Petition: Let's get "We Are The Universe" released as a download/b-side!

Hey guys haven't had the net for a while and haven't checked here, so I'm pretty pleased with the progress of the signatures :) thank you all so far!

We can do better though; over 3,000 views and only over 100 signatures?

Either these people haven't heard "We Are The Universe" or something is seriously wrong with them :p

OR they think this is a waste of time, which is a valid arguement, I've always said it might not get anywhere but does it hurt to try?

Maybe if this thread gained enough popularity for a Sticky status, like the "Let's get Escape played live!" thread, then perhaps the three mighty fellas from Muse would pay attention to this one? (Although in all honesty I don't actually know the correct method of obtaining the Sticky status. Like I said in my first post, I wasn't an avid forum Muser before so correct me if I'm wrong in assuming)

Please, please sign, if not for you then for your fellow Musers who have hope! :LOL:

x

(Ninja edit: I've just read the "Let's get Escape played live!" thread for the first time and I realise now that it was created by a mod, who obviously controls the Sticky threads and such... Oh well, no harm, no foul :) )

• 2 months later...

Archived