i seriously like the way u mentioned that. Tom, the wise man.

ramadhan is more than just fasting actually. it's a month for prayers and forgiveness. so we have extra prayers to do at night, recite the Quran and everything. a very spiritual month.

wow..did u study about ramadhan for history?

raya is according to miele (2007) :

"Raya for us is Aidilfitri, the Muslim celebration at the end 1 whole month of fasting in Ramadhan". (236) She explains it better than me.

trust me. it's so worth it. the last time they were in KL i did all that except the stalking part..and i got lucky!:D

:D I just realized it sounded serious. tom the wise man. :LOL:

Yeah we did study a bit of Muslim culture in school since we have Muslims here too. Too bad some of them are making Muslims look bad with all the fighting some people are dealing at Mindanao area.

I'm not good on getting information though, like the hotels they're going to stay. I need someone who knows all that stuff so I could stalk them :D

Hi, sorry, a bit of sidetracking on Radiohead's new album - In Rainbow

Radiohead is allowing fans to pay whatever they wish for the privilege of downloading the tracks on the 10th Oct. The price? "It's up to you."

Read more

Yeah I heard about that, and they are charging 40pounds for a cd with vinyl and other things included on that package.

I hope Muse wont do that in the near future although Matt mentioned that some time ago in one interview, can't remember from where though.

Stalking them isn't the best way to meet them, isn't it?

But you will meet them, Isn't that what matters :LOL:

Would you accompany me if they go to Manila? I mean the stalking thingy :LOL::LOL::LOL:

About the radiohead again, I heard it's a promotional release then after a year which is 2008 they'll release it thru cds

Hi, sorry, a bit of sidetracking on Radiohead's new album - In Rainbow

Radiohead is allowing fans to pay whatever they wish for the privilege of downloading the tracks on the 10th Oct. The price? "It's up to you."

Read more

the discbox looks awesome but seriously expensive. think i'll just wait for the cd to be out next year.

em, nazar is kind of like, promising to do something in return for something else. I've seen my chinese friends shave their head supposedly in return for getting "straight A's"..

so it's like promising to do "__________ (insert appropriately unselfish act here)" in return for Muse coming to Thailand, for example.

So kak faz, what exactly did u nazar the last time muse was here? Fasting?

haha, i tried buying it for 0 pounds, but i don't actually own a credit card, so i'm not sure it'll work... i'm also not sure whether they're joking around though

good job in epxlaining that adyla. yeah.. i posa for two days.:D my friend was saying that it was wrong to nazar for muse, coz it's not really religiously related or something like that.

u're actually asking it for free not 'buying' the album for 0 pound :p

oh i see.... haha so did you guys nazar anything for em? i'm not exactly sure how to use nazar in a sentance though. but yeah, did you guys nazar for em?

i read that radiohead bit in the star newspaper, and i'm really shocked! are they really THAT big to be able to sell a record for any price at all? have i been so oblivious to radiohead's success all this while? :eek::$

they are HUGE and not really money oriented. they once played somewhere in europe and gladly paid a 2000 pound ( or more i cant remember) fine to play well after the designated time coz their fans asked for more! u can see that they're in this business purely becoz of music.

Stalking them isn't the best way to meet them, isn't it?

am not suggesting like a hardcore-waiting-outside-their-hotel-or-following-'em-around- level of stalking here.. coz that's just.. weird. but unless if there's any contest where u'll win a meet and greet chance with the band, u'll just have to find another way to meet the band- i.e. stalking 'em at the airport.:p

guio, wat have u done with dom's pic?:eek:

good job in explaining that adyla. yeah.. i posa for two days.:D my friend was saying that it was wrong to nazar for muse, coz it's not really religiously related or something like that.

really? i've done countless of nazars ranging from "please god please, if the lecturer doesn't pick me to answer question number 3, i'll belanja this guy beside me air sirap" to "I'll smile to my mother 5 times a day every day for a week if I managed to find my way out of Subang (i was ditched alone at that time with only RM 7 bucks to go back to Ampang)" to the normal "I'll puasa for 7 days if I get straight As"..

so i'm guessing unless it's not directly contradictory to your religion, nazar can be done for anything.. (for that reason, unless er, muse is somehow contradictory to Islam, then I don't see why nazars for muse to come to malaysia shouldn't work).

But if in doubt, sometimes I just sing "please, please, please, let me get what i want" aloud lots of time, to the annoyance of everybody else.

