Favourite quotes from Muse songs.

Stork

"Look through a faithless eye, are you afraid to die?"

"I've had recurring nightmares that I was loved for who i am and missed the oppotunity to be a better man"

"Our hopes and expectations, Black Holes and Revelations"

"Why can't we see that when we bleed we bleed the same?"

"You make me sick because I adore you so"

"We're not droplets in the ocean.(We're the) Ocean!"

Too many to list! :LOL: But here are the first ones that come to mind (most of which have been mentioned about 200 times already :LOL:):

-End of CE

-"I've had recurring nightmares thtat I was loved for who I am and missed the opportunity to be a better man"

-"Why can't we see that when we bleeed, we bleed the same?"

-"Take off your disguise, I know that underneath, it's me.

-“Don’t waste your time or time will waste you”

-“Don’t grow up to fast and don’t embrace the past”

I've had recurring nightmares that i was loved for who i am and missed the opportunity to be a better man

Why can't we see that when we bleed we bleed the same

I was all alone wearing just socks and a phone

I have played in every toilet but you still want to spoil it to prove i've made a big mistake

I'll hide from the world behind a broken frame and i'll burn forever, i can't take the shame

Come ride with me through the veins of history

Don't waste your time or time will waste you

Counter balance this commotion, we're not droplets in the ocean

I'll be there as soon as i can but i'm busy mending broken pieces of the life i had before

I will be chasing a starlight until the end of my life, i don't know if it's worth it any more

I'll never let you go if you promise not to fade away, never fade away

This is the last time i'll abandon you and this is the last time i'll forget you, i wish i could

Edited by kindakooky

I've got a nasty feeling I've already posted here. I feel this way every time I post on any thread.

"wash the blood off your hands/ this time she won't understand" from Ruled By Secrecy, because I know it's supposed to be about a man coming home fresh off a killing spree, but I've always thought it was that the man had killed the wife instead...

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

"You make me sick because I adore you so"

"Like a broken dam, you're empty, and all that's left are the sticks and stones/That were built by other people and it really shows"

"Wash me away, clean your body of me/Erase all the memories, they'll only bring us pain/And I've seen all I'll ever need"

"And if my wish comes true/You'll never see me again"

"You don't have long, I am on to you/The time, it has come to destroy your supremacy"

"Who you were was so beautiful/Remember who, who you were"

"Stop asking yourself why you can't see the demons in your eyes/Stop asking where to find the truth to compensate your lies"

"I just don't care if it's real/That won't change how it feels"

"Free me, free me, free me from this world/I don't belong here, it was a mistake imprisoning my soul"

"Lose control, lose your faith/Lingering hours, turn to the grave"

*All of Hoodoo*

*All of Fury*

*All of Megalomania*

*Save Me chorus*

Considering how shit I sometimes think Matt is at writing lyrics, he's actually written quite a lot of lines I do really like for whatever reason.

"Don't waste your time or time will waste you"

"Wash me away/Clean your body of me/Erase all the memories/They only bring us pain/And I've seen all I'll ever need"

"Come to me/Trust in a dream/Come on and rescue me/Yes I know/I can be wrong/Maybe I'm too headstrong"

"I didn't realize I was talking to the living dead"

and the best one

"EuraSIA, SIA, SIA, SIA, EuraSIA, SIA, SIA, SIA, EuraSIA, SIA, SIA, SIA"

EDIT : I also like all of Butterflies & Hurricanes. I love it now. I just discovered the awesomeness of it

Edited by knightsmuse