Hey

long time no post but still dead exited about going :)

Will be traveling from erm Nijmegen ;) , am going by myself too. Preparty sounds fun :) Might go by bike am not sure wether I'd want to leave it there...

Oh and am planning to wear my "Come to the darkside, we have cookies" shirt, so I'm bringing along cookies as well. If you fancy one just let me know :)

xx

Inge

I know, extremely lucky!

Whilst standing in Ahoy I was already thinking how fab this would look in a park and naturally I'd prefer the Goffertpark, only to find out a week later that they where actually coming :) Hurrah :)

Sandwiches mmm. What time are you all going to queque? I don't know wether I will Take That is the only band(my other fave band) that I want to be in front for, for Muse I'm perfectly happy outside the big crowds(bit scary)

Hey

long time no post but still dead exited about going :)

Will be traveling from erm Nijmegen ;) , am going by myself too. Preparty sounds fun :) Might go by bike am not sure wether I'd want to leave it there...

Oh and am planning to wear my "Come to the darkside, we have cookies" shirt, so I'm bringing along cookies as well. If you fancy one just let me know :)

xx

Inge

Always loved the dark side :p

I just have to post to see this thread on the first page so I can get excited every time I browse the gigs and tours :LOL: Aaaah 9 days to left!

Does anybody know how many entries will be there? :$

awesome :awesome:

Yes, I would like to know that too (concerning the entries!) Anyone? Come on guys, I know you know it :D

I contacted mojo concerts about being a protester but they are already full .

But I heard those are being treated bad :erm:

I contacted mojo concerts about being a protester but they are already full .

Yes, I would like to know that too (concerning the entries!) Anyone? Come on guys, I know you know it :D

Yes, the poor guys in Ben...:$

Goffertpark

1. Bliss

2. Citizen Erased

3. Knights of Cydonia

4. Butterflies & Hurricanes

5. Plug in Baby

I hope they'll play Space Dementia or Assassin or Easily or Map of the Problematique or Sing for Absolution or Stockholme Syndrome or Micro Cuts as well...:awesome: Best would be: ALL :LOL:

Goffertpark

1. Bliss

2. Citizen Erased

3. Knights of Cydonia

4. Butterflies & Hurricanes

5. Plug in Baby

I hope they'll play Space Dementia or Assassin or Easily or Map of the Problematique or Sing for Absolution or Stockholme Syndrome or Micro Cuts as well...:awesome: Best would be: ALL :LOL:

Not sure if I should crush your hopes and dreams by replying to this.

Since it's in a park, let's hope that Matt thinks he is in a festival and plays some rarities :$

Well, my opinion is that we'll get the standard setlist + something instead of IBTY (since it's not a french speaking country). CE or Bliss.

Well, my opinion is that we'll get the standard setlist + something instead of IBTY (since it's not a french speaking country). CE or Bliss.

God bless me for picking up GoffertPark instead of Paris :D

Hey

I've been to Radiohead and the Red Hot Chili Peppers @ the Goffertpark and think there was just one entry.

Was thinking btw of cycling to the Goffertpark several days this week and post pics of the progress there if anyone's interested?

gr

Inge

Does it sound good if I get there by 1:30 pm ?

I'm driving from Belgium and it takes 2h-2h30 and I have a language class right before that. I'd like to know if it's early enough to get like 75m maximum away from the stage or not. If not, then I have to plan leaving earlier my class and I have to tell my teacher early enough.

Thanks a lot !

By the way, is putting sport shoes good enough for the park ? I mean, if it rains a bit, is it still going to be fine with those shoes ?

Archived