Can u guys get a copy of any of their singles there? Do u have Inside the Muscle Museum?

i'm not a singles collector so i can't really be sure but i don't think we have as much a variety as we used to about a decade back or so. but i think it won't be too much of a hassle to get the record store to import it for you...

as for the book, yeah, i buckled and got mine from the kino here. i was pretty amazed with the selection they had. there were quite a bit of books for...alternative...thinkers too.

and yes, i'm malaysian.

lol i'm getting the hullabaloo one! once i save up of course. its 100 freakin bucks. :(

huh? are you talking bout the dvd? it's somewhere around RM80ish i think...cos I paid somewhere round there...

...try not to get it from places like Tower Recs, I doubt they'd give you a discount.

huh? are you talking bout the dvd? it's somewhere around RM80ish i think...cos I paid somewhere round there...

...try not to get it from places like Tower Recs, I doubt they'd give you a discount.

yeah the dvd. i thought of buying it from rock corner at 1utama.. thats where i buy most of my albums from. i thought it was about 98 or er... 89. i cant remember. lol where'd you get yours from?

rock corner, too, but the bangsar village branch. i kinda bought loads of stuff from there so the guy who manages the place gives me a slightly better discount than most...i hope.

and i'm wondering if i could ask him to keep an eye out for news of the band coming over and if he catches wind of tickets going on sale, if he could grab a couple of the good ones for me while it's still hot........................cos if left to my own devices, the concert could've come and gone and i wouldn't even realize -.-;;

rock corner, too, but the bangsar village branch. i kinda bought loads of stuff from there so the guy who manages the place gives me a slightly better discount than most...i hope.

and i'm wondering if i could ask him to keep an eye out for news of the band coming over and if he catches wind of tickets going on sale, if he could grab a couple of the good ones for me while it's still hot........................cos if left to my own devices, the concert could've come and gone and i wouldn't even realize -.-;;

i thought tower records were the ones in charge of er.. ticket sales? instead of rock corner.

and oh gosh :stunned: , too carried away with your job? what do you work as? :stunned:

nooo i mean i want him to get them ticks on my behalf. he's more likely to catch wind of it soon than i am. and it's less about the job and more about my...uh...character. i can be a bit...well, i'm the dreaming sort, if you catch my drift.

but if you're still curious about my job, well, what i'm supposed to do is to teach foreigners like the Japanese and Korean how to communicate better in English, but what I do for real is just chat up a storm with them, in whatever language that gets through, body (language) included. but shhh don't tell my boss. i'm also secretly trying to convert some of them to some of the music i listen to, which as you know, includes you-know-what. ;)

hahaha arent we all converting people into Muse fans everyday? :LOL: so far i've KIND OF converted 3 people.. my brother, my sister and one of my best friends. haha. but they're not as obsessed as i am, yet, i hope. they only like one or two songs.

and thats so cool, your job. you get to speak with foreigners! no wonder your grammar and vocab is so wide. maybe you could ask them to teach you something! :happy: i know i'd do that.

oh, and if you do get tickets IF muse is actually coming, dont forget to inform us heree!!

who knows, i might end up being some nerd who stays in my room all day studying next year with my SPM and all. pfft. :mad:

nooo i mean i want him to get them ticks on my behalf. he's more likely to catch wind of it soon than i am. and it's less about the job and more about my...uh...character. i can be a bit...well, i'm the dreaming sort, if you catch my drift.

but if you're still curious about my job, well, what i'm supposed to do is to teach foreigners like the Japanese and Korean how to communicate better in English, but what I do for real is just chat up a storm with them, in whatever language that gets through, body (language) included. but shhh don't tell my boss. i'm also secretly trying to convert some of them to some of the music i listen to, which as you know, includes you-know-what. ;)

Cool.. I'm sure some of the japanese know about Muse. The other day i saw a japanese guy and he was wearing a Radiohead tee, so i came up to him and said, "you must be a fan of them" (points at Tshirt). Then he was so excited, as you know how japanese ppl are so animated.:D I asked if he listens to Muse and he said "so-so". :p

No moral in the story just something i felt like sharing. :LOL:

LOL hello Kat.

OK something off topic; why don't we see people from the future if scientists managed to invent time machines?

I've read on muselive, or was it unomuse, someone mentioned that on the interview with Zane Lowe, someone from the band mentioned that Absolution went platinum in Indonesia.

LOL hello Kat.

OK something off topic; why don't we see people from the future if scientists managed to invent time machines?

I've read on muselive, or was it unomuse, someone mentioned that on the interview with Zane Lowe, someone from the band mentioned that Absolution went platinum in Indonesia.

zomg really? that should heighten the chances of them touring there! gah! lets all buy BH&R right now rather than downloading it and burning it onto a cd! that might help. haha :D or not. if the immigration is still very... effed up and all. :mad:

and err, i dont get your question! :S i think the massive amount of coffee i've been drinking is killing my braincells.. ever since my finals started, i've been doing lotsa last-minute-studying. gah. i hate school. :(