Sportshoes, sneakers....it will be fine.Okay, you can get wet feet and there will be mud if we will get a lot of rain. If you are doubting, just buy safetyshoes (comfortable, no wet feet and a steel nose, so everyone can jump on your feet :p). I have to wear them, so I don't care about the weater, lol.

And if you don't want to be at the first rows but just within 75 meter, I think your time will be okay. The field is huge (wide)....and remember it's also Holland-Japan, so i guess more "regular" people will be late. And be honest, how many people will be there the whole day waiting.

Ehmm...I do have to mention that there are 55.000 people expected.

Sportshoes, sneakers....it will be fine.Okay, you can get wet feet and there will be mud if we will get a lot of rain. If you are doubting, just buy safetyshoes (comfortable, no wet feet and a steel nose, so everyone can jump on your feet :p). I have to wear them, so I don't care about the weater, lol.

And if you don't want to be at the first rows but just within 75 meter, I think your time will be okay. The field is huge (wide)....and remember it's also Holland-Japan, so i guess more "regular" people will be late. And be honest, how many people will be there the whole day waiting.

Yay ! Thanks a lot ! :D

lol, just don't wear orange...:p

As far as I know there are barriers just like at Pinkpop. So just a barrier in front of the stage (like normal for security, press, first aid) and a barrier behind that to secure that we won't be squeezed in the front.

Full=full. Sometimes they count the people, sometimes wristbands. Counting means, one out = one in. Wristbands means, first come first stay. I don't know which rules will be followed this time.

I thinking on going earlier as planned. First plan was to see football first and than go to Nijmegen but i'll be there round 15:00. And i want to stand near the stage. So maybe i'll go when the football starts so im round 14:30 can always listen to the radio.

I don't know what to do. What is best. i really want to stay at front of the stage but i don't want to wait there for 5 hours or so. I must also go to the toilet once a while then 'my spot is gone.

There are a lot of lonely people. I have been to several gigs from different bands on my own. Amazing that you have new friends for an evening when you are on your own. I will be alone too....husband and son will be more at the back and I will be close to the stage :D. (and my son hates to be in the back).

can you tell me when the concert is over? can we go with the train to home?

It depends....I can't, cause I can't reach Hoorn anymore, I have to sleep at Amsterdam Central or Sloterdijk, not my place to be in the middle of the night :LOL:

Tanks fadeaway for the info!

So we can expect something like this (Coldplay 2009):

concertindegoffert.jpg

We can see a Golden Triangle and two entries:p

And not like this (Pink Floyd 1989):

No security barriers!

Big picture

Yeah, I just wanted to put the pics...

Xav: I'm leaving from Brussels at about 10:00/10:30, will arrive at 12:20 or so... and I think that's enough for getting barrier :$ (not excellent weather, football, ...)

About the weather, seems like it's gonna rain a little bit in the morning (0.1 mm/h), but the clouds will leave in the afternoon. Between 12/16 degrees C.

Everyone travelling by train should wear a Muse shirt and sit in the second class wagon nearest to the cabin, so we can all know who are going to the gig and get acquainted ^^

By the way, what if you're in the golden circle/triangle and you have to take a piss? Are there special golden circle toilets or do you have to go to the normal ones and not be allowed back into the golden circle?

Or will golden circle people get special wristbands?

Oke thanks. It's terrible that i'm going alone otherwise you can get back because you left something behind or so.

Maybe i can get in touch with someone from the forum. but it's handy to have someone to stand with you.

Karin, if we do manage to hook up I'll happily save your spot for you! :)

If you find out do post it here! I'm OK to get back home as long as I get to the station 23.20 I think.

What time does the concert end? We (me and mum) are taking a train from nijmegen dukenberg to den haag centraal at 22:48 and i was hoping i could see all songs(1st gig im 13)

please tell me i can at least stay till plug in baby!

Honestly? I thought 55,000 is the full capacity of the Goffertpark? Obviously it isn't 'sold out' by any stretch of the imagination though.

Getting there at 1-2 PM to be within 75 metres of the stage is going to be a piece of cake.

By the way, Aerosmith were supposed to be playing this park a few days after Muse, on the 23rd. But apparently only about 7,000 tickets were sold and it's now cancelled/been moved to the 'nearby' Gelredome, Arnhem (I just saw RATM there, woo hoo). Must suck for the Aerosmith fans though, it's not exactly a great venue. I'm glad this isn't happening for the Muse/Editors/Ghinzu gig.

Anyway, for anyone who doesn't have a Muse ticket for the Gofferpark/Nijmegen gig on the 19th, check this:

http://kopen.marktplaats.nl/search.php?stop_force_description_search=1&from_searchbox_advanced=1&q=muse+ticket&g=0&qsf=0&postcode=&distance=&search=Zoek

Lots of people trying to sell their ticket way below face value, for as little as 30 EUROS !!!

Obviously this gig isn't anywhere near sold out so for those doubting, grab your bargains!

Tickets normally were 53,90 EUROS but clearly you can get in for almost half that price, and I'm sure there'll be some touts selling their unsold tix at the doors at rock bottom prices :LOL:

Archived