Israel Musers Thread

I wana know...and...all muse's fans in Israel wana know...

how can we make you come to Israel??

I mean...we love muse...we wana see them live...(I know I do)...but we can't fly to another country...it's to expensive...

I'm sure that if muse will come...they will have allot of crowd...I mean...It would be a once in a life time opportunity to all muse fans in Israel and Turkey (they are 2 hours via the sea from us)...

so if some one...a muse spokesman or even some on from muse...could answer me why they don't want to come...or how can I make them think about the possibility of coming here...

pleaspleaspleas...let me know....

it means the world to me...to all myse fans from this area of the world...

p.s.

sorry for my spelling mistake..english is a second language here...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i'm Muse fan in israel, I want very badly that Muse come for a gig and live show in my country, and i know that most of Muse fans in israel and i think you should come to israel for live show. Maybe you'll promote rock music in israel. The israeli fans won't pay lot of money to fly abroad for live show.

Thank you and i hope you'll think about it.

Eyal

• 2 weeks later...
I wana know...and...all muse's fans in Israel wana know...

how can we make you come to Israel??

I mean...we love muse...we wana see them live...(I know I do)...but we can't fly to another country...it's to expensive...

I'm sure that if muse will come...they will have allot of crowd...I mean...It would be a once in a life time opportunity to all muse fans in Israel and Turkey (they are 2 hours via the sea from us)...

so if some one...a muse spokesman or even some on from muse...could answer me why they don't want to come...or how can I make them think about the possibility of coming here...

pleaspleaspleas...let me know....

it means the world to me...to all myse fans from this area of the world...

p.s.

sorry for my spelling mistake..english is a second language here...

Oh hi fans in israel!i'm so glad,because i was born and lived in israel for 12 years..and now i'm living in russia and i don't think that muse are to come to moscow soon :( but don't despair..maybe one day they'll come =))

Hi..do you speak hebrew?

nice to meet you :}

I heard that Muse planned land to Israel but this didn't work..

maybe I'll sign up people for Muse in Israel

היי אתה מדבר עברית?

נחמד לפגוש אותך

אני שמעתי שמיוז תיכננו לבוא לארץ אבל זה לא עבד

אולי אחתים אנשים בשביל מיוז שיופיעו בישראל

oh, these letters are so familiar to me :) I even can understand something (even without translation:happy: )

אני שחחתי עברית :(

here...my knowledge of hebrew is the envy of everybody :p anyway, i'm sorry for my spelling even in this little sentence:)

• 4 weeks later...
Hey guys,

I live in London but visiting family in Israel at the moment until July 8th which means that I won't be able to buy the new album once its out :(

Anyone knows if the album is released in Israel on July 3rd?

Thanks,

Ella

Sorry

the album will not released in israel on July 3rd

maybe after two months

Archived