The Supermassive Blackhole Thread

Pluging

Arty Farty.

ha ha, ace sig.

And all over the muse site, it's spelt Super Massive, as in two words.

So it's safe to distinguish the song as SMBH and the supermassive black hole and SBH.

Though Kirky's first thread had it as one word.

silly boy.

Ever checked that site?? ;) It says Supermassive everywhere :LOL:

edit: just forget about the download button, but that's the only one ;)

Well, you can't "forget about" the download button, as it's staring you right in the face as soon as you get on. I wasn't gonna search through to see if they spelt it differently anywhere else.

Which I just did.

Ok, well, they need to get it sorted :rolleyes:

Tom refers to it as two words at various times also.

So...I was just pointing it out.

Well, you can't "forget about" the download button, as it's staring you right in the face as soon as you get on. I wasn't gonna search through to see if they spelt it differently anywhere else.

Which I just did.

Ok, well, they need to get it sorted :rolleyes:

Tom refers to it as two words at various times also.

So...I was just pointing it out.

TBH the only references other than the button are in the news section, all saying SBH... We'll see what the CD case says, won't we?

if storm thorgersson is doing it i will await with baited breath. i didnt really like asbo artwork. looked a bit plain compared with oos :/

anyhoo that artwork looks alright, i like it :)

I was wrong :p I should always go against my initial gut reaction.

So Crying Shame is the b-side. And yes the artwork does look alot better in higher resolution.

EDIT: Im guessing you've all checked the email which proves this is real *eats hat*

It says that formats include, vinyl, dvd and digital download....no mention of CD though.

Could it be? That there is no CD edition?

I was wrong :p I should always go against my initial gut reaction.

So Crying Shame is the b-side. And yes the artwork does look alot better in higher resolution.

EDIT: Im guessing you've all checked the email which proves this is real *eats hat*

It says that formats include, vinyl, dvd and digital download....no mention of CD though.

Could it be? That there is no CD edition?

http://www.recordstore.co.uk/home.jsp?wherefrom=productdetail.jsp?productPK=unittest-AxwnAZXbYwcsCAwTpN3IEb-13

this says there is, i hope so

i just got it from Warner

MUSE NEWS - 26.05.06

This summer MUSE return, releasing their fourth studio album BLACK HOLES & REVELATIONS on 3rd July 2006.

SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE

singlesleeve9eo.jpg

Supermassive Black Hole, the first single to be taken from the new album will be released in the UK on 19th June 2006. Formats will include a DVD single, 7" vinyl and digital download. Pre-order it here now.

The video for Supermassive Black Hole is online NOW! You can watch it by clicking here.

You can also get the ringtone for Supermassive Black Hole in the UK by texting MUSE1 to 82822. (Tones cost £3, for terms and conditions click here).

BLACK HOLES & REVELATIONS

The new album Black Holes & Revelations is out in the UK on 3rd July 2006! The tracklisting is as follows:

Take A Bow

Starlight

Supermassive Black Hole

Map Of The Problematique

Soldier's Poem

Invincible

Assassin

Exo-Politics

City Of Delusion

Hoodoo

Knights Of Cydonia

Read some great reviews of the album, from the silent disco album playback in London on 16th May on Playlouder, Disorder and Popjustice!

XFM HALL OF FAME

Muse have been shortlisted to become inaugural inductees to Xfm's Hall Of Fame. The online poll will decide which band should go forward so click here to vote for Muse!

http://www.muse.mu

Archived