I hope it is Kasabian. :D I'm already in training for the run...I think a bit of rugby tackling could be useful also just to be a bit more competitive.

Same. I have an 8km beach run at school tomorrow around my school. I know the run is about 200-300m at goffert, but i can prepare extra here, and as i'm not alone, i better practice my rugby tackling!

Hmm... Question !

All tickets for Paris are sold and most of European dates are sould out, at least around France, UK, Belgium (Rock Wechter) and so on.

I've just checked the following link and I see there're still many tickets to buy. It says "staanplaats" so "standing seat". Does it mean it's where the crowd is ? Right in front of the stage ?

If yes, why the fuck are there still tickets to sale ? Is there something wrong with the stadium, these "seats" or something else ?

Because I might want to buy 2 of them as I missed the opportunity to buy tickets for Paris and so on...

Thx in advance !

Here's the link : http://www.eventim.nl/cgi-bin/muse-kaarten-nijmegen.html?affiliate=lnl&fun=tdetailb&doc=evdetailb&key=383583$810853

Hmm... Question !

All tickets for Paris are sold and most of European dates are sould out, at least around France, UK, Belgium (Rock Wechter) and so on.

I've just checked the following link and I see there're still many tickets to buy. It says "staanplaats" so "standing seat". Does it mean it's where the crowd is ? Right in front of the stage ?

If yes, why the fuck are there still tickets to sale ? Is there something wrong with the stadium, these "seats" or something else ?

Because I might want to buy 2 of them as I missed the opportunity to buy tickets for Paris and so on...

Thx in advance !

Here's the link : http://www.eventim.nl/cgi-bin/muse-kaarten-nijmegen.html?affiliate=lnl&fun=tdetailb&doc=evdetailb&key=383583$810853

yes.

I think there's still tickets because there is a lot of stuff going on that day (smaller festivals, gigs, world cup (the netherlands-japan) etc)

Staanplaats just means standing. And not all European dates are sold out, just stade de france and wembley all the standing is sold out as far as I know.

(excluding festivals)

So would I get a good view by buying these standing tickets ? I mean, is there a chance I get close to the stage or will I be stucked way behind ?

Yeah, soz about the "sold out" thing, I only checked the few ones that were interesting to me. :p

Edit: Thanks for the park thing info ! I thought they would play in the stadium that seems pretty close.

So would I get a good view by buying these standing tickets ? I mean, is there a chance I get close to the stage or will I be stucked way behind ?

Yeah, soz about the "sold out" thing, I only checked the few ones that were interesting to me. :p

Edit: Thanks for the park thing info ! I thought they would play in the stadium that seems pretty close.

Depends what time you arrive I suppose!

Do you think you can get that VIP thing of you're there around 6~8 AM? I really wanna have a good spot :p

Lol, 6-8 AM, you will be the first in the queue! I think 10 am is fine for being between the 50, nah?

Lol, 6-8 AM, you will be the first in the queue! I think 10 am is fine for being between the 50, nah?

That's exactly the point of being so early:P

It's not like I'm gonna be there that early, I'm taking it into consideration:)

Thx Vigo & Luxemburger Queen ! =)

Sooo... At what time shoud I be there to be, let's say, more or less at 50m from the stage ?

Just to get an idea, cause I've never queued before, so I really don't know about when to get there and so on... =/

Thx ! =)

Hello.

Is anyone going to Eindhoven after the concert? I have to catch a plane to Portugal in the morning after, and didn't want to return to Alkmaar, sleep a couple of hours and then go to Eindhoven... :(

If anyone is willing to give me a lift I'd really appreciate it. I can share the gas, of course.

Thank you!

Hugo

What time are most of you going?

I still want to have a good spot, but I don't know how early you have to be there.. :erm:

And my last question: what time are the doors open?

They seem to open at 16h30 according to what some said here. :)

And I'm waiting for an answer to your first question, cause I wanna know too. :p

It's a park, or big open field. The venue can hold up til 60.000 ppl, so I guess we do not have that many die hard fans in the NL - plus we have a WorldCup match that day (NL-Japan), and not everybody likes standing (or are afraid of the traffic mess that ColdPlay caused).

It's going to be a 24h-day fro me, I first start with a fishing trip at 4am ...:-/ I'm glad that FirtsAid (EHBO) is around :-)))

Due to circumstances I still have ticks left, so if you are interested...

for a nice discount.

Hmm... Question !

Thx in advance !

Archived