Deviant art accounts

inn

Haha whoooooah where did all these scary Nazi/just plain scary accounts come from? :stunned:

http://squadristiPNF.deviantart.com/art/How-the-world-should-be-70745470

I randomly found that, and then from there on it was just like a can of worms opening up. :LOL::erm:

:LOL: that map..

Well, if anyone managed that I'd be impressed.

Or course, they'd completely shit up the environment and shiz.

Can has DA account

Strawberry_Juice already has me added :D

I've done some Muse art so even if you're not a member of DA you may like to take a look :D

i'm looking at your DA account...yer amazing :eek:

i'm uber jealous and people like you make me so nervous to enter an art class...lol..but if i have to take an art class to get my Art History degree i will do it...

i'm looking at your DA account...yer amazing :eek:

i'm uber jealous and people like you make me so nervous to enter an art class...lol..but if i have to take an art class to get my Art History degree i will do it...

Awh thanks :$ There are far better people than me, I feel exactly the same about so many people on DA it drives me crazy, like this girl: http://messa.deviantart.com/ Makes me angry at how good she is, has done for years since I started watching her (I stopped when it started to annoy me of course) I don't get how she has time to submit about 3 pieces per day :mad:

Awh thanks :$ There are far better people than me, I feel exactly the same about so many people on DA it drives me crazy, like this girl: http://messa.deviantart.com/ Makes me angry at how good she is, has done for years since I started watching her (I stopped when it started to annoy me of course) I don't get how she has time to submit about 3 pieces per day :mad:

your welcome! :happy:

& wow her talent is immense...lol how does she do it?! 3 pieces a day! wow she dedicates a lot of time to her art...

anyway you can only get better! soon you'll be submitting work as good as hers ! :happy:

your welcome! :happy:

& wow her talent is immense...lol how does she do it?! 3 pieces a day! wow she dedicates a lot of time to her art...

anyway you can only get better! soon you'll be submitting work as good as hers ! :happy:

Lol, that's what I always used to tell myself ^^ but she's beaten me outright for years

I guess you can't compare yourself to others :noey::D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Recently added a few things, linked under my avvy.

<---

Anyway, is it just me, or are other people suddenly noticing a growing amount of cuntiness on DA? :erm:

For example (ooh calling out, I'm such a bitch):

Piece about how you can overcome your sinful homosexual urges

Really creepy world domination shit like this... if you look at his other stuff, I think he's serious.

I didn't even have to look hard to find those. :erm:

And lolz, it's posted on an "art" site.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived