you guys are pissing me off. accept matt's choice and if you don't like it, sell your ticket to people who will appreciate it. don't go to the gig and then say "well the setlist was boring."

wembley will be my first, i couldn't care less what they play, as long as they go, lively > slower > lively.

Once you've seen them once, and then you see them again, and they are still playing the same set list, then you'll probably moan to.

:D

On a slightly related note, I love how Matt tends to get the blame for these things... it's not really fair, is it? I mean, we all know he's out of his ever loving mind and can't help himself. But what are Chris and Dom's excuses? They deserve as much of the blame, if not more, for being enablers :p

:indiff:

love you

On a slightly related note, I love how Matt tends to get the blame for these things... it's not really fair, is it? I mean, we all know he's out of his ever loving mind and can't help himself. But what are Chris and Dom's excuses? They deserve as much of the blame, if not more, for being enablers :p

But Chris is a cuddly bear and Dom's Matt's bitch, soooo...

Matt writes the setlists.

It's tomorrow :phu:

but it'll be "tomorrow" in italy in about 7mins ;)

there was a group of fans that wanted to start a happy b-day chant before the first encore.

there wasnt ONE tweet about it, though, wonder if they didnt manage? :(

Yeah, I'd think if there was a singalong someone would have tweeted it. I was hoping that since the banner was so big maybe Dom would mention it... or Matt himself. I guess we'll have to wait until people get back. All things considered we didn't have that many tweeters for such a huge gig.

you guys are pissing me off. accept matt's choice and if you don't like it, sell your ticket to people who will appreciate it. don't go to the gig and then say "well the setlist was boring."

wembley will be my first, i couldn't care less what they play, as long as they go, lively > slower > lively.

Lol

:facepalm:

DUCKY SHUT THE FUCK UP

love you

:supersad:

Matt writes the setlists.

Yeah, but Dom and Chris go out there night after night and play the songs ;)

And, in case people didn't realize, I was half joking, hence the "crazy guy" and his "enablers" ;)

i'm gonna give matt a break today and hand him a neutron star big mac cause

1.)it's his birthday

2.) he needs the protein after such a long gig

3.) they didn't drop motp

4.) two out of three soundtrack songs ain't bad

5.) thom yorke sang back in black

6.) he tweeted dom's supersexy nostrils

7.) he smashed a guitar that he has at least three clones of

8.) unintended really is beautiful even if people always talk through it at concerts

9.) nasa really did send an alien ship. they've been doing that a lot lately

10.) his hangover tomorrow will last forever

:p

:LOL:

You do realise as consumers and the group of people Muse rely on more than anything else we have a right to complain over the quality of service right?

Don't take it personally. It usually turns out that the majority of attendees come away having had a great time.

I love you man!

These are exactly my thoughts:)

I will be happy with whatever they play just to be there (as my first stadium Muse gig will be in Manchester) and will enjoy every second of it :D

I must say I am very surprised that people are SOOOOOOOOOOOO negative about the recent setlists - nobody forces them to buy a ticket and go to a gig.:stunned:

You do realise as consumers and the group of people Muse rely on more than anything else we have a right to complain over the quality of service right?
so you complain about corporate shows... and then you claim to be a consumer (instead of a fan)? :LOL:

make up your mind lol!

I love you man!

I will be happy with whatever they play just to be there (as my first stadium Muse gig will be in Manchester) and will enjoy every second of it :D

I must say I am very surprised that people are SOOOOOOOOOOOO negative about the recent setlists - nobody forces them to buy a ticket and go to a gig.:stunned:

the ones who complain are not those at the gigs :p

I love you man!

We buy the tickets in advance... If you're seeing muse the first time then course, you will be happy with whatever they play - I know I wouldnt care less because I'd be too excited. However for the fans who have seen them multiple times and have followed the band for years, its a shame to see what they are doing at present.

Archived