inn

Deviant art accounts

Hey guys, could you also help my friend out?

Here's her account: http://endofnothing.deviantart.com/

She does Photography and drawings and she's quite talented. The only problem is she doesn't get many people commenting on her work apart from the usual 3 people (me and another 2 mates) and well, i'd be really grateful if some of you commented on her work. :)

Add her aswell, if she has more people admiring her work she'll realise she is quite good at photography and drawing and do some more. :D

My subscription just ran out, don't know if I can be bothered to renew it right now. Might wait a while as I'm not using it that much at the mo

Nice signature you've got there, Beast Love! I'm so going to watch the movie tomorrow! X3 Hehe. Can't wait! =D

Anyway, my dA account's http://l0stwhispers.deviantart.com. I'm a poet, and yea. Heh. Doubt I'll be getting much comments from people on here, but oh well. =D It doesn't hurt to give it a shot. ^^

And yes, I'm very active. =B

Post your link! and maybe write a description of your art or how you got into it

mine is in my sig and I got into photography due to being heavily inspired by deviantart almost three years ago and bought a crappy point and shoot and thats it really!

<---I have one...

but i still need to add more stuff...

sadly i threw away a lot of my old drawings...:(

i only put up some scraps...

iunno my link, but the name's mipanda on there. i think spot & expanding universe are the only people from here on my friends list.

iunno my link, but the name's mipanda on there. i think spot & expanding universe are the only people from here on my friends list.

^^ Hers

Mine