Faz, I checked again with my aunt...it's not Nov, but Dec...16th Dec :(

So no PJ in Melbourne for me

But on another note, check out today's NST's Life & Times...says there PJ may be heading our way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read here

Please be true!!!!!!???!!

If it's the works of Nenas again, then....don't get our hopes too high

No, I haven't got Backspacer yet, according to my bro he couldn't find it anywhere here...(but he already downloaded it). I have yet to listen to it though..

----

Green Day, am not going

---

I checked out Andrew Bird on you tube...hmm quite quirky

---

Hi Miele! Good luck on yr PTK/trials!

Andrew Bird and Cat Power in 2010 apparently. Never heard of either to be honest. Andrew Bird sounds pretty good.

Tee what's your boxset number? Read the Q mag yet? Tempting but couldn't do it :p

WOW PJ in KL would be so convenient for you Aida lol.

Edited by Nutcracker

I've only seen Season 1.. did they censor a lot on Cinemax? lol. I want to watch season 2!! but with all the new shows out now, omg, my internet connection is so slow lately from all the downloading sprees haha. Season 2 any good? I read a bit on the True Blood thread on the board, they said Season 1 was better hmmm.

Good luck with your finals! :) You can dooo ittt!

Lol, yes, they censored a loooot. Oh? I dunno, I'm enjoying S2 as much as I enjoyed S1, both are awesome imo :D

Thank you! It's finally OOVEEERR!!! :party:

I stopped watching Heroes since Chapter 4. Fugitives just felt kinda boring to me. Is it still any good? I feel like Heroes have lost their charm :(

Yeah I feel a very hiphop/r&b vibe from UD too, so maybe it'll be a single! Sorry to say but i have a feeling Resistance might be a single too! Since they played it live for the VMAs :( sorry kak faz. Its already kinda spoiled for me too cause my friend, who is like only into teeny bopper crap and stuff thats on the radio, LOOOOOOOOOOOOVES Resistance :'(

I stopped watching Heroes too! K.

OHNOEZ. That is horrible..can't stand it when teeny-bopper-crap listeners start humming Muse songs, like, *SPOIL*.

i don't want MK Ultra and Unnatural Selection to be a single too! lwah.. i think am pretty greedy eh? don't want to share my fav songs from TR with anyone else! lol

I wish they won't play ANY songs from TR. Only we get to listen to it. *sticks tongue out* :LOL:

Did you guys hear the New Moon remix of IBTY??

HORRENDOUS!!!R!

...:facepalm:

Aida, thanks for the link. i wish the article mentioned the exact date of PJ's concert here rather than just saying next month! my guess -- IF they're really coming that is-- it'll be at the end of Nov right after their NZ dates. but am not holding my breath for this. very skeptical la.. i hate rumours! :(

btw, i saw Backspacer at rock corner yesterday. i didn't buy it tho.. :stunned:

Green Day in Singapore? i used to like them, but dunno if i still have money left at that time. am really looking forward for a vacation in early december. i hope i won't miss PJ if they decide to come here.

Andrew Bird and Cat Power in 2010 apparently. Never heard of either to be honest. Andrew Bird sounds pretty good.

Tee what's your boxset number? Read the Q mag yet? Tempting but couldn't do it :p

WOW PJ in KL would be so convenient for you Aida lol.

:eek: Cat Power are good. But not as good as Andrew Bird. He is seriously amazing. :'(

No boxset number, and do you want me to scan you the Q when I go back to Bali? :LOL:

Are you sure you don't have a boxset no. Tee? Do you have the 5.1 DVD?

LAWLz don't worry about it! I've read the scans... But not as good as reading the physical copy though...:p The Resistance artwork at the back of the mag is wicked, isn't it? :D

WB Noor! hope you did well for your exams! Time to partay!

^^^ Awwww!! Matt still sounds very Matt though (when he talks) haha! 14, 15 and 16 year old Muse? :LOL::happy:

A quick one...

ANDREW BIRD !!!!!

After missing Damien Rice in 2006, I don't think I can ever let this pass! Thing is, I'm also looking at a possible gig @ Wembley in Jan 2010 (fingers crossed...but I don't think it's gonna happen :( ) If I were to travel across the causeway to sg for Andrew Bird though, might as well stay there for a whole month since there are so many gigs lining up in that month!!! January 2010 is also known as International DOGASS (Day Of Gigging Around Splendid Singapore) month, apparently :LOL:

Wow.. I dont know why but that sounds so romantic to me lol! Like what you see in the movies, then you two spend the rest of your lives trying to find each other and once you do you have this uber dramatic kiss!

... Unless she's a girl. Then you two just move on with your lives without any thoughts of "what could have been" :LOL: unless you swing that way?

Okay i'm gonna shut up now. Pardon my delirium, it comes with working nonstop for the whole weekend, and then going job hunting today. :facepalm: i'm so tired :'(

Anyway, on a more serious note, did he/she mention anything about posting here? :) he/she could be like you! you didnt post on here until i asked you on my blog right? eh heh.

ok this is like a belated post...but...the muse fan girl i sat next to on the plane found me, on my blog o_O wonders of the internet! i tried googling "muse", my name, my uni and "plane" but i don't even get my blog. don't know how o_o

anyway! just wanted to say that :D

Are you sure you don't have a boxset no. Tee? Do you have the 5.1 DVD?

LAWLz don't worry about it! I've read the scans... But not as good as reading the physical copy though...:p The Resistance artwork at the back of the mag is wicked, isn't it? :D

Nah, I don't have the 5.1 :( You could have read it if you wanted to, I really wouldn't have minded...and yes it is. :LOL:

ANDREW BIRD !!!!!

After missing Damien Rice in 2006, I don't think I can ever let this pass! Thing is, I'm also looking at a possible gig @ Wembley in Jan 2010 (fingers crossed...but I don't think it's gonna happen :( ) If I were to travel across the causeway to sg for Andrew Bird though, might as well stay there for a whole month since there are so many gigs lining up in that month!!! January 2010 is also known as International DOGASS (Day Of Gigging Around Splendid Singapore) month, apparently :LOL:

I knew that you would want to go. :p What gig do you want to go to at Wembley? I'm going to be in London the day that Pet Shop Boys play, but I won't be able to go. It's also the day after the Horrors play, and I would be able to go to that. :'( And then there aren't any more gigs there for the time I'm there. -sigh- I never knew that January was known as DOGASS. :LOL: There are a few more gigs there than usual though. January + March/April are the best. I always miss the good gigs though. :LOL:

ok this is like a belated post...but...the muse fan girl i sat next to on the plane found me, on my blog o_O wonders of the internet! i tried googling "muse", my name, my uni and "plane" but i don't even get my blog. don't know how o_o

anyway! just wanted to say that :D

Did you blog about "the Muse fan I sat next to" ? It's not too difficult ;) Google is an awesome tool. It's also a lil scary though lol. Glad you guys are in touch now! :happy:

I knew that you would want to go. :p What gig do you want to go to at Wembley? I'm going to be in London the day that Pet Shop Boys play, but I won't be able to go. It's also the day after the Horrors play, and I would be able to go to that. :'( And then there aren't any more gigs there for the time I'm there. -sigh- I never knew that January was known as DOGASS. :LOL: There are a few more gigs there than usual though. January + March/April are the best. I always miss the good gigs though. :LOL:

Brand New's Jan 23 date at Wembley. All standing tix are sold out though :( I hope they make a DVD out of it! You won't be able to make it for Andrew Bird? Awww.

Regardless, I'm sure you'll have an awesome time in London! Well, they're both entirely different genres, can't really categorize them ;) Jesse Lacey (lead singer of Brand New) and I unfortunately have too much of a history together lol. I'll see how things work out in the 2nd half of December. Are the Andrew Bird tix up for sale btw?

Undislcosed Desires is one of my favourite tracks lol!! I hope the vid'll be funny.

I've been watching Muse live at Helsinki on Youtube and the set looks like it could give anyone a cardiac arrest due to an overwhelming display of gorgeous pictures! And they played Overture!:eek: & Guiding Light!

i know rite? the set look amazing! :eek: now i can't wait for them to tour SEA again. am sure the set will be minimal here. we might not get those lasers and giant screen at the back but gah.. i just can wait to see Muse again!

somehow i feel like posting these gorgeous pictures.

@Nut : The audio clip sounds very much like...Citizen Erased!

Congratulations to those who got their albums!

YOU GUYS, guess what happened at school today.

Ok, during assembly, we had some musicians perform for us. 2 of them played traditional Chinese instruments, and the other two [if you guys know the show 'Anugerah', my friends told me that they (Romey and Buggy) are from the band 'Helven'. I don't know who they are 'coz I don't watch that show ] played guitar and bass. So they played some covers, and it was nice and all, and all the while I was thinking, "Hmm, wonder what it'd be like if they played a Muse song" / "Hmm, wish they'd play some Muse".

THEN SUDDENLY the guys said,

"This is the last song, its a cover of the song ASSASSIN by the band MUSE."

And as soon as I heard that, a surge of adrenaline pulsated in me, and without much thought,

I screamed / shrieked.

Very loudly.

The other 300+ students were not cheering or anything, and suddenly they heard a very loud shriek from the back.:facepalm:.A few heads turned to look at me. I was like :$, but at the same time :dance:

:LOL:

I was in serious SHOCK / AWE lol. Like, who would play Muse? ASSASSIN? So I was singing along to the song, but my whole body felt weak, and I was shaking and blushing and hyperventilating lol. Some of my friends around me were giggling / looking at me like I was some sort of major MAJOR freak. :$

I was still shaking when I was making my back to class, and was rambling to my friend about how massive a Muse fan I was, and I couldn't stop grinning the whole time! :p I texted Nut as soon as I went out of school. Just needed to tell one of you guys! And my hands were still shaking, and throughout the whole journey back I was trying to stop myself from grinning!

Oh, it was an acoustic cover of Assassin. It was rather nice :) (or I was just too bloody excited). I'm still in a bit of a daze, the whole thing was so...surreal!

At first I thought of how mega embarrassing / potentially embarrassing the whole thing was. But then I thought about it again, and said to myself, "So what, I love Muse. And I'd scream for them in a hall of 300+ people where everyone is quiet. And I'm proud of it."

Still, I'm a bit

It seems my friend's relative's friend's (or s'thing like that) knows the two guys, and meets up with them sometimes. I was thinking of writing a letter to them, to like, thank them for playing the song or something. Should I? ..or would that be just plain silly...

Made my day (:

I know this is an old post, sorry! But just had the time to read all the previous post. >.o

Lol.... Noor, if I was in your position, I would be shrieking too spontanously without thinking at any event in my hotel if someone played Muse songs. and I would have to :facepalm: but damn :dance: bloody excited at the same time :D:LOL:

Same here! I'll be happy if they come our way again! I don't mind paying a bit extra for half their set up though! :D

Where in the world has everyone gone to?:joker:

Imagine if one day the only form of communication left is the net, and lfe becomes so sad that your social circle is made up of people from online only. Then they all disappeared... Not saying that's my life, :p but imagine that...

/thinking out loud thanks to World War Z

The first showing of the video for the new single, Undisclosed Desires, will be shown at midnight on Thursday 29th October on Channel 4.

*sourced from http://www.channel4.com/tv-listings/daily/2009/10/29

00:00 4MUSIC: MUSE: VIDEO EXCLUSIVE 5MINS

Thursday 29 October, Channel 4

Exclusive first play of Muse's next single, Undisclosed Desires, taken from the album Resistance.

#Technically, 30th October 2009.. :LOL:

A song by Muse called "Soaked" is listed in the Warner/Chappell Music song catalogue. To hear a 30 second clip, register here and search for "Muse" or "Soaked".

A cover of the song by Adam Lambert will appear on his upcoming album.

*yeah, got it.. it's 04:39 long.. (ketawa riang ria!) :D

a bit info about SOAKED :

Name Soaked

Length 4:39

Recorded 2006 *In the songs metadata the date of the song is automatically set to 2006 suggesting that it could be from the Black Holes and Revelations era!

Matt Bellamy spoke breifly about it in the Japanese magazine “Crossbeat”.

"I wrote a song called ‘Soaked’ when we were making Black Holes and Revelations, it is just like ‘Nikita’ by Elton John or one of those kind of tunes from the 80s. According to our publisher, it’s an Adam Lambert-esque song, who took the second place in American Idol. I want to write various genres of music, classical music, pop music, and anything. I suppose Muse have the clear distinction that we must not go overboard, however, I sometimes cross that threshold as a songwriter. When I’m about to do so, it's made clear thanks to Chris and Dom.”

Edited by Kay-a