map of the problematique

dwydav

This is the closest sound I got using Power Tab Editor. I got the tab from the book. It's hard to play on guitar so I put it in power tab and doubled the required BPM and it worked.

download

so if i shown that diagram that hypnotize posted to my pedal luthier would it make sense to him and help achieve the circuit?

so if i shown that diagram that hypnotize posted to my pedal luthier would it make sense to him and help achieve the circuit?

Maybe, although from what you've said it sounds like he's building an octaver with a variable (sequenced) mix control... You ideally want a pedal with three paths: dry, one octave down and one octave up, with a on/off for each on each step. :)

It's not going to sound like MotP :) .

other people have posted demo's of it just shifting +1 and it sounds fine. not bothered about getting the motp effect anyway. i just wana do some step sequence material. the only reason i mentioned motp to the guy building it was so he gets a real good idea of what i want.

i prefer the -1 to the +1 to be honest, i'd try and go the whole way if i were you. would be a cool thing to have.

I did mention -1 to the guy but he still hasn't replied yet after a week! he must be real busy though which i respect cuz he's friendly and seems to know what he's doing

• 2 weeks later...
allright after talking one on one with rich ive found out what exactly matt does to get the live version of MOTP. He uses a custom patch thats routed through a nord modular to create the effect. anyone here have a nord modular?

stop bothering people with real jobs