Ai, long story la. They have played a role in dictating what goes on, since we got to know each other through them. As a girl, you should know that they always herd together. ;)

One of my guy friends has just flown back to resume studies in uni, he's close friends with one of the girls in that clique. Another guy friend (he has been abreast of the situation too) has strongly hinted that I should go hang out with him again, but we had an argument awhile back too. However, he has been asking a lot about me also.

I think I should just resume friendships and let nature take its course lah. Slowly make my way back again.

Wow, once again I have the solutions to my own problems. :LOL:

apa tu selipar jepun? those clogs ar?

its like those flip flops but 'em ones without brands. u can get 'em for like RM10 in pasar malam. i think so..:unsure: very bad in explaining this. it looks something like below la.. minus the kunci mangga. lol. that padlock was actually a way to prevent ur selipar from being stolen at the mosque during sembahyang jumaat.

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/1938/kunciselipariq6.jpg

I think I should just resume friendships and let nature take its course lah. Slowly make my way back again.

Wow, once again I have the solutions to my own problems. :LOL:

lol. better make sure u do it tho. there's no use in finding solutions and not making any move. i really think u should be the 'man' here. go and be friends wif her again instead of keeping things to urself again! if it works out, it works out la.. if not, least u gave it another chance. carpedium! <---- hope the spelling correct. heh

Gwen Stefani is coming to Malaysia?! COOL!

adoi la.. i dont actually like her, nor no doubt. i want muse again!

hi guys, it's been a long time..

hello! where've u been mike?

yay! its been 4 months! :musesign::p

happy 4th anniversary!! wonder how long we'll be doing this. :LOL:

ok. anyone going to watch transformers tomorrow?pliss tell me whether the movie is worth watching or not!

lol. better make sure u do it tho. there's no use in finding solutions and not making any move. i really think u should be the 'man' here. go and be friends wif her again instead of keeping things to urself again! if it works out, it works out la.. if not, least u gave it another chance. carpedium! <---- hope the spelling correct. heh

Yeah, all the signs are pointing in that direction. My friend only just pointed this out to me today, he almost scolded me in fact. :LOL:

It's carpe diem. ;)

hahah.its been a long time since my last post here,anyway talking about gwen stephanie did u guys ever heard invincible gwen's version?it's hillarious...gwen never sing that song but it is actually matt's voice manipulated by increasing the key..

oh yeah heard that one! lol! hilarious but at the same time kinda freaky! :LOL:

ooh that selipar jepun + kunci thing is, well, cool..

i've been wondering.. i used to see these thongs/flip-flops in mid-valley@sg wang@wherever they sell shoes.. these shoes are uber cute since they have kitten heels underneath.. it's flip-flops with heels.. i have a pair last year, but it's gone now since someone from my uni has apparently fallen in love with it and stole it along with several pairs of jeans and tees.

so i'm wondering.. have any one of you seen these anymore?

hahah.its been a long time since my last post here,anyway talking about gwen stephanie did u guys ever heard invincible gwen's version?it's hillarious...gwen never sing that song but it is actually matt's voice manipulated by increasing the key..

matt knows about this as well, no? he once asked whether have anyone tried slowing her down instead (or lowering the key) to see if she sounded like him.. i reckon somebody should try to do it.. i'm well, lazy..

yay! its been 4 months! :musesign::p

hah, i totally forgot about this yesterday.. :p *misses chris*

ooh that selipar jepun + kunci thing is, well, cool..

i've been wondering.. i used to see these thongs/flip-flops in mid-valley@sg wang@wherever they sell shoes.. these shoes are uber cute since they have kitten heels underneath.. it's flip-flops with heels.. i have a pair last year, but it's gone now since someone from my uni has apparently fallen in love with it and stole it along with several pairs of jeans and tees.

so i'm wondering.. have any one of you seen these anymore?

matt knows about this as well, no? he once asked whether have anyone tried slowing her down instead (or lowering the key) to see if she sounded like him.. i reckon somebody should try to do it.. i'm well, lazy..

hah, i totally forgot about this yesterday.. :p *misses chris*

haha if i knew how to manipulate voices, trust me i would try it. but i dont so.. oh well. does anyone else know how to?

and about shoes, i love shoes! anyway arent flipflops supposed to be rubbery? and the base is supposed to be slightly thick.. if its not, then they're just called flats.... at least i think so. but flipflops with kitten heels? :$ dont think i've seen those before...

i wont mind going to Gwen's gig if she sings No Doubt songs, but i doubt she would (er, if there's a pun, its unintended) so i doubt i'll be going to her gig. if she any good live?

i've tried to lowered gwen's voice key from the song it's my life but it sound nothing like matt's...hahah...curiosity sometimes can be funny..

