Do you like the Map Of The Problematique  

1,295 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Map Of The Problematique

it's got this.. i don't know how to put it... kind of a sense of motion, it's someting i've heard in other music and i love that muse have done something like this. it totally fucking pwns.

hear ye hear ye

Don't know if anyone's mentioned this, but the mp3 here is 4 minutes 25 seconds long whereas the album version is supposed to be nearly 6 minutes. So maybe we have yet to hear the 'best 10 seconds Muse have ever done' :)

I hope so. Anyway, good tune *thumbsup*

it was fake!fake i tell you! the only "rumour" about the track length of MOTP was by that guy hoodoo who tricked us all! :rolleyes:

I don t like it .

Sounds like Depeche Mode and I absolutely hate DM , so it s easy to not like it .

By far the weakest of the six songs from the album I m already knowing .

:LOL: I thought it was going to go into a cover.

*sticks on violator*

I do really like this song though. Mmmmm...

I originally read 'Violator' as 'Vibrator' :$

it's got this.. i don't know how to put it... kind of a sense of motion, it's someting i've heard in other music and i love that muse have done something like this. it totally fucking pwns.

Listen to Depeche Mode ;)

So far everything I've heard from the new album has sounded like Depeche Mode :LOL:

I don t like it .

Sounds like Depeche Mode and I absolutely hate DM , so it s easy to not like it .

By far the weakest of the six songs from the album I m already knowing .

That was quite.. er.. blunt... :LOL: :LOL:

Right, I've listened to it a couple more times, and the things that came to mind were early 80s polyphonic synths (that sound that goes hish), the Pet Shop Boys, and Siouxsie and the Banshees' 'Happy House'.

And the TRL camera crew and editor need a slap.

and i thought i was gonna be the first one to quip 'depeche muse'.

Ah well. I can console myself with the fact that THE SONG IS BRILLIANT

I'M SO EXCITED!!!

I haven't felt like this since June 2001 and September 2003 :D

I've recently turned 22 and i've found myself getting cynical to absoloutely everything. Its fantastic that i still get all child-like in my excitement about Muse. Absoloutely love the band. YES!

yo, does anyone have the song and could they send it to me?:)

I do, but you might aswell listen to Depeche Mode, imagine some heavily distorted guitars and Matt's voice and you're there really :)

I won't send it right now, 'cos I might go to bed, my head hurts a bit, I've been drinking all day lyk.

I love it.

But I wanna hunt down the cameramen and editors and punch them in the back of the head for almost giving me a seizure.

STOP JERKING THE CAMERA AROUND. STOP FLASH CUTTING.

Stupid bastards.

That's exactly what I was thinking while watching it. There was also no shots of Chris. :(

Could someone please post the YouTube link??? Been at work all day and missed the fun (but got the song onto my iPod before I left this morning!)

Listen to Depeche Mode ;)

So far everything I've heard from the new album has sounded like Depeche Mode :LOL:

aw bless! i don't think assassin will sound / sounds like depeche mode but i could be proven wrong. :LOL:

awarraaah i need new cds.

I absolutely adore this song. But is it just me or is anyone else noticing that this song has a real Debase Masons Grog/Messageboard Song feel to it? Especialy with dom's drumming and the sort of breakdown part after what I suppose is the chorus.

my humble opinion.....This song is confused :rolleyes: it sounds like it was made up on the spot....simply put its shit!

well I do like the drums...

oh I expect this to be a car commercial one day

so i know this is pretty much a highly illegal maneuver, but i'm in that risk taking mood. does anyone have any muse b-sides such as spiral static, please, please, please, let me get what i want, eternally missed, do we need this, con-science, minimum, bedroom acoustic, and jimmy kane that they'd like to send me or will even if they won't like doing it?

yep i like a lot already

this album sounds better and better every new song they play live!

I absolutely adore this song. But is it just me or is anyone else noticing that this song has a real Debase Masons Grog/Messageboard Song feel to it? Especialy with dom's drumming and the sort of breakdown part after what I suppose is the chorus.

All of doms drumming on this cd is very THUMPING... other than SMBH..

Knights is, Starlight is, Map is, Exo is, Assasin is too... Hes got that

whole Horse gallop sound going...

And this cd will be there best!!!! im am soo confident on that..