Petition: Let's get "We Are The Universe" released as a download/b-side!

This is going way better than I'd anticipated so far :D

The person who has created this YouTube video has got a great project going on, he's trying to recreate the entire Sheffield gig (where I was ;)) using fan videos. If you have any, upload them to him!

This is probably the best video of the introduction on YouTube (plus you can see how the curtain failed on Chris' tower when they released them :LOL: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R58yhfjUYcQ

(I'm not sure how to embed the actual video in here, I'm not an avid forum user. Help? Lol)

I didn't have the chance to attend a muse gig on this tour, but judging by all the youtube videos, the "We are the universe" intro looks epic, creates such a tension, reminds me a bit of Take a Bow....

Absolutely deserves to be released!!!

Why waste something we already have to download as a b/side im sure there are better things...they could release live recordings of the 02 gigs or MK Ultra etc. Exo

They could do both to be fair, I see your point though.

I imagine that the Resistance single is probably in production already somewhere and that we're too late. I dont know. Still no real reason they couldnt put it up on the site at the very least.

i like it a lot... should have been used as the intro... maybe it was supposed to be, but was dropped later.

Doubt that very much, since they tend to use different intros to their tours. But I REALLY hope it does get released / leaked. *Crosses Fingers* Hope hope hope!

Archived