LOL thanks for the pics. I think his hair in the 2nd one is the best he's ever had. Did u know he shaved his hair again, now looks Absolution-ish? Oh yeah I think i remember i saw a clip of them in Australia on the beach LOL it must be so much fun to at least be in Tom Kirk's place.

Haha yeah I doubt they have ever played Con-Science live. I would be ecstatic if they come up with a setlist JUST for us South East Asians! :yesey:

Starlight is a little poppish eh? But i like it nonetheless.. I can't believe i forgot Hysteria! haha too many good songs. This is the only band where i love all the songs.

well since you made a setlist, ima gonna make one too. lots of thought went into this, mind you and i'll be happy if they'd play at least 80% of this in a show i'm present for:

1. Glorious

2. Assassin

3. Hysteria

4. Exo-Politics

5. Hyper Music

6. Showbiz

7. Citizen Erased

8. Darkshines

9. Invincible

10. Hoodoo

11. Uno

12. Falling Down

13. Apocalyse Please (or B&H, I'm fine with either of these)

14. Knights of Cydonia

Encore:

1. Take A Bow

2. Stockholm Syndrome

Not exactly my dream setlist but as close as it can get with reality serving as a guideline (given the fact that this is a BHAR tour, so most of the songs are gonna come from there). If I'm not restrained by that, it'd be quite something else, and will extend up to 21ish songs, like what Le Zenith got back in '01 *grin*

EDIT: just occured to me what you said about Starlight. yeah, some things are slow to sink in for me. like your lil compliment about my writing (thanks for that btw). anyway, about the song, it IS rather britpoppy but i'm not excluding it out of special hate for it or anything. i actually do think it's pretty and like it a lot. it's just that there are others that i'd rather listen to live than it, is all =).

I would love to be at your gig too! Glorious would be possible considering they played DES on their previous US tour. That as an opener would be sweeeet. Man i love that song.

Yeah Hullabaloo's setlist was made for the DVD, which makes it the best in my opinion. They played close to 20 songs in Earl's Court right? Not good enough.

After much pondering, I decided that Citizen Erased has to be played no matter what. One of the first few songs that made me fall in love with Muse. :)

lol hellooo! i'm back! and i've found out what the hell is wrong with my computer. its the monitor.. so now i'm using some chunky old monitor while the spoilt one gets fixed. woot. so anyway yeah since you guys made a setlist, i'll make one too :)

(in no particular order)

Take a Bow

Knights of Cydonia

Exo-Politics (i'd kill to watch them play that live, honestly)

Time is Running Out

Stockholm Syndrome

Supermassive Black Hole

Map of the Problematique

Assassin

Hyper Music

Dead Star

Plug In Baby

Muscle Museum

Falling Away With You (i've never seen it before. and i really like that song!)

Invincible

New Born

Unintended

gosh i wish i could put in more songs.

hmm, here's a thought. would you rather have Muse come here and play the ULTIMATE LIVE CONCERT EVER WITH AAAALL THEIR SONGS just once, and never come back again, or have Muse play their normal amount of songs but they can come as many times as they want to.

and as far as i can remember, Simple Plan wore bermudas in their concert last year.. i'm not too sure about Linkin Park though. couldnt get close enough :(

where's endlessly? or sunburn? or hysteria? You gotta have hysteria...... and they don't play hypermusic or deadstar or invincible in shows anymore! Gotta stick with the times!

hypermusic and deadstar yeah they dont play it anymore, but invincible?! its a part of BH&R! and this is a BH&R tour, so of course they'll play it.

hmm, here's a thought. would you rather have Muse come here and play the ULTIMATE LIVE CONCERT EVER WITH AAAALL THEIR SONGS just once, and never come back again, or have Muse play their normal amount of songs but they can come as many times as they want to.

and as far as i can remember, Simple Plan wore bermudas in their concert last year.. i'm not too sure about Linkin Park though. couldnt get close enough :(

uh you know how for most bands, people have never seen them in bermudas before? but for this band, it's the other way around.

anyway, i'm gonna go with B if, and only if, every time they make a stopover, there's variety in their setlist, especially for the older tunes. BUT if they come in and out playing pretty much the same selection of old tunes, with the new ones being from whichever new album they've come to promote, i'd seriously rather go with A.

thanks Nutcracker!

i'd prefer it if they'd come back often too :) that way we get to see them more often and stuff and if we couldnt make it to the first time they come here, we could see them again whenever they come back! lol. and i'd love to see them live as many times as i can actually.

