Do you feel you have to like everything Muse do?

Mozza

Do you feel you have to like everything Muse do?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel you have to like everything Muse do?

• Muse never make anything bad
    • If Muse did it, I like it
    • Nah, some of their stuff is great, others not so
    • Leave me alone

I don't feel obliged to, but I tend to end up liking it anyway. Which was why I was surprised when I came here and everyone was like "UH X SONG SUCKS" and people saying how everyone hates certain songs and stuff. I'm not very critical with Muse, so far they haven't done anything that's made me go "uhhh this is awful!"

Probably couldn't have said it better myself.

Haven't heard one thing that I've readily disliked, but some of their material is better than others. But even their not-as-good works are amazing in the relative scale of the music industry. Top end stuff.

Because we like and listen to Muse, we have high standards musically :p

Nope, not at all. However, I cannot say there are any Muse songs I don't like. I like some more than others, of course, but there are no songs I dislike or hate. I'm usually reluctant to say this because everyone'd go LOL FANBOY HURRR, but I literally do like every song from Showbiz to Resistance, through all the B-sides and obscurities. Not because of any sort of dedication or fanboyism, but because I just do.

Nope, not at all. However, I cannot say there are any Muse songs I don't like. I like some more than others, of course, but there are no songs I dislike or hate. I'm usually reluctant to say this because everyone'd go LOL FANBOY HURRR, but I literally do like every song from Showbiz to Resistance, through all the B-sides and obscurities. Not because of any sort of dedication or fanboyism, but because I just do.

I've already seen something like this many times

I don't feel obliged to, but I tend to end up liking it anyway. Which was why I was surprised when I came here and everyone was like "UH X SONG SUCKS" and people saying how everyone hates certain songs and stuff. I'm not very critical with Muse, so far they haven't done anything that's made me go "uhhh this is awful!"

Probably like the 30th person to do so, but same.

Archived