Maybe they take interest in young Asian boys. :stunned:

*cross-dresses*

what did u write in your sig (under dom's pics). I only saw the word knackered =D

Would you accompany me if they go to Manila? I mean the stalking thingy :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I might :LOL: Maybe a pic from a far and a simple wave but I really want to talk to them... Like those events when you are in airports, Talking to people you don't know and understanding their culture, point of view and life. I had a talk with an atheist before[not in the airport] one of the best conversations I had, logic wise :p

guio, wat have u done with dom's pic?:eek:

I might do something more sinister after going to the NZ mustache tread :ninja:

I might :LOL: Maybe a pic from a far and a simple wave but I really want to talk to them... Like those events when you are in airports, Talking to people you don't know and understanding their culture, point of view and life. I had a talk with an atheist before[not in the airport] one of the best conversations I had, logic wise :p

Something like that since I'm a shy person. And I'll definitely make a fool of myself if I try to talk to them. :LOL: :LOL:

Oh by the way, in the hope of Muse coming to Thailand, I searched the net for the visa fee going to Thailand, to my surprise Phils. don't need one and that's good for 90 days! The only problem will be the plane ticket and gig ticket. List of exempted countries

really? i've done countless of nazars ranging from "please god please, if the lecturer doesn't pick me to answer question number 3, i'll belanja this guy beside me air sirap" to "I'll smile to my mother 5 times a day every day for a week if I managed to find my way out of Subang (i was ditched alone at that time with only RM 7 bucks to go back to Ampang)" to the normal "I'll puasa for 7 days if I get straight As"..

so i'm guessing unless it's not directly contradictory to your religion, nazar can be done for anything.. (for that reason, unless er, muse is somehow contradictory to Islam, then I don't see why nazars for muse to come to malaysia shouldn't work).

But if in doubt, sometimes I just sing "please, please, please, let me get what i want" aloud lots of time, to the annoyance of everybody else.

:LOL: belanja that guy sirap is not nazar! i agree with u, but her point was that a concert and music are kinda 'lagha' things, u noe things that make u skip ur prayers or an event / place that'll make u forget ur islamic principles and stuffs.. but i guess, it all depends on that person her/himself la rite. i mean, i want muse to come coz i enjoy and appreciate their music and it wont make me forget myself and do things which are against our religion at their concert. it'll make me go mental about 'em, but never to the extend of forgetting my principles of being a muslim. but for some people, secular (esp rock) music and religion just cannot be mixed. i basically nazar for everything too. i even nazar for france to at least get to the semifinals in the previous world cup and thank god they reached the finals! :D

oh no. dont u dare! :p u're not gonna draw a mustache on his face now do u? but come to think of it.. it'll be interesting to see how dom would look like with a mustache. hopefully not like pedro! :D

Something like that since I'm a shy person. And I'll definitely make a fool of myself if I try to talk to them. :LOL: :LOL:

Oh by the way, in the hope of Muse coming to Thailand, I searched the net for the visa fee going to Thailand, to my surprise Phils. don't need one and that's good for 90 days! The only problem will be the plane ticket and gig ticket. List of exempted countries

yeah.. i think u dont need a visa if u are travelling from an ASEAN country to another. it means u dont need a visa to come to malaysia as well illuminatist. i've been to bali before, and there was no need for a visa. so.. that's another plus point of travelling to bangkok than oz or nz for a muse gig. but i didnt noe that japan and other non SEA countries that are listed on the website u've given need not to have a visa to go to thailand.

and hey, i just checked muse wiki, somehow they've deleted that argentina gig fromm that tour list.

Yay ! I'm 14 !!! My Birthday was last week...which was the same day as my additional math and German exam!! Yikes!! I haven't been saying anything for a long time,since err pg 200 smth . Ok bye bye !

P.s. does anybody know when the video for map of the problematique is coming out I really wanna see it .

Aufwiedersehen!!! Ich liebe Muse !!

Yay ! I'm 14 !!! My Birthday was last week...which was the same day as my additional math and German exam!! Yikes!! I haven't been saying anything for a long time,since err pg 200 smth . Ok bye bye !

P.s. does anybody know when the video for map of the problematique is coming out I really wanna see it .

They are not making a video :p would be nice to see one thought :happy:

I might do Dom and Matt in the evening :ninja:

I'm feeling kinda like a cheap-skate... I might get the In Rainbows album for nothing at all[your price, from the site: Its up to you]:$

i even nazar for france to at least get to the semifinals in the previous world cup and thank god they reached the finals! :D

:eek:so you're the one messing with my nazar to get spain to the finals! :mad:

ur friend may be right. i seem to remember ponteng praying during the muse gig.

not at KLIA though. great surau :happy:

happy birthday! did you receive anything muse-ish as a present?

er, no idea if a video is even coming out.

oh no. dont u dare! :p u're not gonna draw a mustache on his face now do u? but come to think of it.. it'll be interesting to see how dom would look like with a mustache. hopefully not like pedro! :D

There should only be one Pedro and that is Chris :LOL: a pencil like tashe is good for Dom I think. He's the only person who haven't grown a tashe before, yes? Cause I've seen Matt before with it and he got traces of a beard and tashe

yeah.. i think u dont need a visa if u are travelling from an ASEAN country to another. it means u dont need a visa to come to malaysia as well illuminatist. i've been to bali before, and there was no need for a visa. so.. that's another plus point of travelling to bangkok than oz or nz for a muse gig. but i didnt noe that japan and other non SEA countries that are listed on the website u've given need not to have a visa to go to thailand.

and hey, i just checked muse wiki, somehow they've deleted that argentina gig fromm that tour list.

Yeah it says there, I guess because we are neighbours so no need for a visa. Now I just need to work for the plane ticket. To be honest, I just learned about that last night while I'm searching the net about visa fees. Those 1st world country had also the privileged :rolleyes: Unfair isn't it? And when we try to go to their country it'll take forever to have a visa. :mad:

So I guess the rumour isn't true then. Oh dear it means we have a chance?! Here I go again.

now bkk should replace it!

I agree, SEA Tour should be next!

omgwtf? GERMAN? dude you're in Selangor, why are you learning german? er.. gutten targ! lol. Happy Birthday Arnold! did you get the Muse board email wishing you a happy birthday?

whoa i just realised, you're learning add math when you're 14? ... you're studying in an international school or something i bet.

and there is not going to be a MOTP video, cause its only a digital single. the song is only available on the net, no video unfortunately.

There should only be one Pedro and that is Chris :LOL: a pencil like tashe is good for Dom I think. He's the only person who haven't grown a tashe before, yes? Cause I've seen Matt before with it and he got traces of a beard and tashe

So I guess the rumour isn't true then. Oh dear it means we have a chance?! Here I go again.

chris is the only one so far who got a 'stache.. and i reaaally really like it :$ lol. so far, Matt and Dom only got a little stubble, or they went for the scruffy look, and not really a full grown beard. its hard to see it on Dom cause his hair is blondish/brown, you see. :)

you can see a bit of stubble in this photo

doomehop3-1.gif

oh btw guys, i think i subconsciously hope that Muse is coming to Malaysia. haha i had a dream about them! i dreamt that they came and played at a MALL (wtf) and i had no idea they were playing there in the first place, until i was watching this 'live broadcast' of them on a blimp. crazy_mary and shannaz was with me, and they were both reluctant to go (i have no idea why), so i just went off without them to the gig at the mall. but once i reached there, it was over :( they were signing autographs in a neat line, so i just waited in line. the thing is, i brought absolutely no money, and they only signed merch and their albums, so i ended up stealing a little key chain from their merch store. once i was up in line, they said the keychain was too small to sign (obviously), so they signed my shirt instead! yay! :D i got pics and a hug and then.... i woke up. meh.

with all this muse-coming-to-asia talk, anyone got any dreams of em yet? haha i love it when i have dreams of em :happy:

now bkk should replace it!

wow ann u sound sooo confident that they'll be having a SEA tour after the oz tour.:)

awww... happy belated birthday. what does that mean? the only german i noe i dunka( ? ) which mean thanks and affreeeedaaizee ( lol.. dunno the spelling coz i watch project runway a lot and heidi klum kept saying that word each time a designer is out of the competition)

:eek:so you're the one messing with my nazar to get spain to the finals! :mad:

ur friend may be right. i seem to remember ponteng praying during the muse gig.

not at KLIA though. great surau :happy:

sorry for that lol. as if la my nazar always work.. :rolleyes: i supported spain too but france was just the best. lol think i should've nazar for the All Blacks... but too late, they're already knocked out from the world cup! :'(

Yeah it says there, I guess because we are neighbours so no need for a visa. Now I just need to work for the plane ticket. To be honest, I just learned about that last night while I'm searching the net about visa fees. Those 1st world country had also the privileged :rolleyes: Unfair isn't it? And when we try to go to their country it'll take forever to have a visa. :mad:

think a mustache on dom would disturb his boyish looks. :p he does actually have traces of beard and tashe. it just didnt show as much as matt's. oh yeah.. all hail Pedro!! i think chris look brilliant with mustache.

oh deb, what a weird dream.. to think shannaz and i wouldn't go to a muse gig! :eek: i had a couple of muse dreams before but i just cant remember 'em once i woke up.

:eek: Er, please explain yourself :$:LOL: (reminds self: fasting)

Wow I missed a lot. Anyways, hello folks!

Any of you guys going for 'balik kampung'? Where to?

it sucks to not have a kampung. i'll be spending my raya herein klang, coz my granny is now in PJ. the place is sooo quiet during raya..

:LOL:

doomehop3-1.gif

It looks ok in him though :stunned:

oh my word :LOL::LOL:

he looks like my big fat cat! nice one! :LOL:

I'm actually grinning now after watching this

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F91fKLTPsrM&mode=related&search=

Dom is just so lovable :happy:

awww.. yes he is. and that picture of him wif his scrapbook almost made me faint. :D

Thanks Deb, enjoyed that, Dom's all kinds of fancy-worthy there. Espec with the screaming shrimp thing. :LOL:

Unfortunately, he's made me hungry now. Hmm teppanyaki.....

45 minutes to go, heheh.

teppanyaki!!! :p (like i even eat sushi and japanese food, hah)

awww.. yes he is. and that picture of him wif his scrapbook almost made me faint. :D

haha i thought he looked incredibly good looking in that interview.. and he was a bit flirty flirty no? when he asked the interviewer "are YOU excited?".

Thanks Deb, enjoyed that, Dom's all kinds of fancy-worthy there. Espec with the screaming shrimp thing. :LOL:

Unfortunately, he's made me hungry now. Hmm teppanyaki.....

45 minutes to go, heheh.

omg i looove teppanyaki. and i love Tuna sushi/sashimi! ahha i'd love to eat japanese food with him someday. i could introduce him to the wonders of Unagi....

ok sorry about talking about food guys. keep up the good work with fasting! only one week left, so dont fret! :)

teppanyaki!!! :p (like i even eat sushi and japanese food, hah)

you dont eat Japanese food?? :eek:

chris is the only one so far who got a 'stache.. and i reaaally really like it. so far, Matt and Dom only got a little stubble, or they went for the scruffy look, and not really a full grown beard. its hard to see it on Dom cause his hair is blondish/brown, you see. :)

you can see a bit of stubble in this photo

doomehop3-1.gif

Yeah Chris is the genuine Pedro :LOL: He looks cute on it. I agree since he's blond it's hard to see if he has one.

oh btw guys, i think i subconsciously hope that Muse is coming to Malaysia. haha i had a dream about them! i dreamt that they came and played at a MALL (wtf) and i had no idea they were playing there in the first place, until i was watching this 'live broadcast' of them on a blimp. crazy_mary and shannaz was with me, and they were both reluctant to go (i have no idea why), so i just went off without them to the gig at the mall. but once i reached there, it was over :( they were signing autographs in a neat line, so i just waited in line. the thing is, i brought absolutely no money, and they only signed merch and their albums, so i ended up stealing a little key chain from their merch store. once i was up in line, they said the keychain was too small to sign (obviously), so they signed my shirt instead! yay! i got pics and a hug and then.... i woke up. meh.

with all this muse-coming-to-asia talk, anyone got any dreams of em yet? haha i love it when i have dreams of em :happy:

Muse at the mall :LOL: that would be the day perhaps if all musers perished this land. :LOL:

I never had any muse dream yet. I'm hoping for a Chris one soon. :$

think a mustache on dom would disturb his boyish looks. :p he does actually have traces of beard and tashe. it just didnt show as much as matt's. oh yeah.. all hail Pedro!! i think chris look brilliant with mustache.

oh deb, what a weird dream.. to think shannaz and i wouldn't go to a muse gig! :eek: i had a couple of muse dreams before but i just cant remember 'em once i woke up.

Yeah I think so too. I've been wondering about Matt's ever since. How the hell can't he take the traces off? Though it looks good in him. Chris looks good with or without a tashe :happy: