It was cold coz it was so windy! At 2am, Laure and I went back to our hotel (which was a ten minute walk away) and smuggled the covers our Ninja-style! Under our rain ponchos! :awesome:

We weren't planning on doing this, it's all down to hearing them sound-checking!

We were walking from the train station to the hotel and we heard drums and piano. Raced up to the stadium and heard them sound-check various songs then walked round to look at our gate....and saw people there already in tents! This was at about 9.30pm!:eek::eek:

So we decided we'd have to join them, totally unprepared!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

French fans are hardcore :LOL:

the queues were very odd. i wandered around and there were massive qs at some gates - H for the GC was very popular but G for the GC was quite small on both days. even the ones into general standing were packed. there were tents outside gate X on sat morning!

It was cold coz it was so windy! At 2am, Laure and I went back to our hotel (which was a ten minute walk away) and smuggled the covers our Ninja-style! Under our rain ponchos! :awesome:

We weren't planning on doing this, it's all down to hearing them sound-checking!

We were walking from the train station to the hotel and we heard drums and piano. Raced up to the stadium and heard them sound-check various songs then walked round to look at our gate....and saw people there already in tents! This was at about 9.30pm!:eek::eek:

I blame Soaked and Ruled by Secrecy for making me sleeping rough!!

I thought you had abandoned me, so that you could sleep in beds while I held our spot.

Ahh I was on the left side! Mhh the flower in the hair sounds familiar to me haha, but I can't remember exactly.. Yes it was me! :awesome: except that I'm not french :LOL: I'm portuguese, but I live in the french part of Switzerland, hence the french. :) how do you know it's me? ahh, facebook? haha

Weeeell, you were already there on rehearsal day when I came and you were talking to those german girls, and I spent some time trying to figure out where you and your friends are from... So that's why I remember:D.

After rehearsal day I checked in here to see what people were saying about it, saw your post, clicked on your profile and thought that it was probably you because of the pic, hehe. Yeah, cyber stalking is ace:$.

I've just added you on Facebook btw... :awesome:

Archived