Sorta, except they took out IBTY and played Back in Black (with, we're assuming, Nic Cester on vocals, but that hasn't been confirmed)

Wow that is even more fail of a setlist then.

Seriously Muse. We know they're trying to put on a good show but there needs to be a balance of visuals and the music. We know they can get away with it at festivals because it's a stripped down set but the actual stage production only effects about 5 songs so I don't really get why they can't play poll songs? They know how to play them cause they're playing them at festivals. IT MAKES NO SENSE. If they need it to fit in with the show then to be honest.. the whole political/sci-fi theme with songs like Guiding light, Feeling Good, NSC, Unintended and Starlight being played is not fitting in with the theme of the show.. really Muse? Really?

Seriously Muse. We know they're trying to put on a good show but there needs to be a balance of visuals and the music. We know they can get away with it at festivals because it's a stripped down set but the actual stage production only effects about 5 songs so I don't really get why they can't play poll songs? They know how to play them cause they're playing them at festivals. IT MAKES NO SENSE. If they need it to fit in with the show then to be honest.. the whole political/sci-fi theme with songs like Feeling Good, NSC, Unintended and Starlight being played is not fitting in with the theme of the show.. really Muse? Really?

People know them and will sing along. That's your band now. I said this in December time I think. Why the fuck am I still here? :LOL:

Dropped their own song for a cover. Make of it as you will. At least it's a change I guess :LOL:

Well its kinda dropping a cover seeing as IBTY has a cover-mid section.

Still kinda strange and odd that FG seems to be more of a priority to play then MKU, CE, Bliss, Space Dementia, RBS, AP, Piano Cave, so on and so forth.

:LOL: wow.... now this is much more interesting than the standard run of the mill beef :p

Indeed. :awesome:

It is still quite worrying chicken-bumming is a way to do it.

I don't get why they're not playing Bliss and/or CE, though, since those were the obvious choices everywhere...

Maybe they decided to play those two at festivals only... to have a a rockier set. Shit, I need to go to more festivals!!! Screw the stadium gigs! :LOL:

Seriously Muse. We know they're trying to put on a good show but there needs to be a balance of visuals and the music. We know they can get away with it at festivals because it's a stripped down set but the actual stage production only effects about 5 songs so I don't really get why they can't play poll songs? They know how to play them cause they're playing them at festivals. IT MAKES NO SENSE. If they need it to fit in with the show then to be honest.. the whole political/sci-fi theme with songs like Feeling Good, NSC, Unintended and Starlight being played is not fitting in with the theme of the show.. really Muse? Really?

The thing is, CE and Bliss were the overwhelming winners of the setlist polls, so even if they wanted to play the same setlist for the sake of the production, they could just add those songs and they'd be fulfilling the poll requests at the vast majority of the gigs. Plus, they'd only need 2 songs worth of visuals.

For whatever reason, it seems as though they're just reluctant to play those two at the stadiums....

:LOL: wow.... now this is much more interesting than the standard run of the mill beef :p

:LOL::LOL: Just imagine if they don't play IBTY, CE or Bliss in Paris...

No seriously it's always the same gig after gig, now I really think the guys are lazy...

Well its kinda dropping a cover seeing as IBTY has a cover-mid section.

Still kinda strange and odd that FG seems to be more of a priority to play then MKU, CE, Bliss, Space Dementia, RBS, AP, Piano Cave, so on and so forth.

Exactly my point. MKU fits in perfectly with the stage set/theme so why aren't they playing it at the stadium show? But will play Feeling Good? I'm really struggling to find logic.. other than crowd pleaser but meh

Rocking the fuck out > singing. Srsly :mad:

I know this. Fuck it even Muse know it judging by their festival and small gig sets but for some unknown reason they think that their reputation commands a huge stage set up with crazy visuals and lights and songs everyone can sing along to (or they actually like all that stuff, in which case that is one huge u-turn since 2008). To be honest the writing was on the wall in 2006 when Dom started introducing Soldiers Poem as a song to 'get the lighters out' for.

Archived