Hey guys & girls,

I'm totally new to the boards here and a relative new Muse-fan.

I've only 'discovered' them a while ago (hate myself for being so freaking late!:$) and I've been catching up with all their music, interviews, the boards etc. (In case you're wondering, no I did not become a fan through Twilight!)

Anywaaay, I want to go to this concert (would be my first Muse-concert) but the thing is, I don't really know anyone who can or wants to go with me :(. So my question is: are there any other fans with this 'problem' and maybe want to meet for this concert?

I'm 27 btw & from Antwerp.

Greetzzz :happy:

Hey guys & girls,

I'm totally new to the boards here and a relative new Muse-fan.

I've only 'discovered' them a while ago (hate myself for being so freaking late!:$) and I've been catching up with all their music, interviews, the boards etc. (In case you're wondering, no I did not become a fan through Twilight!)

Anywaaay, I want to go to this concert (would be my first Muse-concert) but the thing is, I don't really know anyone who can or wants to go with me :(. So my question is: are there any other fans with this 'problem' and maybe want to meet for this concert?

I'm 27 btw & from Antwerp.

Greetzzz :happy:

Hey hey,

I'm from Antwerp and I'm going!!! I don't mind meeting there. Everything for new fans!! ;)

If you're new here, check the belgian thread in the international part. We don't seem to have a lot of Belgian fans in there.

Hi to all of you, small fan from years ago, big fan since a while. Anyway, probably not the good place for an introduction, might do that later in another topic.

I really, really want to see Muse, live is always better ey :p

I've never really went to concerts except for Pinkpop once, so I set my eyes (maybe a bit too late) on their next show in het Goffertpark.

Is transportation really that aweful? I saw it's 'bout 3,5km from trainstation Heyendaal to the park, that's doable ain't it.. Too bad I gotta pay about half worth of the ticket for that darn trip only.

Switch Goffertpark for Rockwerchter or just go see them in Nijmegen?

What's a good idea for me as 'newbie' concertvisitor. (seems that Rockwerchter has free transportation to the grounds, is that true?)

Hi to all of you, small fan from years ago, big fan since a while. Anyway, probably not the good place for an introduction, might do that later in another topic.

I really, really want to see Muse, live is always better ey :p

I've never really went to concerts except for Pinkpop once, so I set my eyes (maybe a bit too late) on their next show in het Goffertpark.

Is transportation really that aweful? I saw it's 'bout 3,5km from trainstation Heyendaal to the park, that's doable ain't it.. Too bad I gotta pay about half worth of the ticket for that darn trip only.

Switch Goffertpark for Rockwerchter or just go see them in Nijmegen?

What's a good idea for me as 'newbie' concertvisitor. (seems that Rockwerchter has free transportation to the grounds, is that true?)

If you're a big fan I think it's better to go to the gig at Goffertpark.

They'll play longer and probably play songs you won't hear when you see them at a festival

You can walk from the station, it's not that far. And there is a free bus from the parkingplaces. But you have to wait long for the bus (special on your way back) and leaving the parkingplace is also dramatic.

Anyway, I will be there by car...unfortunatelly :s

Besides all this: it's better to see MUSE on it's own gig. Just as J3nnn told.

As I mentioned before, you could always try to find some touring bus company that organizes trips to the concert.

You will definitely not be the first to show up, but it saves a lot of money and is a lot easier.

Unless you really hate being at the back of the crowd, I suggest you look around on the internet.

Just a quick question, how early in the morning do you have to be there to stand really close to the podium, like less than 10~15 meters? I was at the Ahoy gig too and I was there around four pm and had a great spot, but I think you have to be at Goffertpark a lot earlier because it's so big.

Don't forget to bring your sport shoes ;) If you look the pic above you'll see how much you'll have to run. Never been to Goffertpark, but I'd say that the run is even more important than the position on the line.

I hear that a lot of people will be earlier. However, I work at Goffertpark that day till doors will open, so I won't be queueing....

However, doors will be open between 16.30 and 17.00 hours.

Could you maybe sneak me in so I can stand really close to the podium?;D

Archived