inn

Deviant art accounts

Guest Octazooka

I do collages, have been planning a Muse one for ages, but so far...nope :LOL:

Hello to all and sundry!

I am episteppe, have been in and around the forums for at least a week now! you may know me to be the one who had posted a few long emotional posts on 'You Know Youre Addicted To Muse When' (aka, my 'Grand Opus to Muse', says lil'bulalo=P), 'How Long Did It take For You To Fall In Love With Muse', and 'Which Muse Song Do You Relate To Most At The Moment', with various reactions from you, including :stunned: from one 14 year old scamp...haha, But I had just come out of a tough time, so i permitted myself to vent, hopefully without projecting or imposing too much of myself on y'all: you'd be the last to deserve that!. In fact You guys totally helped me out, with your slyness and optimism, and I am very pleased to meet you all! I feel like myself amongst you, you seem like such astute, charming, fun loving people, who deserve most certainly the flattery I am now lathering you up with (Flathering?)

and also, to be real and level with you all, to present my URL:

http://web.me.com/auspicepresider

its not a deviant art, but i hope it does just as well=)

be within the calm ether of peace and contentment,

you guys \m/\m/

-Episteppe

There are so many great art makers on these forums!

I shall be leaving comments on some of these dev art accounts, it should be

same ol episteppe, rock on to the lot of you!

-epi

Mine is http://Cataclysm-X.deviantart.com/

Also got a Twitter account, in case you're curious.

To be honest I signed up for this forum today to ask for your help since most of you are fans of Muse. I'm working on a new project: series of portraits of musicians who have influenced and inspired me in some way. Now I gotta say that, aside from bands like Dream Theater, Metallica and Jeff Buckley, Muse became one of my top favourites. So my idea was to start with a drawing of Matt.

I know there are hundreds, if not thousands of pictures to find of Muse, but I was hoping if any of you know any good photographs of Matt, photos which I can use, maybe taken by yourselves?

Anyway, my first project was a portrait of the drummer of Dream Theater - Mike Portnoy, which can be found right here.

So now that one is finished, I could start with the 2nd drawing sometime soon (I hope)!

Maybe I could write a new thread about this instead of leaving a message here. We'll see what will happen... :)

Mine is http://Cataclysm-X.deviantart.com/

Also got a Twitter account, in case you're curious.

To be honest I signed up for this forum today to ask for your help since most of you are fans of Muse. I'm working on a new project: series of portraits of musicians who have influenced and inspired me in some way. Now I gotta say that, aside from bands like Dream Theater, Metallica and Jeff Buckley, Muse became one of my top favourites. So my idea was to start with a drawing of Matt.

I know there are hundreds, if not thousands of pictures to find of Muse, but I was hoping if any of you know any good photographs of Matt, photos which I can use, maybe taken by yourselves?

Anyway, my first project was a portrait of the drummer of Dream Theater - Mike Portnoy, which can be found right here.

So now that one is finished, I could start with the 2nd drawing sometime soon (I hope)!

Maybe I could write a new thread about this instead of leaving a message here. We'll see what will happen... :)

ask in the PMT :yesey:

and i has a deviant art account noww

http://grannyflem.deviantart.com/

like hardly anything on there yet though :LOL: