Muse custom t-shirt ideas?

Lozzey

For ladies only !

I bought a DM T-Shirt with Swarovki Chrystals last year on that site and this week-end, I was looking for a Muse T-Shirt and I didn't find anything about Muse... So, I asked to create and personalized my own T-Shirt.

And here we go ! I have my new T-Shirt made with Rhinestones, and now you can buy my creation online ! The quality of the T-Shirt is very good, I have my Depeche Mode T-Shirt since one year and still have all my chrystals.

http://www.stylehippo.com/Muse-Rhinestone-T-Shirt.html

I'm pretty proud of my unique T-Shirt. Maybe it will not be unique too long....

you could just buy T-shirt transfer paper and iron on the design to normal T-shirts? that's what i do :D I need to do another one actually with a quote i just found - "We take life seriously. But life's too short to take seriously. That's where bouncy castles come in." - Matthew Bellamy thanks to whoever has that in their sig :D

or there's always the good old -

Yeah, I´ll admit it, I hate Twilight too. They told me it was gonna be a movie about vampires, and I was like ´Fuck yeah, we´re in a horror movie with this shitty pop song I wrote!´. Then I found out it´s not a horror movie, it´s some stupid fucking romance novel shit with a creepy stalker. And they play baseball to our song. What the hell... but that could be a tad long :chuckle:

if i ever made a muse shirt it would be some random quote from one of the boys.

so then people would be like wtf?

and it would be :awesome: if anyone knew who said the quote.

anyway good luck with your shirt.

Haha the random quote idea made me laugh, that's what I'd do

"SIT THE FUCK DOWN!"?

"HEY YOU CRAZY KIDS"? :LOL:

:chuckle:

i actually have a personalized hoodie with as much as

"Hey you crazy kids!"

written on the back. (in sparkly silvery letters, mind you!)

i love it, cause it's a sort of subdued homage to their loonacy (as opposed to 'in your face' fandom) and only people who are more than just casual fans would get it.

I love making my own shirts, I've made loads for my various fandoms. This is the most recent one, which I made as a veryveryvery belated christmas-gift for my friend.

DSC00471_2.jpg

DSC00474_2.jpg

Excuse the bad quality and the sideways-ness of the pictures, Photobucket is being a bitch and I'm too drunk/tired to do anything about it.

Didn't someone post a picture in the lolz-thread with Matt in his blue skinnies at some random gig with both hands on his arse and the words "I QUITE LIKE IT FIRM!!!" written above it. Now that is something i'de like to see on a t-shirt... I'de buy it...

Archived