zomg really? that should heighten the chances of them touring there! gah! lets all buy BH&R right now rather than downloading it and burning it onto a cd! that might help. haha :D or not. if the immigration is still very... effed up and all. :mad:

and err, i dont get your question! :S i think the massive amount of coffee i've been drinking is killing my braincells.. ever since my finals started, i've been doing lotsa last-minute-studying. gah. i hate school. :(

Think about it, if scientists of the future had invented and perfected time machines, shouldn't there be people from the future among us now? Anyway i ripped this question off http://www.crazythoughts.com/ . It's good to take a break from studying and then go there :LOL: .

WHAT u din buy the album???? :eek: Stop studying and go buy it. NOW. :D

Think about it, if scientists of the future had invented and perfected time machines, shouldn't there be people from the future among us now? Anyway i ripped this question off http://www.crazythoughts.com/ . It's good to take a break from studying and then go there :LOL: .

WHAT u din buy the album???? :eek: Stop studying and go buy it. NOW. :D

LOL i'm saving up, dude! i wanna get the hullabaloo DVD first. :LOL: besides, i borrowed BH&R from a friend of mine! boy do i miss shopping. :( now most of my money is being spent on Muse..

and damn that IS a good question. maybe there ARE scientists of the future walking among us! in the US or so... why would they wanna come here anyway? haha.

or... maaaaaaybe these scientists arent interested in the 21st century.. yeah maybe they'd rather travel to the 19th century or something! where we learn all our history from.. lol.

Hmm yeah maybe this century IS crap. Muse being the only gd thing... But if I could time travel, I would go to the time of the prohets and c for myself, you know? :)

Hullabaloo will be damn worth it. If you have the extra cash you might want to get the Absolution Tour DVD, although it's not as good as hullabaloo in terms of content. And buy the Hullabaloo soundtrack while you're at it. Or if u want i can *coughsendcough*. :D

lol if i could time travel, i'd go to the future :D and see how i end up like. succesful or a failure. you know, stuff like that. and see who i'd marry! ahha. but then that would spoil the whole "we'll never know what the future holds" thingie and the whole mystery of it. hmm. or i could travel to the past and change the future :D haha that'd be cool. my name could be in the textbooks! :p

what exactly is in the absolution tour dvd? its just their performance at glastonbury isnt it? because a friend of mine downloaded that and burned it for me already.. lol! but if there're behind the scenes stuff and all, i'll have to consider. :D i LOVE watching Muse behind the scenes/backstage and stuff. you get to see their normal side and realise that they're just normal people! and they're really funny! .. i'm still gonna get the hullabaloo DVD first though. but its freakin' expensive. :( haha sure you can send it over! :D

lol if i could time travel, i'd go to the future :D and see how i end up like. succesful or a failure. you know, stuff like that. and see who i'd marry! ahha. but then that would spoil the whole "we'll never know what the future holds" thingie and the whole mystery of it. hmm. or i could travel to the past and change the future :D haha that'd be cool. my name could be in the textbooks! :p

what exactly is in the absolution tour dvd? its just their performance at glastonbury isnt it? because a friend of mine downloaded that and burned it for me already.. lol! but if there're behind the scenes stuff and all, i'll have to consider. :D i LOVE watching Muse behind the scenes/backstage and stuff. you get to see their normal side and realise that they're just normal people! and they're really funny! .. i'm still gonna get the hullabaloo DVD first though. but its freakin' expensive. :( haha sure you can send it over! :D

Don't meddle with the past, remember back to the future?

Yeah its Glasto on that DVD. Plus extras like The Groove in the states, TSP and Stockholm at earls court, and TOADA and Endlessly (my fave on the dvd) at wembley stadium. You'll find all the behind the scenes in the Hullabaloo DVD, plus the corey impersonation.

Anyway i jus uploaded it and i'll PM u shortly for the link. Enjoy!

I got absolution dvd for my christmas last year! Its a good gig! and i borrowed hullaballoo thousends of times from the library in belgium ... such a great dvd! I really love it, at one moment during a gig, you see Matt turning and turning his guitar, and than it flies away and ends on Doms head or shoulder ... So hilarical!!!!!!

