The Supermassive Blackhole Thread

Pluging

i just got it from Warner

MUSE NEWS - 26.05.06

This summer MUSE return, releasing their fourth studio album BLACK HOLES & REVELATIONS on 3rd July 2006.

SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE

singlesleeve9eo.jpg

Supermassive Black Hole, the first single to be taken from the new album will be released in the UK on 19th June 2006. Formats will include a DVD single, 7" vinyl and digital download. Pre-order it here now.

The video for Supermassive Black Hole is online NOW! You can watch it by clicking here.

You can also get the ringtone for Supermassive Black Hole in the UK by texting MUSE1 to 82822. (Tones cost £3, for terms and conditions click here).

BLACK HOLES & REVELATIONS

The new album Black Holes & Revelations is out in the UK on 3rd July 2006! The tracklisting is as follows:

Take A Bow

Starlight

Supermassive Black Hole

Map Of The Problematique

Soldier's Poem

Invincible

Assassin

Exo-Politics

City Of Delusion

Hoodoo

Knights Of Cydonia

Read some great reviews of the album, from the silent disco album playback in London on 16th May on Playlouder, Disorder and Popjustice!

XFM HALL OF FAME

Muse have been shortlisted to become inaugural inductees to Xfm's Hall Of Fame. The online poll will decide which band should go forward so click here to vote for Muse!

http://www.muse.mu

i was about to say that. late! :$

:rolleyes: Of course MUSE is a fool band:D !! But your explanation is too... hum... how say that??? .... your explanation is too bizarre..!! (i don't know how explain it really)... I think that this song talks about a man who is prisoner of his relationship with "the" girl.. He's dow-and-out!! Humm.. but i think that to know the truth, it'll be better to ask MUSE!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

He has many nice stuff there. Thank you for a link, Sylvie. :)

But I still don't like it because --- I don't see the consequences of Muse - SBH - this cover art. It's cool, but that's all.

did you see the minotaur one? "observer"....i was like:eek:

lol

did you see the minotaur one? "observer"....i was like:eek:

lol

*checks again*

Yeah, it's great ... actually I awed to many of them.

jasper.jpg

-board crashes-

Meanwhile I found interesting interview from icon magazine. From there I guess the price for the art is 5k-10k. :stunned:

i think with the 'observer' was meant this one:
Yep, I saw it, thanks. :) And I wanted to post something I really liked.

Still, I doubt if it represents Muse, although it can be suitable for the first impression of SBH. Actually, I never thought Muse's music and their art goes together well. Even their logo --- I don't see the band's character in it.

• 1 month later...

Archived