They've done some sort of concert DVD release after every studio album, except Showbiz, so I don't see why they would stop now.

Normally they would've announced or even said something by now, so chances are getting a bit lower unless something comes out with the new album.

Ahh yeah. That makes more sense

I decided to upload it to soundcloud incase any of you can't be arsed to download, plus it makes it more convenient and all. It'll get around anyway

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/d0mgreen/2272668-truth[/soundcloud]

Could those sounds just be some backing layer that Morgan 'plays'

Thank you for converting the audio. :) That's some creepy cryptic stuff. :LOL:

Anyone else thinking as a special edition for the new album they will have a bonus cd/dvd of some live stuff from this tour?

I'm thinking this because it's kinda too late for it to be a separate release, but that would make the album like $30 at least, which I'm fine with, but yeah. They can release it with the album, but make the bundle optional, and then sell the album separately, but if someone wants the DVD/CD they can buy the bundle. I don't know. It doesn't seem like they will release it before, or at the same time, separately.

The audio quality isn't up to par for a proper release. No way. It sounds like more like a good bootleg to me.

I think the audio sounds better than a bootleg, but like you said, not good enough for an official release

What was the quality of the Easily clip he released in 2006? Was that reduced quality in any way?

Given it a few more lessons, I cannot believe for one second that this is just a bootleg

It seems a bit odd to tease just for a pro-shot :wtf:

Did they tease for the 'Join The Resistance' thing before that album came out?

...yeah and tease for a bootleg is a lot more likely.

I'm saying that if this is just bullshit, it doesn't have to be a bootleg, it could just be a proshot that we already have.

Not that I recognise it.

...yeah and tease for a bootleg is a lot more likely.

I'm saying that if this is just bullshit, it doesn't have to be a bootleg, it could just be a proshot that we already have.

Not that I recognise it.

I never said it was.

Also, he says "Thank you Wembley" at the end. We don't already have a pro-shot of that. However, most people know by now that mapoftheglorious has been able to acquire pro-audio for some gigs (including Wembley 2010). Could it be that this "Mr. X" guy is the supplier of the audio or connected in some way?

I never said it was.

Also, he says "Thank you Wembley" at the end. We don't already have a pro-shot of that. However, most people know by now that mapoftheglorious has been able to acquire pro-audio for some gigs (including Wembley 2010). Could it be that this "Mr. X" guy is the supplier of the audio or connected in some way?

But then why did you quote me specifically and not the people suggesting a bootleg :( Y U HATE ME SO MUCH?

Oh, he said that? Well then I stand corrected.

I never said it was.

not connected atall, this audio sounds awful for a professional recording.. Sounds like a good bootleg cleaned up abit and perhaps some pro layering to crisp up the instruments from other pro audio of US.

Id love a muse bluray, but it looks unlikely for a resistance one. As far as ive heard some performances have been mixed and edited but that was early last year. Like last years weeks leading up to the resistance there will probably be a vid a week thing like before of various live footage from over the tour, also (as mentioned) possibly an additional disk with the new album of resistance tour stuff.. but im not totally sure if that would make total sense but who cares.

Matt had mentioned about going digital and having performances up for download from the muse shop instead of a physical release so thats still a future possibility.

Dom "Alright so we got Bliss, Assassin, Knights, and Showbiz as the top voted this gig."

Matt "The crowd loves Knights. Let's play that one again :awesome:"

*really awkward silence follows*

"Yeah, sure Matt"

Oh god, just imagining that awkward silence makes me cringe.

*really awkward silence follows*

"Yeah, sure Matt"

Oh god, just imagining that awkward silence makes me cringe.

*End of the tour*

"You know we haven't played Sunburn in a while"

"Oh right, let's just slip that into the setlist."

Next day

"Should we put it on again"

"I don't know if the fans like us throwing in songs at last minute, let's just stick to the standard set this time"

I know a physical release is impossible, but, how about a digital download of Brisbane 6th, 2010?

Most awesome gig with the towers, and the better setlist of the entire tour.

1.Exogenesis: Symphony Part I (Overture)

2.Uprising

3.Knights of Cydonia

4.Resistance

5.Supermassive Black Hole

6.MK Ultra

7.Butterflies & Hurricanes

8.Nishe

9.United States of Eurasia

10.Sunburn

11.Helsinki Jam

12.Undisclosed Desires

13.House of the Rising Sun riff + Time Is Running Out

14.Interlude + Hysteria + Back in Black riff

15.Starlight

16.Bliss (extended)

Encore

17.Citizen Erased

18.Plug In Baby

19.Take a Bow

What do you think?

I've never really been keen on TaB in the setlists. Never liked it opening, and wasn't keen on it closing. Wembley '10 was cool having it first thing of the encore though

Ideally, the synths would be replaced by a more piano-y sound, like Glasto 04 as it follows CE

I've never really been keen on TaB in the setlists. Never liked it opening, and wasn't keen on it closing. Wembley '10 was cool having it first thing of the encore though

Ideally, the synths would be replaced by a more piano-y sound, like Glasto 04 as it follows CE

I agree, it worked really well as an opener for encores though. I remember Manchester felt like a really great build-up with the synth arpeggios coming in after 5 minutes of silence, wasn't too keen on Plug In Baby coming straight after though.

Archived