I got absolution dvd for my christmas last year! Its a good gig! and i borrowed hullaballoo thousends of times from the library in belgium ... such a great dvd! I really love it, at one moment during a gig, you see Matt turning and turning his guitar, and than it flies away and ends on Doms head or shoulder ... So hilarical!!!!!!

oh yeah! i heard about that! then Dom got injured right? i saw a clip of it at the TIRO US version video on microcuts.net.. but its very short. so i wasnt sure whether what i saw was right or not. speaking of injuries, is there a vid out there that shows Matt hitting himself with his guitar? :LOL:

and thanks a lot Nutcracker! :D but unfortunately, i'm going to get my comp reformatted, so i'll be accepting that file after that. and Endlessly makes me feel really depressed everytime i hear it. but maybe it sounds different live? lol i'll go look for it on youtube :p

oh yeah! i heard about that! then Dom got injured right? i saw a clip of it at the TIRO US version video on microcuts.net.. but its very short. so i wasnt sure whether what i saw was right or not. speaking of injuries, is there a vid out there that shows Matt hitting himself with his guitar? :LOL:

and thanks a lot Nutcracker! :D but unfortunately, i'm going to get my comp reformatted, so i'll be accepting that file after that. and Endlessly makes me feel really depressed everytime i hear it. but maybe it sounds different live? lol i'll go look for it on youtube :p

while you're at it, you might wanna try looking for the one you're asking about. there're a couple of versions of what happened that nite taken on vids there...

No problem! But if it's possible try to dl it within 7 days (6 now), or else the link'll expire. I'll upload it again no problem, but I'm going for my national service this Saturday. I'll be cut off from civilisation for two weeks :eek: then i get to go back on weekends only :'( :'( :'( .

while you're at it, you might wanna try looking for the one you're asking about. there're a couple of versions of what happened that nite taken on vids there...

really? i tried once but i couldnt find anything! .. i tried again, still nothing. lol! did you find the video? if you have, can you give me the link please? :D thanks.

No problem! But if it's possible try to dl it within 7 days (6 now), or else the link'll expire. I'll upload it again no problem, but I'm going for my national service this Saturday. I'll be cut off from civilisation for two weeks :eek: then i get to go back on weekends only :'( :'( :'( .

gaspp! how long is your national service gonna be? lol i hope i dont get chosen for national service next year! lol no offence or anything. and i have no idea when my brother is going to reformat the comp.. he seems to be procrastinating a lot. and i've already backed up all my files.. but i hope i can download it soon though. and thanks again :)

really? i tried once but i couldnt find anything! .. i tried again, still nothing. lol! did you find the video? if you have, can you give me the link please? :D thanks.

there actually was a link in a thread somewhere though the passage of time being what it is, i've completely forgotten what that thread's about. however, i took a shot and searched out the vid (for you, might i add) and found it not 2 mins later using the keywords "muse" and "atlanta".

wallah:

frm__KY7oeY

must warn you tho, it's a little mean like. and not close enough to actually see blood but that's not really the point, right? cos if it is, well...

ANYWAY, you don't actually need to watch beyond the first and a half minute. there're also some other versions out there, i know i've stumbled across at least a couple others, one didn't have any commentary whatsoever, but i just couldn't be arsed to look further. xxD hope this'll be enough to keep ya happy.

That was the only video i've seen. Apparently that was their first gig of their first US tour rite? What a way to start off eh.. I totally understand how that frustrated guy felt.

My national service is 2 yrs mang. This is one of the many things i hate about living here :rolleyes: . N no offense taken! Ur welcome about the file :)

It's a good thing Dom can still smile after getting hit by Matt's guitar eh!

there actually was a link in a thread somewhere though the passage of time being what it is, i've completely forgotten what that thread's about. however, i took a shot and searched out the vid (for you, might i add) and found it not 2 mins later using the keywords "muse" and "atlanta".

wallah:

frm__KY7oeY

must warn you tho, it's a little mean like. and not close enough to actually see blood but that's not really the point, right? cos if it is, well...

ANYWAY, you don't actually need to watch beyond the first and a half minute. there're also some other versions out there, i know i've stumbled across at least a couple others, one didn't have any commentary whatsoever, but i just couldn't be arsed to look further. xxD hope this'll be enough to keep ya happy.

lol i didnt know it was in Atlanta! i also didnt know that it happened while he was playing citizen erased. i used the keywords "muse", "matt", "guitar" and all i got were covers. lol. thanks for the vid btw. poor Matt!! couldnt really see what was happening though, it was a bit too dark i guess. lol.

and if it was their first tour in the us, man i feel sorry for them. lol.

i guess with all these injuries and stuff, they stopped doing their "trash the stage after the last song" tradition.. i heard they stopped doing that this year. its so sad i tell you! :(

and if it was their first tour in the us, man i feel sorry for them. lol.i guess with all these injuries and stuff, they stopped doing their "trash the stage after the last song" tradition.. i heard they stopped doing that this year. its so sad i tell you! :(

or maybe he got the "mr. bellamy, if you, yes and we do mean JUST you, don't behave, we WILL sue your pants off. yours, not your band's. and we really DO mean it this time so if you're planning to go overboard again, make sure you make it look accidental enough that your insurance is able to cover the payout" speech.

too bad. i kinda like it when muse do it, even if i absolutely despise it when some other band do the same.

when some other band do it, they may come out looking all ill-contrived. but when a band like muse do it, i dunno, maybe they already have a reputation for having a complete nutjob frontman, who would pass more for an accountant-whose-pay-is-used-to-primarily-fund-his-geeky-hobbies rather than the songbird-rock-star-who-prolly-uses-a-considerable-portion-of-his-earnings-to-fund-his-geeky-hobbies he really is, it doesn't seem as, if at all.

some days he's perfectly well-behaved, and some days the nutjob part in him might wig out a bit, which actually is an indication that he's having a good day, enjoyed playing the show and feeling oh-so-bubblyly-bubbly-energetic. or i reckon it's that anyway.

so he sometimes still does it, but it's more an indication of his mood than anything. he's mellowed out quite a bit over the years (ever since absolution, if you asked me. maybe having a naggy future-psychologist gf helps) so it prolly isn't as common an occurence as before.

i like how howard was pratically belly dancing behind his kit in the inland invasion show though, haha. some might find it very, uh, unsexy however xD. maybe he was feeling sassy that night. he seemed to me like he was thisclose to performing a striptease right then and there. which to me, IS gonna be very unsexy if he actually did o.O...

...and i think bellamy semi-trashed the stage a lil bit at the end, and he talked quite a bit, which to me, translates into the band having had a good night playing =).

no one should expect bands to behave like saints. no one should expect nuns to either.

some days he's perfectly well-behaved, and some days the nutjob part in him might wig out a bit, which actually is an indication that he's having a good day, enjoyed playing the show and feeling oh-so-bubblyly-bubbly-energetic. or i reckon it's that anyway.

Some nice writing there, Vspirit! But i saw an interview once, Matt said that the reason why they trash after their sets is because they felt that they didn't do enough for the crowd, or they screwed up a bit, or the sound was bad. So they have to end it off in a "nice" way.

But i seem to agree with you about them enjoying the show and then trashing stuff to end it off with a grande finale! Like in Earls Court after SS. I'm sure they enjoyed that gig, I sure did even though i've only seen some videos.:)

lol if that's the case, i hope they play a bloody good performance at malaysia, and think that it was horrid, so that they'd trash the stage a bit too. :D that'll make "aaaall my dreaaams come truueeeee".

and its good to hear them say that they're gonna tour around South East Asia. shows that the thought hasnt slipped off their minds and that they ARE serious about coming here. woot. i'm so excited :D i hope the immigration people arent gonna screw things up for them though, if they're as bad as what vspirit says. :(

no long hair, no tattoos, er, not the in-your-face kind anyway, ability to act like pwoper english gents (with the image to back up) so they miiiiight just make it here. they have a better chance than most bands out there now. but i dunno how closely they will listen to some of the recent lyrics...if we're lucky, the guys would be willing to compromise should these people get restrictive on song content...

and with the climate being the way it is in this region, someone should really advise them to perform in bermudas or something.

on a slightly different note, thai snacks are divine.

lol i've never seen Matt or Chris in bermudas before. I guess it'd be alright if they dress in jeans n tshirts like on their US tour eh? I love all of Matt''s Tshirts man,

I just thought of a set list that I hope they will do:

Con-Science

Starlight

Supermassive Black Hole

Hoodoo

City Of Delusion

Plug In Baby

Feeling Good

Space Dementia

Sunburn

Bliss

Map Of The Problematique

Invincible

Assassin

Knights Of Cydonia

then as encore:

New Born

Stockholm Syndrome

And then they figured that we totally rock, and they want to reward us, they decide to play another encore:

Citizen Erased

Take A Bow

Pretty hopeful. It's always good to dream i guess.

well there are a couple pictures floating around with them at this villa/chateau of sorts by the barbecue pit...and wolstenholme and bellamy were in bermudas, hawaiian shirts (or at least i seem to recall bellamy was in one) and flip-flops. can't remember what howard was in. tried diggin them up but as you can (or can't, in this case) see, no luck.

wolstenholme can quite often be seen in bermudas...well back when he was less tubby anyway...

musechris3blayeqf1.jpgmusechateauarnoux01fp9.jpg

...but what with the beer cans he's holding, it's already a downward spiral.

oh, and then there are those beachside shots with them in all their half-naked glory...

edit: forgot to mention, nice compilation. but unless someone here personally knows the band and can slip them a bribe of some sort, i highly doubt con-science will make it onto the list. and i'd replace Starlight with either Hysteria or Uno.