omgosh deb, cool avy.. :happy:

u guys posted so many topics hope am not interrupting. guilt_stricken, i didn't know chelsea was at the pavilion! i would've defo be checking 'em out had i known they were there..but am quite content watching the game at s. alam last night. i have to say our football crowd is wayyy different than the tennis crowd. there was mayhem at the entrance gate when people were pushing to get inside the stadium. i seriously felt like i was in a mosh pit, but lucky there was this very nice chinese man infront of us who kinda protecting us making sure that we were ok and not suffocated. i didn't enjoy the game that much..perhaps coz i didn't fancy chelsea -- however to get to see JT, Lampard and Deco rite in front of my eyes made me a bit star -struck la jugak.. heheh. malaysian keeper should've be named man of the match, not lampard! he made outstanding saves last night.

i love morgan freeman in TDK. Lucius is his name in the movie isn't it? i didn't really undertstand the last part of the movie.. did he resign from wayne enterprise? he's damn cool la in the movie..

i'm going to see panic next week. already got my free seating tix.

Haha.... Don't worry. You are not interupting :happy:

Hmm.... I wonder will Morgan Freeman be acting in the next sequel? :erm: I do hope so. And lol... for cilian murphy for actiing in a short while in TDK. I'm surprise he came back even for a short while in TDK :D

You are going? Weeeee....:D My brother is going to buy the tickets tommorow so hope to see you there and don't be surprise if a stranger came up to talk to you. It might be me :ninja::p

Haha... No problem Debbie ;) Wow... Your friends won the tickets to MAA?!!!! I am so freaking jelous now as well! =((((

Ask them to sneak you in to the award show. Yah, I know. Twilight is like better than new moon and eclipse. But then they are not that bad =) And bella's attitude of liking strangers than be bothered about her friends at school does annoy me a lot!

I might be him on Friday... Been some time since I actually tuned in to him :p some times sleep early so didn't listen to him

And I think I am going to PATD concert. Haven't buy yet but got to bug my brother to buy soon. Are you going?

Lol... Didn't yu notice? Is where the part where Morgan Freeman is going to see Mr. Lau to cancel the contract and he purposely left his hp in that company in HK

haha yeah they did! they went to The Curve 2 weeks ago and won a bunch of tickets. some got Mosh Pitt tickets, some got VIP tickets, some got normal sitting and standing tickets. but they're still tickets nonetheless! argh the jealousy :'(

mmm yeah i dont see how she can just drop all her friends for Edward! I cant live without my friends man. I'm re-reading twilight now and the way she falls for Edward in the time span of what, 24 hours... thats just too fast to fall for someone that hard :noey:

i'm starting to realise that all this cynicism i have about the book is all starting to unravel upon me now that i'm reading the book with a clear mind. haha. last time when i read it, i was soooo mesmerised by it! and i kept thinking how cool it was to fall for someone so hard, so fast. now i'm like "what? thats impossible!". i dont know if thats a good thing or bad thing though :unsure:

I listened in again last night, some girl was DJ-ing. she seems nice :happy:

I'm not sure if i'm going yet. i want to though! but my parents arent too keen on me going for concerts. especially if i have class the next day :'( plus i dont think i have anyone to go with.

Nah i didnt notice :$ what did he act as? the security guard in that scene? :confused:

omgosh deb, cool avy.. :happy:

u guys posted so many topics hope am not interrupting. guilt_stricken, i didn't know chelsea was at the pavilion! i would've defo be checking 'em out had i known they were there..but am quite content watching the game at s. alam last night. i have to say our football crowd is wayyy different than the tennis crowd. there was mayhem at the entrance gate when people were pushing to get inside the stadium. i seriously felt like i was in a mosh pit, but lucky there was this very nice chinese man infront of us who kinda protecting us making sure that we were ok and not suffocated. i didn't enjoy the game that much..perhaps coz i didn't fancy chelsea -- however to get to see JT, Lampard and Deco rite in front of my eyes made me a bit star -struck la jugak.. heheh. malaysian keeper should've be named man of the match, not lampard! he made outstanding saves last night.

i love morgan freeman in TDK. Lucius is his name in the movie isn't it? i didn't really undertstand the last part of the movie.. did he resign from wayne enterprise? he's damn cool la in the movie..

i'm going to see panic next week. already got my free seating tix.

thank youuu :happy:

haha nah its fine you're not interrupting. i'd rather you reply to the old topics though! some of them still remain undiscussed :p

wow you watched the game?? how was it! i heard malaysia's goalkeeper saved A LOT of shots last night. not bad lah for Malaysia :happy: am proud. lol. i heard that apparently, Malaysia was the hardest team to play against Chelsea in their whole SEA tour. yaaay i'm feeling really patriotic now haha.

I dont think he's resigning. I think he just said that if bruce wayne keeps up with the whole 'spying on everyone with their phones' thing, he'll quit. Then Bruce Wayne said that once this whole deal blows over, he can stop the whole 'spying on everyone with their phones' thing by just typing down his name.

so in the end he typed in his name, and saved Gotham City? :D

haha yeah they did! they went to The Curve 2 weeks ago and won a bunch of tickets. some got Mosh Pitt tickets, some got VIP tickets, some got normal sitting and standing tickets. but they're still tickets nonetheless! argh the jealousy :'(

mmm yeah i dont see how she can just drop all her friends for Edward! I cant live without my friends man. I'm re-reading twilight now and the way she falls for Edward in the time span of what, 24 hours... thats just too fast to fall for someone that hard :noey:

i'm starting to realise that all this cynicism i have about the book is all starting to unravel upon me now that i'm reading the book with a clear mind. haha. last time when i read it, i was soooo mesmerised by it! and i kept thinking how cool it was to fall for someone so hard, so fast. now i'm like "what? thats impossible!". i dont know if thats a good thing or bad thing though :unsure:

I listened in again last night, some girl was DJ-ing. she seems nice :happy:

I'm not sure if i'm going yet. i want to though! but my parents arent too keen on me going for concerts. especially if i have class the next day :'( plus i dont think i have anyone to go with.

Nah i didnt notice :$ what did he act as? the security guard in that scene?

thank youuu

haha nah its fine you're not interrupting. i'd rather you reply to the old topics though! some of them still remain undiscussed

wow you watched the game?? how was it! i heard malaysia's goalkeeper saved A LOT of shots last night. not bad lah for Malaysia. am proud. lol. i heard that apparently, Malaysia was the hardest team to play against Chelsea in their whole SEA tour. yaaay i'm feeling really patriotic now haha.

I dont think he's resigning. I think he just said that if bruce wayne keeps up with the whole 'spying on everyone with their phones' thing, he'll quit. Then Bruce Wayne said that once this whole deal blows over, he can stop the whole 'spying on everyone with their phones' thing by just typing down his name.

so in the end he typed in his name, and saved Gotham City?

:eek::eek: They got it from there?!!!!! Agrh!!! Should have went to their road show last week :( :'(:'(

Malaysia is the hardest to defeat in SEA? Woww.... Cool. That really made me proud ^ ^

But then Batman said to Morgan Freeman after he do the spying for him, he can resign if he wants to and Morgan Freeman seems to have accepted that offer :erm: Lol... and for edison, I don't really know what he acted as for. Either as a police man(with casual clothes) or one of the high position as a security in a company....

Yah, and I really don't like Bella in New Moon. They way she thinks that they are all so annoying and she only wants Jacob. It's ok if she goes to him for comfort but not until she really dislike her friend and totally ruined it with Jenifer(is it her name, I forgot already =P )

and it is not really possible to love someone so much in 24 hours. You might actually like them but I dunno would that be just a real cush added in with the imaginary chracter and person or your could really love them that much :erm:

Oh yeah :stunned: i still dont remember seeing him though.

why arent you going! :( come to KL! lol

are they gonna be showing the MTV AA on MTV?

