ok the light inside this rammstein guy's mouth is freaking me out.

Inorite?

And seeing as I'm one of the two people on this world who don't like them, I'm tuning out.

I'll admit though, from the minute or two that I watched, they know how to get a crowd going.

Looks like they didn't actually do that one? Setlist.fm doesn't have MotP or NSC listed anymore.

This gonna be the same stream as earlier? Would be nice if it would be the full set so we could finally know what they really played lol.

Really? No NSC afterall? Actually that makes sense somewhat. And a spectacular Bliss more than suffices in its place!

Still a mystery gig somewhat.

I wasn't at this gig, but I have to say the video of bliss is the best thing I've heard them do since the resistance came out!

Utterly brilliant and actually all of the vids sounded really powerful and... well, Muse

Phat as hell drums and bass are finally back, matt seems to be on fine form too. Nice one!

Just watched all the videos for this, I so wish I could have been there, they sounded amazing. Bliss was just:awesome:, falsetto FTW, I think I'm just going to spend today watching it on repeat. I would die with happiness if they play it at Glastonbury.:dance:

What an absolutely feckin' immense performance :stunned:. Great choice of songs by MTV (no Supermassive for once!) and Bliss hasn't sounded this good since 2004 - a stunning rendition :D.

Gah, Muse are just so painfully hit and miss for me at the moment, disappointing setlists (NOT performances, I hasten to add!) like in Berne and on the '09 tour and tired, lacklustre performances make me wonder about them but gigs like this and then Rock Im Park restore my faith again.

Yahgrjsagfsa.

Whooooaaa

Interesting sets at both these festivals! Pleased to see Bliss and Citizen Erased there, Muse were clearly warming up in Switzerland last week, and Im sure we'll have a few surprises this tour. Please keep New Born in though muse! The version live at Wembley in 2007 has got to be the greatest 8 consecutive minutes the human race has seen.

What an absolutely feckin' immense performance :stunned:. Great choice of songs by MTV (no Supermassive for once!) and Bliss hasn't sounded this good since 2004 - a stunning rendition :D.

Gah, Muse are just so painfully hit and miss for me at the moment, disappointing setlists (NOT performances, I hasten to add!) like in Berne and on the '09 tour and tired, lacklustre performances make me wonder about them but gigs like this and then Rock Im Park restore my faith again.

Yahgrjsagfsa.

Does it matter though? I don't see the need to make some kind of decision. Some things you like, some you don't! Relax! That's life. Take the rough with the smooth and just enjoy! It's not about faith. They are not a religion in which you might want to make a choice whether to truly believe in something or not. I honestly can't see the need to figure anything out. :erm:

Though I have to say I think they're amazing and watching a gig where they go all out heightens my excitement but I just really like the music anyway. Listening to their CDs is enough for me to confirm how good they are, well that and the fact that they have no problem, reproducing that on stage which confirms their genuineness.: Usually they go a lot further than that though.:D

Does it matter though? I don't see the need to make some kind of decision. Some things you like, some you don't! Relax! That's life. Take the rough with the smooth and just enjoy! It's not about faith. They are not a religion in which you might want to make a choice whether to truly believe in something or not. I honestly can't see the need to figure anything out. :erm:

Though I have to say I think they're amazing and watching a gig where they go all out heightens my excitement but I just really like the music anyway. Listening to their CDs is enough for me to confirm how good they are, well that and the fact that they have no problem, reproducing that on stage which confirms their genuineness.: Usually they go a lot further than that though.:D

You win the internet 9000 + times over! It makes me sad that so few people have such a level headed and realistic approach to this whole thing...

Archived