• 1 year later...

Wow... my last log in as a member was 1 Aug 2013 :eek: Haha.... That's how long I've been inactive. :eek:

I gotten married and gonna be a mummy soon but still go crazy over Muse when I listen to their songs :p Their new album is coming out soon and Dom is so skinny these days. Anyone heard their new single already? I belum lagi :D

• 1 month later...
Wow... my last log in as a member was 1 Aug 2013 :eek: Haha.... That's how long I've been inactive. :eek:

I gotten married and gonna be a mummy soon but still go crazy over Muse when I listen to their songs :p Their new album is coming out soon and Dom is so skinny these days. Anyone heard their new single already? I belum lagi :D

Joelyn! yes, it has been a long time!! I really miss this black and white messageboard! if it's not for miele tagging me on fb i wouldn't know that they're coming to Singapore! How are you and the baby? must plan a meet up to see your new baby!

They are coming to SG!!!!!!!

Really hope if they perform in KL as well.

Anyone going?

If they are not coming to KL i'm going to SG then. :D

yeah la... Harap sangat they all come to Malaysia.. but mcm xde harapan sahaja! arrrgghhh stressssss!! yes, we're planning to go to Singapore! I missed them in 2010 so don't want to miss them again this time around! where are you from? :)

yeah la... Harap sangat they all come to Malaysia.. but mcm xde harapan sahaja! arrrgghhh stressssss!! yes, we're planning to go to Singapore! I missed them in 2010 so don't want to miss them again this time around! where are you from? :)

from Seri Kembangan. :)

kalau diorang main dekat Bangkok jugak, which one recommended? SG or TH? :confused:

11406364_10206064428863115_3232784050935942270_o.jpg

ambik masa sehari jugak nak hadam lagu² depa (repeat n keep repeat d album).

aku harap depa buat kejutan last menet, add Tanah Malaya dalam list tour!

keep fingers crossed and start saving for tix!

dan lagi ni nak kampoi utk rozk zone mcm 2007 :LOL:

from Seri Kembangan. :)

kalau diorang main dekat Bangkok jugak, which one recommended? SG or TH? :confused:

Go to both! hadoi if got money lah.. that tweet from Warner Music Thai can be trusted or not? all I could understand was Muse and 23 lol

Got your tix for Singapore already? Seriously expensive!

Go to both! hadoi if got money lah.. that tweet from Warner Music Thai can be trusted or not? all I could understand was Muse and 23 lol

Got your tix for Singapore already? Seriously expensive!

yupp got mine. ridiculously expensive. but no choice, TH gig not confirmed yet :LOL:

which tix did you get? got mine too Cat 2.. dah tua but for Muse still layan lah! :LOL:

Bangkok is confirmed! OMG 2007 nightmare lol

I got Cat 2 too! Im going for the SG gig only. Cost going to Bangkok is much more than going to SG :LOL:

my last log in was on 15 Dec 2014. oh my too...:LOL:

they are not coming to kl, confirmed??

• 2 weeks later...
my last log in was on 15 Dec 2014. oh my too...:LOL:

they are not coming to kl, confirmed??

judging from their dates mmg no chance la they'll come here. But who knows.. they might drop by when they tour oz and nz.. :D nothing wrong in being positive right?lol

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/23/2019 at 2:46 PM, ihsanjunid said:

Why... why Muse hasn't come to Malaysia since 2007?! It's been really dry out here man... We really need you here Muse!

Ada siapa2 ke yg pegi Singapore GP nnt 21 September 2019 tengok Muse?

Tiket paling murah pon harga dah merangkak nak sambaq 😅

harap depa singgah malaysia sekali lagi.. 😁