:LOL: MTVAA will be shown in MTV but it will be a delayed telecast. They will only show it at 11 or 11.30 thou. :erm: not very sure about that

Oh yeah :stunned: i still dont remember seeing him though.

why arent you going! :( come to KL! lol

are they gonna be showing the MTV AA on MTV?

I still haven't watched TDK. :LOL::stunned:

I WISH! :happy:

MTVAA :

Premiere: Saturday, August 2 at 11.05pm

Repeats :

Sunday, August 3, 12am and 9pm

Monday, August 4, 8.30am

Tuesday, August 5, 2.30pm

Wednesday, August 6, 12.00pm

Friday, August 8, 11.00am

Saturday, August 9, 3.30pm

Wednesday, August 13, 12.30pm

Thursday, August 14, 7am

Friday, August 15, 7.30pm

Sunday, August 17, 8.30am

Monday, August 18, 12.30pm

Sunday, August 24, 11.00pm

:D

MTVAA :

Repeats :

Monday, August 4, 8.30am

Thursday, August 14, 7am

:stunned: Woah!!!! How did you get that?

And thank you so much :D:kiss:

Haha.... Don't worry. You are not interupting :

Hmm.... I wonder will Morgan Freeman be acting in the next sequel? :erm: I do hope so. And lol... for cilian murphy for actiing in a short while in TDK. I'm surprise he came back even for a short while in TDK

You are going? Weeeee....: My brother is going to buy the tickets tommorow so hope to see you there and don't be surprise if a stranger came up to talk to you. It might be me

i hope Morgan Freeman will be in the next sequel too.. but chop. will there be another batman movie? and will Christian-so-freaking-hot-Bale still be the batman? :eek: ooohhh.. can't wait for it then..:happy:

yup. am going as i mentioned earlier. but the thing is i only know a few of panic songs hehehe... so it's just going to be an experimental concert for me la... hopefully miele will go too.. feel free to say hi. :D but i dunno if u know how i look like.. heh heh..

According to IMDB, Yep

NO!.

3 more days to MTVAA! :

oh yeah la..MTVAA.. i still wish muse would make an appearance though..:(

haha yeah they did! they went to The Curve 2 weeks ago and won a bunch of tickets. some got Mosh Pitt tickets, some got VIP tickets, some got normal sitting and standing tickets. but they're still tickets nonetheless! argh the jealousy

i'm starting to realise that all this cynicism i have about the book is all starting to unravel upon me now that i'm reading the book with a clear mind. haha. last time when i read it, i was soooo mesmerised by it! and i kept thinking how cool it was to fall for someone so hard, so fast. now i'm like "what? thats impossible!". i dont know if thats a good thing or bad thing though

I listened in again last night, some girl was DJ-ing. she seems nice

I'm not sure if i'm going yet. i want to though! but my parents arent too keen on me going for concerts. especially if i have class the next day plus i dont think i have anyone to go with.

Nah i didnt noticewhat did he act as? the security guard in that scene?

thank youuu

haha nah its fine you're not interrupting. i'd rather you reply to the old topics though! some of them still remain undiscussed

wow you watched the game?? how was it! i heard malaysia's goalkeeper saved A LOT of shots last night. not bad lah for Malaysia :happy: am proud. lol. i heard that apparently, Malaysia was the hardest team to play against Chelsea in their whole SEA tour. yaaay i'm feeling really patriotic now haha.

so in the end he typed in his name, and saved Gotham City?

ok late, late reaction to the news.. but OMG yr friend won mosh pitt tix to MAA?? lukcy, lucky them.. they should've asked for extra tix for u too!!

to be honest i haven't read Eclipse yet. the book is currently in terengganu with my sister! :( i wanted to read it earlier but i just other things to read. and now i really, really want to read it since the new book is coming out soon.. arghh..