oh my...it's magnificent...matt's vocal range is so high in microcuts,even when the key is increased or decreased i still can believe that it doesnt change much as in other songs like invincible,i mean if we high up even one key it's quite obvious that there's a difference but in microcuts....maybe because the original one is already high thus adding keys doesnt mean so much...

oh my...it's magnificent...matt's vocal range is so high in microcuts,even when the key is increased or decreased i still can believe that it doesnt change much as in other songs like invincible,i mean if we high up even one key it's quite obvious that there's a difference but in microcuts....maybe because the original one is already high thus adding keys doesnt mean so much

+1 for the Microcuts love. First time I heard it was like: wtf? but then quickly fell in love. I was walking through the office corridors just now while singing the high bits, I'm afraid I really frightened the makcik cleaner! :LOL:

Crazy_mary: just wanted to tell you that i went for the UK interview yesterday. Scared about my chances la, the AG totally fried me to bits :$:(.

Never mind we still on for the Europe trip right? Anyone else want to come along? Maybe catch a Muse concert or two? :D

^ I occasionally sing the "aaaaaaa, aah-aah-aaahhh" part of Knights of Cydonia at home when no-one's around except my maid. It freaks her out.

Just kidding, it cracks her up. She imitates it sometimes just for a laugh.

Cool maid, heheh. Whenever I listen to KO Cydonia now I still keep hearing the bit where Matt shouted: "come on Kuala Lumpur!" . And then having to restrain myself from doing some Matt/ guitar god pose during the riffage. Sad, I know. :D

Originally Posted by de7ilznite

Wow, once again I have the solutions to my own problems.

Thanks for sharing your story. (Sorry missed quite a bit of it). It's hard to really sort out how you really feel for someone, sometimes. Just be honest with her and just ignore the meddling friends. Then like you said if it's meant to be, it will happen.

But don't play Unintended for her, that's just an unfair weapon against all womankind (or their heart). :)

hahah...matt's screaming is a pleasure for me(i mean he never make my ears ache like some screamer might),that part in KOC is quite tough but he does it very well even live(recalling back the Stadium Negara memories).Actually i hate screaming people but matt's is and exceptional,hahah even him whimpers i still like it.....

shrinking universe is the song in my head right now(to be more specific...it's the screaming part):happy:

hahah...matt's screaming is a pleasure for me(i mean he never make my ears ache like some screamer might),that part in KOC is quite tough but he does it very well even live(recalling back the Stadium Negara memories).Actually i hate screaming people but matt's is and exceptional,hahah even him whimpers i still like it.....

shrinking universe is the song in my head right now(to be more specific...it's the screaming part):happy:

dude, if i didn't know better or do i?, i'd say you are so gay for matt :rolleyes:

Cool maid, heheh. Whenever I listen to KO Cydonia now I still keep hearing the bit where Matt shouted: "come on Kuala Lumpur!" . And then having to restrain myself from doing some Matt/ guitar god pose during the riffage. Sad, I know. :D

Yes, you are sad. I officially love you now. :LOL:

Thanks for sharing your story. (Sorry missed quite a bit of it). It's hard to really sort out how you really feel for someone, sometimes. Just be honest with her and just ignore the meddling friends. Then like you said if it's meant to be, it will happen.

But don't play Unintended for her, that's just an unfair weapon against all womankind (or their heart). :)

You gave me a brilliant idea, thanks. ;):p

shrinking universe is the song in my head right now(to be more specific...it's the screaming part)

Ooh betul la...Had that Matt wailing bit in my head for weeks after seeing the 28 weeks trailer...kesian orang dalam cinema had to hear me wailing along to him :LOL::LOL:

I put the song on endless repeat after seeing the film. That Danny Boyle is a genius for recognising the awesomeness that is Muse!.

dude, if i didn't know better or do i?, i'd say you are so gay for matt

eheheh, there ain't no shame in loving the Bellamy (wailing and all)!

Quote:

Originally Posted by miele

Cool maid, heheh. Whenever I listen to KO Cydonia now I still keep hearing the bit where Matt shouted: "come on Kuala Lumpur!" . And then having to restrain myself from doing some Matt/ guitar god pose during the riffage. Sad, I know.

Yes, you are sad. I officially love you now.

Aaw, thanks, dammit ;).

This morning (peak hour) on the fully occupied ferry I almost played air guitar to Plug In Baby. Nasib baik tak sampai skip around all over the place like Matt. It's a disease I tell you, a relentless disease! The great thing is I get all pumped up for work afterwards, so no harm there, eh.

Quote:

Originally Posted by miele

But don't play Unintended for her, that's just an unfair weapon against all womankind (or their heart).

You gave me a brilliant idea, thanks.

De7, you shameless geek, don't say I didn't warn you. Unintended is such a powerful weapon but in the wrong hands...with great power comes great responsibility..etc etc. ;):p:LOL: