Does anyone know how the parking possibilities look like at Goffert and how expensive parking is?

Parking is not the problem, just follow the signs. Then there are busses to bring you at Goffertpark. I really don't know if I paid for parking at Coldplay, but if so it's about 10,- euro.

The only problem is leaving. There are not enough busses so you have to wait till eternity to get into the bus and driving awayfrom the parkingplace is a nightmare. It took us at Coldplay 1,5 hour to leave parkingplace and a bit of Nijmegen.

At Coldplay there were nice and comfortable dixies:rolleyes: (in front of the gate I mean).

I'm 7 AM at Goffertpark, so by then i can tell you everything about things for and behind the gate. This is just an earlier experience.

At Coldplay there were nice and comfortable dixies:rolleyes: (in front of the gate I mean).

I'm 7 AM at Goffertpark, so by then i can tell you everything about things for and behind the gate. This is just an earlier experience.

Oh well.. rather have some dixies than bushes tickling my ass! (multipack plastuiten mee..) What kind of work will you be doing that day?

7 AM? :eek:

Oh well.. rather have some dixies than bushes tickling my ass! (multipack plastuiten mee..) What kind of work will you be doing that day?

I will be there for First Aid...and I won't do your ass if you have nasty bushes tickling :p

@Dannyveno....I'm female!! ;). And omg I think I have to get myself a real big suitcase to sneak you all in *grin*

@Dannyveno....I'm female!! ;). And omg I think I have to get myself a real big suitcase to sneak you all in *grin*

Well. I think I'm just gonna faint right before the entrance at precisely 15h50.

Please come pick me up, gimme some fresh water, few biscuits and sneak me in and leave me somewhere really close to the stage.

Thanx in advance ! :D

Hey,

I'm going to attend the gig alone :( my friend forgot to put it in her agenda so now she goes the 19th on a holiday. I'm going from Hengelo because i'm there for the weekend.

Is there anyone else that goes alone to the gig? It's nice to have someone to talk to when we're waiting for the music...

Hey Karin, I'm travelling alone too! Coming from Winterswijk, so going by train via Zuthpen I think. Are you coming from Hengelo Gelderland or Overijssel? Am also looking for a gig buddy, and am planning on getting there as early as the train connections let me, so if you want to hook up along the way PM me! :)

Archived