exactly! i can't help to loudly commented "that's soo cheesy" multiple times while reading the book! but anyways, perhaps u guys have heard or seen a thread that muse is contributing a song to the Twilight movie soundtrack? is it true?

yup. i went to shah alam stadium to watch the game. it was good.. but not that great. i was yawning a few times while watching it. i didnt know that Malaysia is the toughest team they had to play against? wow..that's quite a compliment for our national squad.. but Malaysia did play well la... i was rooting for them the whole time. didn't even bothered to cheer when anelka and ashley cole scored their goals but was up on my feet when malaysian were attacking. but JT was sure a great, great player and Shevcenko was seriously sweet. he waved at us at one point. think he's the nicest one. :happy:

yeah.. i hope he doesn't quit. if he does who's going to design those super cool suit and bat mobile kan? don't think alfred can design very high tech things.. oh btw, after watching the movie again, i finally got a glimpse of heath ledger's real face in the movie! thanks deb for the tip. heh heh..

MTVAA :

Repeats :

Monday, August 4, 8.30am

Thursday, August 14, 7am

thanks for the info.. it's weird that there's no live telecast for MTVAA..

:eek::eek: They got it from there?!!!!! Agrh!!! Should have went to their road show last week :( :'(:'(

Malaysia is the hardest to defeat in SEA? Woww.... Cool. That really made me proud ^ ^

But then Batman said to Morgan Freeman after he do the spying for him, he can resign if he wants to and Morgan Freeman seems to have accepted that offer :erm: Lol... and for edison, I don't really know what he acted as for. Either as a police man(with casual clothes) or one of the high position as a security in a company....

Yah, and I really don't like Bella in New Moon. They way she thinks that they are all so annoying and she only wants Jacob. It's ok if she goes to him for comfort but not until she really dislike her friend and totally ruined it with Jenifer(is it her name, I forgot already =P )

and it is not really possible to love someone so much in 24 hours. You might actually like them but I dunno would that be just a real cush added in with the imaginary chracter and person or your could really love them that much :erm:

Yeah they won it from the road show. damn pissing off right? hahhaa. they're damn lucky la.

I think its because they totally thrashed the other 2 Asian teams, except for Malaysia! woohoo!

I'm not sure if he accepted that offer :confused: at first i thought he did when i watched it, then when i watched it again i thought he didnt. haha. i'm really confused!

Yeah she ruined her friendship with Jessica. but its not entirely her fault though.

Jessica was memang quite a bitch la. she only befriended Bella becuase she wanted in on the attention Bella was getting, when really she was bitching about Bella in her head. :D but Bella's friendship with everyone else (ie Angela, Mike, etc) is all fine what.

haha exactly. unless she got spiked with some love potion or something, i dont think she can just slumber fall so hard la. :LOL:

MTVAA :

Repeats :

Monday, August 4, 8.30am

Thursday, August 14, 7am

zomg. thank youuuu! :D

i hope Morgan Freeman will be in the next sequel too.. but chop. will there be another batman movie? and will Christian-so-freaking-hot-Bale still be the batman? :eek: ooohhh.. can't wait for it then..:happy:

ok late, late reaction to the news.. but OMG yr friend won mosh pitt tix to MAA?? lukcy, lucky them.. they should've asked for extra tix for u too!!

to be honest i haven't read Eclipse yet. the book is currently in terengganu with my sister! :( i wanted to read it earlier but i just other things to read. and now i really, really want to read it since the new book is coming out soon.. arghh..

exactly! i can't help to loudly commented "that's soo cheesy" multiple times while reading the book! but anyways, perhaps u guys have heard or seen a thread that muse is contributing a song to the Twilight movie soundtrack? is it true?