I JUST GOT A JOB INTERVIEW (for the school holidays) HOLY SHIT I'M SO EXCITED :LOL: and extremely nervous actually :stunned:

actually thinking back on it, i suppose i'll take back my other choice. them coming back here would be enough, doesn't matter what the heck they play, a show in itself can only mean good times, right? i mean as far as lives go, there's a pretty high possibility that they can do no wrong in that dept xxxxxD i hope they like the tropical weather of this region so much they can't get enough of it (like most typical gwailos do, naive forei*THE REST EDITED OUT FOR BEING INFO POTENTIAL TOURISTS DON'T PARTICULARLY NEED TO KNOW*) and keep coming back for more. cos hey, we have nice beaches here and the cost of things here is cheaper than in bahamas and hawaii or wherever, and we offer exotic southeast asian flavors when it comes to...various things....that you can't get in the same authenticity anywhere else. haha. kirk should also prolly think about retiring to this region.

and good on ya, debbie (assuming that really is your name). what does your job entail if you don't mind my asking?

lol yes Debbie is my real name. not Debra, not Deborah. Debbie. lol its weird i know, cause debbie is supposed to be like a nickname for Debra or Deborah. oh well :p i like it.

haha. and about my job interview, its nothing much. just applied as a part time sales assistant/promoter at Gap, 1utama. (note: its not open yet). my friend who went for the interview a few days before me got the job on the spot, but my other friend and i who went for the interview together got the "i'll call you" speech. so i'm guessing i didnt get it. haha. but oh well, i'll continue job-hunting once my exams are over. and if noone hires me, i'll probably work at where i worked last year, at Tangoo, 1utama.

if Muse does come, i hope they dont come this time of the year, or they'll probably have to wear singlets and shorts and masks.. you know, because of the "fake mist" aka jerebuu and all. (just so you'd know, i typed it to BM in case kwailous are reading this! haha) but we Malaysians arent that... bersopan like the hawaiians, dont you think? and what if they happen to shop at a random pasar malam and see their album on sale! i bet they're never coming back again. :$

but hey, i hope they dont notice all the negatives of Malaysia! we are a pretty decent country with nice islands and friendly people aaaaaand... we have fancy motorcyclists strutting their stuff on the road *coughmatrempitcough*

wow. i think this is the longest post i've ever written on this board. lol!

lol yes Debbie is my real name. not Debra, not Deborah. Debbie. lol its weird i know, cause debbie is supposed to be like a nickname for Debra or Deborah. oh well :p i like it.

oh. that makes your forum handle really convenient for the rest of us innit. heh heh. guess we should thank you for that.

and what if they happen to shop at a random pasar malam and see their album on sale! i bet they're never coming back again. :$

remember, bellamy did say the band don't care about people illegally downloading their songs. it's the record company's problem, not theirs. not directly anyway. dunno about their take on all-out piracy but for all we know, the band being the way they are, they might be flattered instead. some people can be weird like that, heh. mostly the alternative-thinking types.

wow. i think this is the longest post i've ever written on this board. lol!

haha, you love your country. i can tell. :yesey:

remember, bellamy did say the band don't care about people illegally downloading their songs. it's the record company's problem, not theirs. not directly anyway. dunno about their take on all-out piracy but for all we know, the band being the way they are, they might be flattered instead. some people can be weird like that, heh. mostly the alternative-thinking types.

yeah.. seems very Muse-ish to be like that. thats what i love about them (besides their music of course) :D their personality. they're not stuck up like other rockbands.. and i love the fact that they're FUNNY! lol watching them in some of their interviews on youtube makes me literally laugh out loud sometimes! and then i get weird stares from my family.. err. but you didnt need to know that. hehheh,

i wonder how Nutcracker is doing in his national service.. lol.

hmm......wat happend to the die hard muse fans? why stop posting? i maybe that diehard like you all but we must keep this thread alive.......So time to ask a random question...Whats your favorite song to be used for a gig opener? Mine is Apocalypse Please :D

LOL if they play on top of KL tower i'm not going cause i'm afraid of heights. nono, scratch that, i'm EXTREMELY afraid of heights. yeap. another random fact about debbie! haha.

i wont want a really huge place.. cause then that lowers the chances of you being in the front. hmm. :\ i'd prefer somewhere... medium sized! not too big, not too small. like the kiara equesterian (sp?) park where SP played at last year. hehheh.

Whats your favorite song to be used for a gig opener? Mine is Apocalypse Please :D

Oh, GLORIOUS day! Oh, GLORIOUS night!

America the GLORIOUS (not)

To him be the Glory, with GLORIOUS be thy name

Translations for: GLORIOUS

Dansk (Danish)

adj. - strålende, prægtig, herlig, glorværdig

Nederlands (Dutch)

schitterend, roemrijk, eervol, geweldig, in een heerlijke roes

Français (French)

adj. - glorieux, magnifique, merveilleux, beau (gâchis) (iro)

Deutsch (German)

adj. - herrlich, glorreich, ruhmreich, rühmlich

Ελληνική (Greek)

adj. - ένδοξος, δοξασμένος, έξοχος, περίφημος, λαμπρός

Italiano (Italian)

glorioso, splendido, illustre

Português (Portuguese)

adj. - glorioso, ilustre, magnífico (m)

Русский (Russian)

доблестный, великолепный, славный

Español (Spanish)

adj. - espléndido, magnífico, estupendo, glorioso, ilustre

Svenska (Swedish)

adj. - strålande, ärorik, rejäl, förskräcklig, salig

中文(简体) (Chinese (Simplified))

光荣的, 显赫的

中文(繁體) (Chinese (Traditional))

adj. - 光榮的, 顯赫的

한국어 (Korean)

adj. - 훌륭한, 화려한, 아름다운, 즐거운, 술에 취한, 영광스럽은

日本語 (Japanese)

adj. - 栄光ある, 輝かしい, 壮麗な, たいへん楽しい, 愉快な, すばらしい

العربيه (Arabic)

‏(صفه) مجيد, رائع‏

עברית (Hebrew)

adj. - (so GLORIOUS there's none)

=DDD

LOL i cant seem to be able to download that song! my Ares doesnt seem to be working well.. hmm. :stunned: i like crying shame :D ok i take back what i said about KoC being a great opener, it'll be a great GREAT closer instead.

so er, for best opener...... new born i guess. i like the slow piano at first.. before the oh-so catchy riff. wooh :D

EDIT : okay i take it back. bliss. with the little guitar riff before the effects. haha. damn my fickle mind!

can't d/l which song and what's or who's Ares?

not sure if you've mentioned him/her/it in the past but if you have, my apologies but you'll hv to mention him/her/it again as I can't be arsed to comb through the thread.

yikes, er. i was talking about Glorious, but i finally got it. i love it :| especially the "its fuels the liess it feeeds the curse! weee tooo couuuuld be, GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORIOUUUUSSSS" part. haha.

Ares is this er.... thing you use to download stuff. like Kazaa or Limewire or Shareaza. i'm surprised you've never heard of it. :stunned:

ohhhhh...for a moment there i thought you named your computer or your modem or your download connection or something. cos i've got weird friends who do that sorta thing.

and nope, ne'er have i heard of it. other than bittorrent, i don't use p2p progs of any kind at all so besides the ones of the old like those you've mentioned, i really dunno when there're new progs out.

but glad to know you've finally gotten the song.

Hi peeps im back from national service! I got to book out yest afternoon and im booking in on tues evening. Long break for me n im so lucky! It basically sucks, but i've got pretty cool friends in my bunk so everything is balanced. Im so glad to be back in civilisation and Muse.

And i think for a song opener i would love it to be hmmm....

Microcuts!

hey you!! long time no see you in here~~well...long if compared to the rate you were posting in here a couple or so weeks back.

microcuts ain't a bad choice at all, mate! it's not a personal fave of mine but i'd love to see it performed live. ^_^