figure anything out. :erm:

Though I have to say I think they're amazing and watching a gig where they go all out heightens my excitement but I just really like the music anyway. Listening to their CDs is enough for me to confirm how good they are, well that and the fact that they have no problem, reproducing that on stage which confirms their genuineness.: Usually they go a lot further than that though.:D

Couldn't agree more:)

I'm hoping someone will want to sell a Friday Wembley GA ticket coz a friend of mine is after one! :shifty:

You should post after Paris that they played Feeling Good six times, NSC three times, did a cover of Justin Bieber's "Baby," and did it all with a Twilight montage flashing across the pyramid through the entire show. That'll flush out a few extra tickets.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

You should post after Paris that they played Feeling Good six times, NSC three times, did a cover of Justin Bieber's "Baby," and did it all with a Twilight montage flashing across the pyramid through the entire show. That'll flush out a few extra tickets.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I was just listening to bliss again :$ gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..........

This is not aimed to anyone in particular but what makes me laugh is people losing and restoring their faith in Muse in less than 24h.

:chuckle:;)

:LOL: I think this sounds like a good plan...

ditto. i loved that power at V. hearing it blast through Bliss is massive. really hope they play this at Glasto.

I'm just hoping that the power wasn't just for the Rock Am Ring seeing as I believe its a metal festival.

V 08 was my first gig ever for any band so hearing that was shocking. I expected every band to have the same raw sound Muse had. Shame no one else has ever lived up to it, not even Muse have the other times I've seen them.

Hopefully they're bringing it back :D

does anybody else think Uprising sounds more bad ass when it doesn't open up the show?

Yeah. I don't think it's that great as an opener but goes well with Supermassive as an early 'get the crowd going' kind of song.

Archived