yup. i went to shah alam stadium to watch the game. it was good.. but not that great. i was yawning a few times while watching it. i didnt know that Malaysia is the toughest team they had to play against? wow..that's quite a compliment for our national squad.. but Malaysia did play well la... i was rooting for them the whole time. didn't even bothered to cheer when anelka and ashley cole scored their goals but was up on my feet when malaysian were attacking. but JT was sure a great, great player and Shevcenko was seriously sweet. he waved at us at one point. think he's the nicest one. :happy:

yeah.. i hope he doesn't quit. if he does who's going to design those super cool suit and bat mobile kan? don't think alfred can design very high tech things.. oh btw, after watching the movie again, i finally got a glimpse of heath ledger's real face in the movie! thanks deb for the tip. heh heh..

that one i really dunno. maybe you could ask the ppl from The Dark Knight thread? they all seem very obsessive about it. i bet they know every single thing about it haha .apparently there's even like... a reference to Catwoman and The Riddler in the movie. i noticed the Catwoman one though, when Bruce asked whether the new suit can fight off dogs, Lucius asked "dogs? like a chiwawa? it'll do fine against cats" or something like that. i dunno about The Riddler one.

lol i asked if they have any extra tickets, i doubt they'd give me la. different cliques. i'm not very close with them. haha. but nvm la. i'm also not really keen on going up to Genting. i feel so tired.

oh serious? lol read it quick! :D the new book is coming out this monday. wheee. cant wait :D

Oh yeah, thats true. Twilight is gonna use a Muse song, but they didnt say which song. just an existing one already. and maybe they're gonna remix it to make it sound more twilight-y. but no change in the lyrics or anything though.

LOL when you read JT, i didnt think it was John Terry.. instead I thought it was Justin Timberlake :LOL: i was like "whaat? JT was in Malaysia? eh? oh John Terry bwahahha!"

wah you're so patriotic la you. supporting Malaysia all the way... if it was Arsenal how? :p

haha i doubt Alfred can make anything. Have you watched The Prestige? it's another Christopher Nolan movie starring Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman. its a super good movie, about magic. something like The Illutionist apparently. anyway, the same old man (i forgot his name) that played Alfred acts in The Prestige too, as the guy who comes up with all the magic tricks for Christian Bale to use for his magic shows. very much like Alfred and Bruce Wayne! :LOL:

^ Michael Caine! I think in The Prestige he helped Hugh Jackman's character more than he did with Christian's though. But gossh, I still remember at the end of the movie, I felt like my brain was totally fried. If you want a good mindfuck, watch The Prestige. Lol.

Anyway too lazy to MQ at the moment, but yeah my cousins noticed Edison's 5 seconds of fame - I've been told that he originally has a bit more screen time though, but sadly after that sex scandal, he has been cut short to a mere 5 seconds! Poor thing.

Morgan Freeman didn't quit, I believe. He would only leave if that sonar thing continued to be in Wayne Enterprise.

Chirs Nolan says that it's too early to see whether there would be a 3rd movie. If there is though, the same old cast will definitely be in it. Therefore, Christian-oh-so-fucking-hot Bale will no doubt be in the third movie! (Here's hoping there are no scheduling conflicts with the Terminator movies in the near future!) I think it's difficult for Nolan to create a whole new script without really getting the Joker invovled since he left the options for the Joker relatively open at the end of TDK. But we'll see...

Right now, I'm looking forward to the release of Public Enemies. Johnny Depp ANNDDD Christian Bale in the same movie! :eek::D:happy: Plus, David Wenham of Faramir (LOTR) fame will also be playing a part in that movie. Goooshh I'm not sure if my ovaries can take this!

Eeeek, I wish I could've made it for that Chelsea match :( A friend that went to Pavilion earlier that day said he could hardly see anything at all. Only Michael Ballack's hair. Lol, apparently it was packkked and the Adidas signing session was only meant for Chelsea Malaysia FC. Not open to the public!

Baaaahhh, one assignment and one presentation due in a few hours. After that... a much needed break away from reality and the real world. Can't wait for Singfest!! :D

yup. am going as i mentioned earlier. but the thing is i only know a few of panic songs hehehe... so it's just going to be an experimental concert for me la... hopefully miele will go too.. feel free to say hi. :D but i dunno if u know how i look like.. heh heh..

Then you better start brainwashing yourself! :D

Maybe they will...they'll suddenly turn off the lights. And then stormtroopers (from Star Wars) would come marching from every entrance, and then multiple coloured light beams will be flashing everywhere from every corner, and there would be some very intense music playing, and then suddenly the three of them would be standing back to back on a circular platform which slowly emerges from underneath the center of the stage, and when that happens, the last part of TAB would be playing, and the lights would just point and move slowly without flashing (the lights would be like the lights at the end of Starlight when they played at the MTV Europe Music Awards) and it would be so EPIC. :\mm/::musesign:

I haven't read it either.. :(

Yeah she ruined her friendship with Jessica. but its not entirely her fault though.

Jessica was memang quite a bitch la. she only befriended Bella becuase she wanted in on the attention Bella was getting, when really she was bitching about Bella in her head. :D but Bella's friendship with everyone else (ie Angela, Mike, etc) is all fine what.

haha exactly. unless she got spiked with some love potion or something, i dont think she can just slumber fall so hard la. :LOL:

ARR SHE IS A BITCH.

Edward is the potion. :LOL:

hey guys!

how ya'll doing? :LOL:

i've been soo busy, and the thread has gotten much much longer! haha

anyone going for the mtv asia awards tomorrow?

did anyone went to the chelsea vs malaysia match?

matt's new hair is sooooooo hot on him :eyebrows:

and chris is having another baby!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

his wife is due in october

it's so, sooooooooo nice and sweet and i can't wait! :D :D :D

hey guys!

how ya'll doing? :LOL:

i've been soo busy, and the thread has gotten much much longer! haha

anyone going for the mtv asia awards tomorrow?

did anyone went to the chelsea vs malaysia match?

matt's new hair is sooooooo hot on him :eyebrows:

:LOL: I don't think anyone on this board(the active ones I mean) is going for MAA awards cause no tickets :'(

Crazy Mary did watch the Chelsea vs Malaysia match. Read her post :happy:

WHAT?!!!!!!!

Chris is having another baby?!!! Cool!!!

That is so good for Chris and congrats to him :happy::D

thanks for the info.. it's weird that there's no liv telecast for MTVAA..

Haha.... Yeah. Me too. After all he is the one who created all those for Batman :happy: Haha... I bet that Christian-so-freaking-hot-Bale is definitely still going to be the batman for the other batman movies :yesey::D

Haha.... Me too. I only know about 4-5 of thier songs from their first and second album :p So hopefully they will keep us energetic througout the whole concert :D

Hehe.... I know how you look because I seen all the pictures that you all took with Muse in KLIA :ninja::p

Yeah, I do hope Muse go to MAA as well but if they actually go, I think I might climb the fence of the Arena of Stars to get into there :ninja::p Hahahahahah.... :LOL: It is kinda weird there is no live telecast :erm: Maybe it is to censored some not so nice stuff...

Yeah they won it from the road show. damn pissing off right? hahhaa. they're damn lucky la.

I think its because they totally thrashed the other 2 Asian teams, except for Malaysia! woohoo!

I'm not sure if he accepted that offer :confused: at first i thought he did when i watched it, then when i watched it again i thought he didnt. haha. i'm really confused!

Aww..... Nevermind la. We just watch it from the tv then :erm::p Lol... The award is tomorrow. Wow... It is kinda fast... Wow.... Go Malaysia!!! :D We thought that they won 2-0 because Chelsea bagi muka to Malaysian team... Lol....

