19.06.10 Goffertpark Nijmegen: Travel and accomodation etc

MyBrainHurts!

and i'd advise not going by car or if you go by car to park your car near the train station or so....last year with the coldplay concerts in nijmegen it was a complete disaster

I had to wait for over an hour to get a shuttle bus(= pendelbus?) :noey:

I think going by train would be the easiest way for me

the problem is getting back home though

I had to wait for over an hour to get a shuttle bus(= pendelbus?) :noey:

I think going by train would be the easiest way for me

the problem is getting back home though

I sincerely hope they have learned from their mistakes by then!

20 minutes walk to Dukenburg seems a better option then.

I am planning to park strategically. Close and near exit. Open for car-pool suggestions.

I sincerely hope they have learned from their mistakes by then!

20 minutes walk to Dukenburg seems a better option then.

I am planning to park strategically. Close and near exit. Open for car-pool suggestions.

I am planning to park somewhere in Houten (which is on my route) and hitch a ride with someone :LOL:

This thread is just to good to be on page two :)

And mind you, very very very soon you will find that presale information on the muse.mu site, ans you can start booking!

I vote for a nice afterparty in suiteable Nijmegenal location, open for suggestions.

De Kronkel?

you're sure you want to go to de kronkel? it's a pretty long walk from goffert to the city center and the buses wil be full xD

however I don't know if I can attend the 'afterparty', I'm with my boyfriend + mother + *some friend of hers?* [we bought 4 tickets but we are only 3 @tm XD] and I don't think they want to :p

It depends on if I live in Nijmegen then, I go to Radboud University there but up to now I have traveled 4 hours every day :') (2to+2back by bus)

I'll probably go there by car & I'll say to my mom that we have to leave early so we have a good parking place :ninja:

Gentle people, plenty time for planning this wonderful day in the park!

(What are the weather forecasts? June.. brrrrr....).

Anyway, I would like to propose to think about a pre, queue, and after party.

Any valuable suggestions for places, venues and times?

For the QUEUE party, why won't we make it american?

I can bring two disposable bbq's so some meat, fish etc and yeah! party!!

Bring 'yur drink and food. What time would be sensible for queuing. Around 14 or 15h I would think. :D

What places are good to meet up front?

And where are we going to debrief??

... I think the locals can answer that :)

I think we still have to urge the organizers to come up with a wrist-band-for-pit-priorty system (1h early entrance?). Preferably through the site. We need REAL fans in front! :)

:)

count me out for the front btw I only do that for Take That, bit too claustrobic to do that for Muse also. Will be perfectly happy in hte back. But to bring TT into this, for TT in Ahoy the fans started their own system and that worked wonderfully. I think they gave everyone a number and that also meant you could leave your place for a bit.

The park itself is great for picknicking and stuff, in fact if the weather is nice there will probably be quite a few people outside the gates during the concerts(with their own beer and stuff :) ). Maybe I can cycle there anyway and just stuff my bicycle bags :)

Count me out for a coffeeshop btw I'm over age(by a margin ;) ) but hate the smell so..

Archived