Belangrijke mededeling voor de noorderlingen (Friesland, Groningen, Drenthe)!

Het is mogelijk om met Paulusma Reizen een busretour naar het Goffertpark te boeken.

De kosten zijn 24 euro per persoon en er zijn verschillende opstapplaatsen mogelijk.

De bus rijdt alleen als er ten minste 20 personen boeken.

Een goed(koop) alternatief ten opzichte van reizen met de trein.

Vier dagen van tevoren ontvang je de het schema met de bustijden.

Ik zal proberen hier nog nader over te informeren. We willen natuurlijk niet het risico lopen om achteraan te staan tijdens het concert. ;)

UPDATE: De reis gaat in ieder geval door, want er is genoeg belangstelling.

Ze verwachten ongeveer een uur voor het begin van het concert ter plaatse te zijn, dus rond 17.00 uur.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I noticed that some websites know that The Horrors will be the support act for Muse. But I can't find any official statement for this.

Were they mis-informed, or are they right? I hope they aren't, because I gave them a listen and I'm not that crazy about them.

So, I noticed that some websites know that The Horrors will be the support act for Muse. But I can't find any official statement for this.

Were they mis-informed, or are they right? I hope they aren't, because I gave them a listen and I'm not that crazy about them.

I don't think the Horrors will be the support act, because they've already supported Muse. I'm not sure though. I hope those websites are wrong, I'm not too keen on the Horrors either. :shifty:

I don't think the Horrors will be the support act, because they've already supported Muse. I'm not sure though. I hope those websites are wrong, I'm not too keen on the Horrors either. :shifty:

There have some Ghinzu as support act.....I can't say that I knew them.......But WTF!!! They have EDITORS and KASSABIAN in their other performances........:mad:

There have some Ghinzu as support act.....I can't say that I knew them.......But WTF!!! They have EDITORS and KASSABIAN in their other performances........:mad:

Ghinzu is so good. I love it. It's been so long since I saw them live.

It's the first time that I'm excited about a support act of a gig.

Check out one of their last hits: Cold Love. I'm sure they'll play it.

But typical. Dom loves belgian bands. And he's right!!!

Finally got my tickets.

Very happy for Ghinzu :happy:

If you look to the support acts, you'll see that Editors come always with The Big Pink. And they support one day, then the next one they don't, the third one they they support too, not the fourth, the fifth yes, so I guess they won't do the 6th one, Goffertpark. :p

Looking forward to seeing who will be supporting...

STADE DE SUISSE 2nd JUNE

Muse

Editors

The Big Pink

SAN SIRO 8th JUNE

Muse

Kasabian

Friendly Fires

Calibro 35

STADE DE FRANCE 11th JUNE

Muse

Editors

The Big Pink

I Am Arrows

STADE DE FRANCE 12th JUNE

Muse

Kasabian

White Lies

Devotchka

ESTADIO VICENTE CALDERON 16th JUNE

Muse

Editors

The Big Pink

GOFFERTPARK 19th JUNE

Muse

Special Guests - TBA

Ghinzu

Finally got my tickets.

Very happy for Ghinzu :happy:

If you look to the support acts, you'll see that Editors come always with The Big Pink. And they support one day, then the next one they don't, the third one they they support too, not the fourth, the fifth yes, so I guess they won't do the 6th one, Goffertpark. :p

Looking forward to seeing who will be supporting...

Goffertpark might be kasabian! Look at their tour pattern!

Goffertpark might be kasabian! Look at their tour pattern!

Nice! Didn't see that.

It could be, but as Lux. Queen says, they would have announced it with the others...

Do you guys think Special Guests means ''We've got a little surprise for you" or just "Another support act to be announced, waiting for confirmation"?

Nice! Didn't see that.

It could be, but as Lux. Queen says, they would have announced it with the others...

Do you guys think Special Guests means ''We've got a little surprise for you" or just "Another support act to be announced, waiting for confirmation"?

Maybe they have lined a 'special' act up for us, or they would just tell us. Maybe a big dutch act like kane, the opppsites, di-rect or nick en simon or jan smit. We'll probably find out in the next week or so

Maybe they have lined a 'special' act up for us, or they would just tell us. Maybe a big dutch act like kane, the opppsites, di-rect or nick en simon or jan smit. We'll probably find out in the next week or so

:eek:

That would actually scare me (away)

Maybe I want to have one... :)

Thought you already had one & spot on the fence :)

And if I can pick a dutch support: Go back to the zoo, Moke, Voicst....but please please no Di-rect, Kane, Nick & Simon or whatever!

I can totally agree on that.

If it's a Dutch act, I'm definitely hoping for Voicst. I remember seeing a gig on Youtube of Voicst in London and some guy with a Muse shirt on was really excited about them :p

Ghinzu sounds cool, but Kasabian or Editors would've been much better.

Anyway, I'm still really looking forward to this concert :D And I'm happy about Bliss getting a lot of votes in the polls.

Archived