But at least Jessica is friendly and she did be close to Bella because she is popular but then Bella almost totally block all her friends since she knew Edward and after he left her :erm: So actually at that part, I am quite annoyed with her. But with Angela, she seems like she drifted from her already and like just classmates instead of friends anymore.... Hmmm.... Lol... I think she did like Edward a lot not too long after she seen him but she just sort of denied it and most probably Edward's extremely good looks is not helping as well :erm::p

Have you bought the PATD tickets yet? My bro bought it yesterday and we bought the free standing one (cause it is cheaper) :ninja::p

:LOL: I don't think anyone on this board(the active ones I mean) is going for MAA awards cause no tickets :'(

WHAT?!!!!!!!

waahhhh she went to the game?

lucky her!!!

and yes, it's sooo fucking cool that he's having another one and congrats to him :D

apart from BHAR, they've spawned a baby for each album :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

^ Michael Caine! I think in The Prestige he helped Hugh Jackman's character more than he did with Christian's though. But gossh, I still remember at the end of the movie, I felt like my brain was totally fried. If you want a good mindfuck, watch The Prestige. Lol.

Anyway too lazy to MQ at the moment, but yeah my cousins noticed Edison's 5 seconds of fame - I've been told that he originally has a bit more screen time though, but sadly after that sex scandal, he has been cut short to a mere 5 seconds! Poor thing.

Morgan Freeman didn't quit, I believe. He would only leave if that sonar thing continued to be in Wayne Enterprise.

Chirs Nolan says that it's too early to see whether there would be a 3rd movie. If there is though, the same old cast will definitely be in it. Therefore, Christian-oh-so-fucking-hot Bale will no doubt be in the third movie! (Here's hoping there are no scheduling conflicts with the Terminator movies in the near future!) I think it's difficult for Nolan to create a whole new script without really getting the Joker invovled since he left the options for the Joker relatively open at the end of TDK. But we'll see...

Right now, I'm looking forward to the release of Public Enemies. Johnny Depp ANNDDD Christian Bale in the same movie! :eek::D:happy: Plus, David Wenham of Faramir (LOTR) fame will also be playing a part in that movie. Goooshh I'm not sure if my ovaries can take this!

Eeeek, I wish I could've made it for that Chelsea match :( A friend that went to Pavilion earlier that day said he could hardly see anything at all. Only Michael Ballack's hair. Lol, apparently it was packkked and the Adidas signing session was only meant for Chelsea Malaysia FC. Not open to the public!

Baaaahhh, one assignment and one presentation due in a few hours. After that... a much needed break away from reality and the real world. Can't wait for Singfest!! :D

Sigh....Why do they make such a big deal after the scandal :( And it's already have been a few months ago.... :erm: I think Joker still will be in the other Batman movie but most probably they will hire someone else to act as the Joker thou :erm:

David Wenham is acting in the a cming movie?! :stongue: He is very hot! :yesey: Lol.... I totally laugh when I saw the word ovaries :rolleyes: :chuckle

lucky her!!!

and yes, it's sooo fucking cool that he's having another one and congrats to him :D

:LOL: Hehe.... I guess then it could be a late BHAR baby :p

Then you better start brainwashing yourself! :D

Maybe they will...they'll suddenly turn off the lights. And then stormtroopers (from Star Wars) would come marching from every entrance, and then multiple coloured light beams will be flashing everywhere from every corner, and there would be some very intense music playing, and then suddenly the three of them would be standing back to back on a circular platform which slowly emerges from underneath the center of the stage, and when that happens, the last part of TAB would be playing, and the lights would just point and move slowly without flashing (the lights would be like the lights at the end of Starlight when they played at the MTV Europe Music Awards) and it would be so EPIC. :\mm/::musesign:

:LOL: If that happen, I will jump, scream, squell and be totally excited and jumpy when I see that... :rolleyes: Haha.... lol

WHAT?!!!!!!!

lucky her!!!

WHAT?!!!!!!!

lucky her!!!

hey guys!

I think we all know what this means..

New Baby = New Album!!! :D

Unless the baby is for BHAR...

:LOL:

ANYWAYS,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

If you do read this.:happy: