Okay, all of these songs are by Muse... if you don't like them... don't go and see them, if you are a fan of a band unfortunately you cannot pick what songs they make, if you dont like the songs... dont be a fan. At least they've shaken up the setlist which is what everybody wanted. If you want old rarities go watch old videos live... we live in THE MODERN DAY not in the past.

I think it is really disrespectful that all people do is moan. I'm not saying you have to love every song... but muse cannot accomidate to every single person's needs.

I would love to hear every single one of those songs played there tonight live.

How are they shaking things up?

Okay, all of these songs are by Muse... if you don't like them... don't go and see them, if you are a fan of a band unfortunately you cannot pick what songs they make, if you dont like the songs... dont be a fan. At least they've shaken up the setlist which is what everybody wanted. If you want old rarities go watch old videos live... we live in THE MODERN DAY not in the past.

I think it is really disrespectful that all people do is moan. I'm not saying you have to love every song... but muse cannot accomidate to every single person's needs.

Very well said :)

THANK YOU.

FU HATERS :phu:

shit setlist is shit, there's no getting around it.

lol, I love our continued hope that THIS (referring to almost every location on the tour) would be the concert they'd change it up. I have prob read that a billion times over the course of this tour, but it has never happened (even with the whole possibility through the setlist polls).

Someday i guess we'll just have to accept or move on lol

Move on? Here? Impossible obviously. :rolleyes:

This gig was supported by Lily Allen so they did their pop songs. Their cheesier songs

Tomorrow it will be supported by Biffy, so they'll whack out the awesome songs. Pwoper gig

This almost-logic has nothing to do with the fact that i'm going tomorrow and i'm an optimist

I see your post and I raise you Radiohead and Metallica... Muses's songs with their setlist variation = best live band ever.

Guest jessychickin

I don't care if some of you disagree... Soldiers Poem made me very happy :awesome:

Overture now... Oh god, I want Cross-Pollination & Redemption so bad!

Yeah, I'm not saying the tracks are bad, I'm just saying it doesn't make a good concert. And I'm saying that Muse could so easily do MUCH better. Yes, NSC is fun to sing along to, but is it fun enough to replace a song like CE or Bliss?

Yeah I get your point. It must be that since I rarely go to any concerts, going to one makes it very special and enjoyable for me. So even having this sort of setlist makes me very happy anyway.

This gig was supported by Lily Allen so they did their pop songs. Their cheesier songs

Tomorrow it will be supported by Biffy, so they'll whack out the awesome songs. Pwoper gig

This almost-logic has nothing to do with the fact that i'm going tomorrow and i'm an optimist

youre post makes me feel good. I hope this isnt a sign.

youre post makes me feel good. I hope this isnt a sign.

I see your post and I raise you Radiohead and Metallica... Muses's songs with their setlist variation = best live band ever.

TBH there are 3 rarities here: how often do they play IBTY, NSC or SP? and its not over yet.... not bad; they could have played ice ice baby

it does

Archived