The Supermassive Blackhole Thread

Pluging

Has any one covered muse in the live lounge on R1?

Not as far as i know

I actually searched for one on youtube the night after Muse Night on Radio 1 and couldnt find anything, wouldnt mind being corrected though if anyone knows better,so as i can listen to it...? :p

• 5 months later...

I've always wanted to know what the hell is with the dancing robots in the background when they play that song live. Anyone know? Did I miss something? Or is just another one of Muse's weird quirks..?

Here's a link to it live in case you're wondering what I'm talking about.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
Really, I think MOTP is the song most unlike other Muse songs.

Why? Because it has a funny guitar effect? That doesn't really make it much different. Take A Bow was 'different'.

Oh, and to answer the question - because, at the time, they had never delved into music like that before (they said it was like R&B).

• 4 years later...

All I know is.. I like it.. it's one of the few sensually provocative pieces I've heard in awhile, and forgive me for saying this.. can grind properly to... since Metallica's Sandman.. Seriously, not just the lyrics, it's the way in which each are pronunciated coupled with the guitar riffs and general swing.. KUDOS guys! I'd never heard of you until hearing the song on a fan produced video for Loki of Avengers movie.

Note from Gem:...Most ppl are dismissing this song as a poppy song with poor lyrics but i think we should all step back and give the lyrics a deeper analysis.

All I know is.. I like it.. it's one of the few sensually provocative pieces I've heard in awhile, and forgive me for saying this.. can grind properly to... since Metallica's Sandman.. Seriously, not just the lyrics, it's the way in which each are pronunciated coupled with the guitar riffs and general swing.. KUDOS guys! I'd never heard of you until hearing the song on a fan produced video for Loki of Avengers movie.

Note from Gem:...Most ppl are dismissing this song as a poppy song with poor lyrics but i think we should all step back and give the lyrics a deeper analysis.

the fuck?

Archived