Both songs are great in their own way. But right now, Uprising is teh SHIT on my infinitely-looped-song-of-the-moment. Can't get enough of the funkeh guitars and the awesome awesome arpeggios AND that awesome synth melody, esp at the last outro bit. FUH this song is orgasmic.

@ Kak Faz: Haven't you noticed this at the top of the board?

With the new album approaching and fake leaks circling we'd like to remind everyone of our leak policy.

• Do not talk about leaks (real or fake)
  • Do not post links to leaks (real or fake)
  • Only discuss material that you have heard legitimately

If you see anything with reference to leaks please report it immediately, do not quote or respond.

We will enforce these rules strongly.

The first official play of the new single, 'Uprising', is due to be played on BBC Radio 1 at 7:30pm BST today. Please note that this song is not to be distributed before or after that by any means other than the official legal channels. We must enforce that any discussion on acquiring the track illegally before that time will result in disciplinary action (this includes requesting PM's). All the mods will be very vigilant on this matter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Have you all seen this?!

Uprising gets its first plays at radio all over the world today and tomorrow. For detailed information about your country, check out the full list below:

UK: Monday 3rd August at 19:30 in Zane Lowe's show on BBC Radio 1.

USA: Monday 3rd August from 20:00 on Modern Rock Radio.

ARGENTINA: Tuesday 4th August at 10:00 in Cual Es on Rock & Pop FM, at 14:00 in Daytripper on Rock & Pop FM and at 15:00 in Basta de Todo on Metro FM.

AUSTRIA: Tuesday 4th August in the Morning Show & Connected on FM4.

AUSTRALIA: Tuesday 4th August from 08:00 in the Breakfast Show on Triple J.

BELGIUM: Tuesday 4th August at 17:30 in Zet 'm op Sam on Studio Brussel and on Jetlag on Pure FM.

CZECH REPUBLIC: Monday 3rd August at 21:00 in Hudba za Dobrou Praci on Radio 1.

DENMARK: Monday 3rd August at 21:00 in P3 Med Le Gammeltoft on P3.

FINLAND: Tuesday 4th August at 09:00 in Heraamo on Voice.

FRANCE: Monday 3rd August at 21:00 in Happy Rock Hour on Virgin Radio, in Maurice on Oui FM and in Nicolas Neran's show on Le Mouy.

IRELAND: Tuesday 4th August at 08:10 in Ian Dempsey's Breakfast Show on Today FM.

ITALY: Tuesday 4th August from 10:00 on most major networks.

JAPAN: Tuesday 4th August at 04:00 in Funky Jams 802 Monday on FM802 and between 06:00 and 09:00 in Tokyo Morning Radio on J-Wave.

MALAYSIA: Tuesday 4th August between 16:00 and 20:00 in Rush Hour on Fly FM and between 20:00 and 00:00 in Hitz Party on Hitz FM.

THE NETHERLANDS: Monday 3rd August at 21:00 in Met Michiel on Radio 3FM.

NEW ZEALAND: Tuesday 4th August at 08:00 in The Morning Rumble on The Rock, in The Morning Madhouse on The Edge, in The Morning Crew on ZM, in The Morning Pirates on Hauraki FM and on the More FM Network.

NORWAY: Monday 3rd August at 21:00 in Harald Are Lund on NRK P3.

RUSSIA: Tuesday 4th August at 11:00 in Liza Kabaeva's Show on Radio Maximum.

SOUTH AFRICA: Tuesday 4th August between 16:00 and 16:30 in The Fresh Drive on 5FM.

SWEDEN: Tuesday 4th August at 10:15 in Bandit in the Morning on Bandit Radio.

SWITZERLAND: Tuesday 4th August at 08:20 in The Morning Show

source: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=63667

WHERE THE HELL IS SINGAPORE?!

Edited by Nutcracker

I seldom listen to the radio for the unforgivable lack of MUSE-ic, but despite already having heard Uprising, I might have to tune in to the radios tomorrow just for the sake of it. :D

Haha me too! I'm really curious on what the radio DJs have to say, and how they're going to bring it about!

Nut, like I told you earlier on MSN, you could always drive up to the border of singapore/JB and tune in :D

Hello everyone, hows your days been?

MALAYSIA: Tuesday 4th August between 16:00 and 20:00 in Rush Hour on Fly FM and between 20:00 and 00:00 in Hitz Party on Hitz FM.source: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=63667

:stunned: Wow!!! Looks like I may have to forget the idea of 'puasa'-ing songs from the album when it's literally played here :D Cant wait for 4pm!!!! Countdown anyone?? :LOL:

Nut, I dont know what to say...it is very strange and extremely rare that SG dont get what we get. First Kasabian now this? :stunned: Come join us la.

Oh? Well, look at this. ;)

Ah Monsiuer Gourcouff aka the latest Zidane. You should watch when he plays, it's like dammit how can someone that good-ooking play that well. Not fair at all.

Guest Octazooka
Hello everyone, hows your days been?

:stunned: Wow!!! Looks like I may have to forget the idea of 'puasa'-ing songs from the album when it's literally played here :D Cant wait for 4pm!!!! Countdown anyone?? :LOL:

Nut, I dont know what to say...it is very strange and extremely rare that SG dont get what we get. First Kasabian now this? :stunned: Come join us la.

Ah Monsiuer Gourcouff aka the latest Zidane. You should watch when he plays, it's like dammit how can someone that good-ooking play that well. Not fair at all.

YES, WHERE IS SINGAPORE?! :facepalm:

Well, I heard the one from Youtube already.... but shhh :ninja:

YES, WHERE IS SINGAPORE?! :facepalm:

Well, I heard the one from Youtube already.... but shhh :ninja:

lol but it's different hearing it on air! :p

i'm still at work -- so pathetic that i have to keep refreshing Fly FM's webpage to see if they're playing Uprising :$

^ yes! it's not the same!

@ Kak Faz: Haven't you noticed this at the top of the board?

With the new album approaching and fake leaks circling we'd like to remind everyone of our leak policy.

• Do not talk about leaks (real or fake)
  • Do not post links to leaks (real or fake)
  • Only discuss material that you have heard legitimately

If you see anything with reference to leaks please report it immediately, do not quote or respond.

We will enforce these rules strongly.

The first official play of the new single, 'Uprising', is due to be played on BBC Radio 1 at 7:30pm BST today. Please note that this song is not to be distributed before or after that by any means other than the official legal channels. We must enforce that any discussion on acquiring the track illegally before that time will result in disciplinary action (this includes requesting PM's). All the mods will be very vigilant on this matter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Have you all seen this?!

Uprising gets its first plays at radio all over the world today and tomorrow. For detailed information about your country, check out the full list below:

MALAYSIA: Tuesday 4th August between 16:00 and 20:00 in Rush Hour on Fly FM and between 20:00 and 00:00 in Hitz Party on Hitz FM.

source: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=63667

i noticed that. i didn't think the one on youtube was a leak and i saw people posting youtube links on the uprising thread. so i thought it was ok to talk about it at that time. i've been trying so hard to stop myself from asking mp3 download links for USoE and Uprising from other people for the past few days! hehehe..

ahhh... yokshi! I'm so proud to be a Malaysian Muser now! :D but it's already 20:00 now. anyone heard it on Fly yet? i hate listening to Hitz FM but for Muse... i'll do anything!

yeah la.. where is Singapore? pelik betul. :stunned: Must be because Dom, Matt and Chris still remember the 3 stalkers at the airport? esp the baju kurung one? :ninja::chuckle:

yeah la.. where is Singapore? pelik betul. :stunned: Must be because Dom, Matt and Chris still remember the 3 stalkers at the airport? esp the baju kurung one? :ninja::chuckle:

Lol kak faz <3 :LOL:

Zomg I cant stop listening to Uprising laa :D:happy: Did anyone hear it on fly? I'm gonna try listening to Hitz for 4 hours now lol. I hate Akon and Miley Cyrus, I'm hoping they wont play that :(

Ah who am I kidding. Its hitz.fm. Its like their law to play Akon and Miley :facepalm:

----------- EDIT ---------

Omg. The front cover artwork for The Resistance!!

http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=6239998&postcount=1

Its so futuristic! Preeeetty...

Edited by mynameisdebbie

YESSS, he is my new latest obsession. Like, best looking person I've seen in a while. :LOL: Mmm I haven't watched football in a while, I was only really excited for Euro last year...but I think I'll start watching again, and my favourite team is Bordeaux! :awesome: I want to move to France now. :chuckle: Goddam, that man is just...:stunned: No words can describe how hot he is. :LOL:

Uprising sounds so....CUTE! LOL I dunno why but I find it to be cute haha! But it is, FRIGGIN' AWESOME. *GASP*, where IS Singapore?

^ Yeah I HATE hitz.fm. Tried listening to them. They play the same friggin songs every day. The Akon and Miley Cyrus songs. :LOL:

I love the album artwork!

ZOMG the resistance artwork!! I'm supposed to be studying right now (stupid exams :() but damn, the anticipation for this new album is so hard to RESIST! They keep giving us the good stuff, first the treasure hunt with USoE, then Uprising and now artworks galore. I'm loving it! :D

Haha, I actually watched him closely while he was at Stade Rennais (his first club). From a young age, you could already see his potential, he just oozes class. I love the way he plays, so Zidane-esque. Unsurprisingly his move to AC Milan didn't work out but look how much of an impact he has given to Bordeaux, came in and took centre stage to become the main man. And straight away Bordeaux won the league title. This young kid is really impressive, really interesting to see his development. Love his 360 roulettes too!

Anyway, did anyone check if Fly played Uprising? And what about Hitz. I've decided it's better to just listen on iTunes, better than having to endure all the Miley Cyrus crap they play, can't stand it, really cringeworthy. Plus, there's always that repeat button on iTunes! :happy:

They haven't played it yet on hitz so far. They've played Miley Cyrus twice already. Bloody hell the things I do for Muse...

LOL. Too bad, such a contrast to listening to the HAARP CD and Showbiz which is what I've been doing for the past few hours. :p So its past 12 already, was it played? or could it be that they wanted to spread the Miley Cyrus love-fest so much they forgot about Uprising? Meh. wouldn't be surprised at all if that was the case. :LOL:

LOL. Too bad, such a contrast to listening to the HAARP CD and Showbiz which is what I've been doing for the past few hours. :p So its past 12 already, was it played? or could it be that they wanted to spread the Miley Cyrus love-fest so much they forgot about Uprising? Meh. wouldn't be surprised at all if that was the case. :LOL:

Nope they didnt play it!! But i tuned into hitz quite late so maybe they played it before i tuned in? Or they didnt play it at all. I dont know. BAH. :mad:

Nope they didnt play it!! But i tuned into hitz quite late so maybe they played it before i tuned in? Or they didnt play it at all. I dont know. BAH. :mad:

def not in the early segment of it cuz i was tuning in then and they didn't play it either!

hmm did fly fm play it anyway?

Guest Octazooka
def not in the early segment of it cuz i was tuning in then and they didn't play it either!

hmm did fly fm play it anyway?

Oh damn :mad:

Well you still have Youtube :awesome:

Forgot to say hi and welcome to the newcomers here :$ Selamat datang !! :)

[quote=crazy_mary;6240253

As such dear faz, the baju kurung must be worn when they next reach malaysian soil. Worn by you, magic happens! :LOL::D

Omg. The front cover artwork for The Resistance!!

http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=6239998&postcount=1

Its so futuristic! Preeeetty...

Tis now my desktop background. :)

YESSS, he is my new latest obsession. Like, best looking person I've seen in a while. :LOL: Mmm I haven't watched football in a while, I was only really excited for Euro last year...but I think I'll start watching again, and my favourite team is Bordeaux! :awesome: I want to move to France now. :chuckle: Goddam, that man is just...:stunned: No words can describe how hot he is. :LOL:

[quote=Great Wall of Cydonia;6240721

Haha, I actually watched him closely while he was at Stade Rennais (his first club). From a young age, you could already see his potential, he just oozes class. I love the way he plays, so Zidane-esque. Unsurprisingly his move to AC Milan didn't work out but look how much of an impact he has given to Bordeaux, came in and took centre stage to become the main man. And straight away Bordeaux won the league title. This young kid is really impressive, really interesting to see his development. Love his 360 roulettes too!

Anyway, did anyone check if Fly played Uprising? And what about Hitz. I've decided it's better to just listen on iTunes, better than having to endure all the Miley Cyrus crap they play, can't stand it, really cringeworthy. Plus, there's always that repeat button on iTunes! :happy:

+1 to all the above.

And here's a link for a certain Yoann fan: http://www.kickette.com/index.php?/site/comments/available_yoann_gourcuff/

OMG cannot stop listening to the new songs.....over and over again :$

why do all the good gigs only happen in Singapore? :( meh... i don't care anymore la..

hello Drogrons! as Debbie said: i wish i knew!

ahhh.. i feel like sending an e-mail or calling Hitz or Fly about Uprising. eh chop. Shannaz, aren't u working for Fly? Is Uprising in their playlist? :)