Pavilhão Atlântico (POR) 29/11/09 DVD Project

s3ker

Thanks for what you are doing (not sure if i should adress to you in portuguese or english though:LOL:)

Lets keep it in english then.... It looks very nice!! But everytime i see a bit of this gig my heart really cringes because i couldnt find tickets on time and so i couldnt go:'( but in my defense the it sold out like 3 months before the gig! i guess its a good thing: Portugal loves Muse!!:D)

Looking forward to see all of it!!

And the teaser does not look like a horror movie! :p

Thanks for what you are doing (not sure if i should adress to you in portuguese or english though:LOL:)

Lets keep it in english then.... It looks very nice!! But everytime i see a bit of this gig my heart really cringes because i couldnt find tickets on time and so i couldnt go:'( but in my defense the it sold out like 3 months before the gig! i guess its a good thing: Portugal loves Muse!!:D)

Looking forward to see all of it!!

And the teaser does not look like a horror movie! :p

Thanks! I appreaciate it, really.

I'm glad to say that I've just finished working on the raw footage of the whole thing, so now I'll just be working on a few details, tweaking the audio and some other stuff. It's still not possible for me to announce any date because I hate deadlines :LOL:

So when the time comes, I'll just post something! Thank you for waiting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Did you forget about this? :unsure:

No, I'm really sorry about that actually! I had a few problems so I had to go back and now I need to render the whole project again. I'll post a link as soon as it is available to download

Sorry :$

No, I'm really sorry about that actually! I had a few problems so I had to go back and now I need to render the whole project again. I'll post a link as soon as it is available to download

Sorry :$

No problem. Keep up the good work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The amount of time it's taking me to release this thing is ridiculous. I have completed it in August but then I moved to a new place and since then I didn't have a decent internet connection. Now that I have something that comes close to that I can finally upload it. It will be a .wmv file that you can watch on your computer/convert it to your ipod/make a dvd out of it.

You will notice serveral mistakes , specialy in what comes to synch but I personally believe it does the most important thing : bring back memories.

Once again, I'm really sorry for taking so long and it actually feels weird to suddently bring this topic back...

You will be able to download:

- Muse Live at Lisbon 2009

EXTRAS:

-Slideshow

-Resistance (with the official audio that was realeased as a b-side by muse)

- Citizen Erased live at Rock in Rio 2010)

You'll hear from me in the next few days :)

• 2 weeks later...

Download (Part 1):

Download (Part 2):

Download the .rar files, extract them and watch!

The files are kinda big but I hope that won't stop you from downloading it. Enjoy it and please share what were your most and least favourite moments. It took a long time but here it is. It's not as good as per example takeabow's work, but I believe it is a good way of remembering the resistance tour and it's awesomness.

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3499/capadvdy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

After the links I posted earlier were disabled for generating too much traffic, a muser to whom I am really grateful uploaded all the parts to megaupload.

DVD 1:

DVD 2:

If you already have any of the parts don't delete them because it's the same file. Enjoy.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived