map of the problematique

dwydav

cause itll make him like matt bellamy x 2

omg piss off :rolleyes:

My mate keeps his pedals at my house which I am welcome to use. When I get my Whammy I will be able able to use two. They're too expensive to get two of my own. Did you not think to question the guy who actually has two Whammy's? Didn't think so. Fucking forum.

omg piss off :rolleyes:

My mate keeps his pedals at my house which I am welcome to use. When I get my Whammy I will be able able to use two. They're too expensive to get two of my own. Did you not think to question the guy who actually has two Whammy's? Didn't think so. Fucking forum.

Ok,leavet the forum if you dont like it,and also,shutup.

Guest because

No you shut up. Atleast the other people who take the piss have been on here since day one. You have just walked in to join the fun.

i disagree, it should be fun for all the family

lol, matt has indeed two whammies, but believe me :) not as spare, otherwise, why should he place it in his rack?

Where else is it going to go?

Maybe you should look into some of the interviews on Matt's setup from Absolution, it's there incase the other fucks up, so the change over can happen instantly, rather than the gig having to stop so they can swap it over. So it has to be there.