Oh dear, well, I do want to write a sequel eventually but I need to get more ideas first. Sorry to keep everyone waiting, but these things do need to come from somewhere, after all. Generally history class provided ample doodling time, but since I'm off of school for now, that has been taken away. I will do my best to get something going soonish. ^^*

uhm I saw Sherlock Holmes and didn't notice a Muse related thing......... :(

I might as well spoil it, then. When Irene starts shooting at the people, Watson says, "She loves an entrance, your muse." ...and I just thought Muse when he said that. ^^* Kind of lame, but yeah. XD

Oh dear, well, I do want to write a sequel eventually but I need to get more ideas first. Sorry to keep everyone waiting, but these things do need to come from somewhere, after all. Generally history class provided ample doodling time, but since I'm off of school for now, that has been taken away. I will do my best to get something going soonish. ^^*

aww that was the end :(:(

It was so cute i loved it! Can't wait to see what you come up with next :D

• 3 months later...

Hello everyone! Just thought I'd let you know that I'm working on a prequel to the comic. I hope you'll all be pleased with the new design, but if you request that I go back to stick figures, well, I won't complain. XD I've been relatively busy lately, but I only have a month of school left.

Anyway, I should have it posted sometime soon. Updates will be a lot slower than the previous comic because I'm actually drawing it out and lining it and coloring it and stuff instead of doing all the work on Paint, but I'll do my best. :D

Alright, a few things before we get started.

This takes place before the events of the previous comic (hence the term prequel).

I am still getting used to drawing. Not just drawing Matt, but drawing at all.

My scanner and I are debating whether he is normal, tan, or pale as a ghost. Hopefully this will be resolved soon enough.

I will work on my handwriting, I promise. This is a learning experience for me. Also I don't know how fast updates will be, as this took more than a few hours to do.

Expect laughter, crying, and smokebombs.

ANYWEH.

newmusecomic1-1-1.png

My scanner and I are still fighting over whether orange is invisible and why red is the best color to scan. Also, the size of this page seems to be different from the first. Even though they're both on the same size paper. Interesting.

This page had a bit of an accident involving markers that made Matt look sunburned. Scanner and I have reached a compromise. I won't use peach Sharpies, and it will accept acrylic orange ink. Still a work in progress, but I'll have this process fine-tuned soon, hopefully.

newmusecomic1-2.png

I just read this thread today and I can't stop :chuckle: (i wanted to lol but i'm in office!).

The comics are soooo funny. But i notice matt's hair is black in the prequel.

Will you make a part when he decides to die his hair to blue? *you can make up some strange reasons for that ;)

I just read this thread today and I can't stop :chuckle: (i wanted to lol but i'm in office!).

The comics are soooo funny. But i notice matt's hair is black in the prequel.

Will you make a part when he decides to die his hair to blue? *you can make up some strange reasons for that ;)

Yes, it's quite on purpose. ;)

Archived