55,000 isnt really A TON of ppl. There shouldnt be any problems getting into the gig 2hrs before MUSE starts, and just working your way to the front. Ya, there are the typical assholes who wont move for you but thats just when you shove them aside. I flew into Amsterdam from Chicago to see this show. Theres no way Im waiting 8 hours and certainly no way Ill be standing 5 miles away from the stage either.

They are MUSE fans......if it was pushing through 55,000 Slayer fans, Id expect more of a problem

:LOL::LOL::LOL: You'll fit right in! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: You'll fit right in! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I saw Muse in Japan about 6 months ago......it was the easiest crowd Ive ever walked through. Made it to the front in 15 minutes. I was of course the only American there also but still.....the shows in the states are where the jerks are. They get drunk and start mosh pits and launch beer around the whole time. Euro shows rule so much more than the states. Next Saturday will RULE!!!

I saw Muse in Japan about 6 months ago......it was the easiest crowd Ive ever walked through. Made it to the front in 15 minutes. I was of course the only American there also but still.....the shows in the states are where the jerks are. They get drunk and start mosh pits and launch beer around the whole time. Euro shows rule so much more than the states. Next Saturday will RULE!!!

But luckily we'll have you to bring a bit of that American vibe to the gig :LOL:

It most certainly will rule, but if you think that people are going to be happy to let you past after having queued for hours think again! Dutch crowds aren't as polite as Japanese crowds. I certainly wouldn't let you past!

No, Ill be amazingly stoned.....Not a beer drinker.

Lucky for me, Im a bit more cultured than your standard American Muse fan

The audience will be so lucky to have you there. Heaven forbid any of these "standard American Muse fans" being present. :rolleyes: They might even try to make their way to the front by shoving all these other 'asshole' non-American Musers aside!!!

What time does the concert end? We (me and mum) are taking a train from nijmegen dukenberg to den haag centraal at 22:48 and i was hoping i could see all songs(1st gig im 13)

please tell me i can at least stay till plug in baby!

Are you sure you don't mean Nijmegen centraal? The trains from Dukenburg are usually on the hour(or a few min. before) and half past, but only go to Nijmegen centraal or Den Bosch...

Also, expect a bit of a rush on busses after the concert, dont know how fast you can get to central station...

Oh and there where about 60000 people at the LCCC in Manchester for Take That last year, but no extra barriers, and people did try to pass though as well but luckily loads didn't make it. I was near the runway and went on one toilet trip, but we kept saying to the people we passed that we'd be back and thankfully they remembered us...

If you were heading to the show from Leiden, would you take the train via a bunch of stops in between or would you go for this "tour bus" deal that they have for 30 Euros.....which lands you directly at the gig but only 1 hour before doors..???

Im kinda stuck only for the fact that I want to be there at 12 and my girlfriend wants to be there at 5pm.... How is everyone else getting there?

Oh and a wee request from me, last time I went to the Gofferpark I saw the Red Hot Chili Peppers, and people where talking through the entire concert. Granted I wasn't really near the front, and they din't play that loud but it did get annoying. So please let us enjoy the concert, if the songs are new to you try to enjoy them and if you do feel like wasting 50 euro's (I mean if you want to just chat with a mate go to a pub) please do it elsewhere thanks!

If you were heading to the show from Leiden, would you take the train via a bunch of stops in between or would you go for this "tour bus" deal that they have for 30 Euros.....which lands you directly at the gig but only 1 hour before doors..???

Im kinda stuck only for the fact that I want to be there at 12 and my girlfriend wants to be there at 5pm.... How is everyone else getting there?

Sorry I live in Nijmegen so transport is not really a problem for me I'm afraid... Will probably watch the match first though, I don't need to be near the front so I'll head round there around 4-5?

I do know that after the RHCP there where LOADS of people trying to get out and for Coldplay people did have trouble getting home, so I'm hoping you can all catch your trains afterwards and/or the NS do extra trains!

Sorry I live in Nijmegen so transport is not really a problem for me I'm afraid... Will probably watch the match first though, I don't need to be near the front so I'll head round there around 4-5?

I do know that after the RHCP there where LOADS of people trying to get out and for Coldplay people did have trouble getting home, so I'm hoping you can all catch your trains afterwards and/or the NS do extra trains!

lol.....sounds like Im in for an adventure then. We are also contemplating driving there but there isnt anything online with any info about how good parking near the gig is.....or if there is any parking period.

I guess we'll see what happens. Regardless, should be an amazing show...looking forward to the new stage. The pillars were awesome on the arena tour but this looks to be possibly the biggest stage production Ive seen yet....bigger than Pink Floyd.

Dont worry about BS talking from me....Im there to scream every lyric.

Honestly? I thought 55,000 is the full capacity of the Goffertpark? Obviously it isn't 'sold out' by any stretch of the imagination though.

Maximum capacity is 60.000 at Goffertpark. So just another 5000 to go :p

Mojo expect (based upon last numbers) that there will be 55.000 people. Okay, don't kill me if it are 50.000 or 57.0000. It's expected :D

And getting out is terrible (at least it was at Coldplay)...busses are completely full (we had to wait for almost an hour for a bus to the parkingplace) and leaving from the parkingplace was a nightmare. This time I can park at the Goffertstadium, so I hope it will be better :p

Mojo expect (based upon last numbers) that there will be 55.000 people. Okay, don't kill me if it are 50.000 or 57.0000. It's expected :D

And getting out is terrible (at least it was at Coldplay)...busses are completely full (we had to wait for almost an hour for a bus to the parkingplace) and leaving from the parkingplace was a nightmare. This time I can park at the Goffertstadium, so I hope it will be better :p

A bus to go to the parkingplace? Is it that far away? :p

Oh I see. Where do I find this information? :)

Google is your friend for the maximum capacity of Goffertpark.

The other information is my information.... ;)

I know the max. capacity of Goffertpark, give or take a few thousand...

But please post a link to these official ticket sales/numbers you are referring to? And I don't mean Mojo guesstimations but livenation/eventim figures, I don't think those are disclosed?

Anyways, everyone, plenty of official tickets left and even better, that link I posted are people trying to sell of their (extra) tickets at rock bottom prices, so anyone looking for a bargain, go for it! :)

wait. i need help. all these questions need answering!!!

-what time will muse come on??

-what is the best hotel which is most likely not to be fully booked (extra brownie points will go to someone who eventually tells me which hotel muse are in)

-what time MUSE themselves come on!

-if its best to drive there or take the train

i would extremely appreciate it if someone could leave me a PM with all the details of the gig, e.g. all the aforementioned stuff + extra stuff that people could tell me

thanks! im only 13 and its my first gig!

wait. i need help. all these questions need answering!!!

-what time will muse come on??

-what is the best hotel which is most likely not to be fully booked (extra brownie points will go to someone who eventually tells me which hotel muse are in)

-what time MUSE themselves come on!

-if its best to drive there or take the train

i would extremely appreciate it if someone could leave me a PM with all the details of the gig, e.g. all the aforementioned stuff + extra stuff that people could tell me

thanks! im only 13 and its my first gig!

Normally Muse will play around 9.00 or 9.30 pm

Of course Muse won't tell were they stay

Time of arrivel is unknown

Drive or train depends what time you should be at home (or has to leave by train, so www. ns.nl is your friend

Normally Muse will play around 9.00 or 9.30 pm

Of course Muse won't tell were they stay

Time of arrivel is unknown

Drive or train depends what time you should be at home (or has to leave by train, so www. ns.nl is your friend

Ok thanks! Muse should probably play just over a couple of hours, right? Ive checked ns.nl and the last train leaves 22:48. Ill just do a hotel. I suppose muse will stay in the best hotel or, like last time, stay in amsterdam. Well see, can everyone keep me posted on help

55,000 isnt really A TON of ppl. There shouldnt be any problems getting into the gig 2hrs before MUSE starts, and just working your way to the front. Ya, there are the typical assholes who wont move for you but thats just when you shove them aside. I flew into Amsterdam from Chicago to see this show. Theres no way Im waiting 8 hours and certainly no way Ill be standing 5 miles away from the stage either.

They are MUSE fans......if it was pushing through 55,000 Slayer fans, Id expect more of a problem

congratulations, you're a douche :awesome:

I don't think the people not letting you through because they DID wait 8 hours for their spots are the assholes in this situation

Archived